ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:Was intrigued at 3 pages of analysis on Success...
But have instead stumbled into Aro Mental. SDMH
This is my point on the 'personal insults' thread. Threads like this should be locked.
Ultimately, itsa about favoritism. If a forumer calls another forumer a *kindperson*, and that is a parental insult. Yet, the moderators refuses to take action! Yet, they banned someone else last week for the same offense, what do you think is the result?? You think their friend who has been given a license to do whatever he likes will act properly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BY THE WAY, DAMUNK, I KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN THIS THREAD, and now, you can no longer claim I am making things up, because everyone has seen it and now know the disparate treatment of forumers who are friends to the moderators and those who are not.
Rubbish.
If anyone has benefitted from the benevolence of moderators it is you. Yet you have the audacity to accuse others.

YOU are one of those suspected by many of being 'friends' with the moderators because you have been allowed for too long to strut around stirring up trouble with your loose tongue without sanction.
But, I'll give it to you, you've come close but you've just about stayed on the right side of the law.

Problem is, you can't stand the heat of the kitchen and every so often you come crying for help from the same mods you love to insult. But that's not even the problem....

The problem (for you) is that you have no case.
Your latest plea for help has been rejected. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Now run along and go and vote on whether you want that your tongue to be scrubbed clean or not, and why.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=285023

WE KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN THE THREAD :biggrin:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
This is my point on the 'personal insults' thread. Threads like this should be locked.
Ultimately, itsa about favoritism. If a forumer calls another forumer a *kindperson*, and that is a parental insult. Yet, the moderators refuses to take action! Yet, they banned someone else last week for the same offense, what do you think is the result?? You think their friend who has been given a license to do whatever he likes will act properly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BY THE WAY, DAMUNK, I KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN THIS THREAD, and now, you can no longer claim I am making things up, because everyone has seen it and now know the disparate treatment of forumers who are friends to the moderators and those who are not.
Rubbish.
If anyone has benefitted from the benevolence of moderators it is you. Yet you have the audacity to accuse others.

YOU are one of those suspected by many of being 'friends' with the moderators because you have been allowed for too long to strut around stirring up trouble with your loose tongue without sanction.
But, I'll give it to you, you've come close but you've just about stayed on the right side of the law.

Problem is, you can't stand the heat of the kitchen and every so often you come crying for help from the same mods you love to insult. But that's not even the problem....

The problem (for you) is that you have no case.
Your latest plea for help has been rejected. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Now run along and go and vote on whether you want that your tongue to be scrubbed clean or not, and why.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=285023

WE KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN THE THREAD :biggrin:
Thanks for your response! I appreciate your attention to this matter!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
bully12 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:

If danfo driver had listened to my advice we would not be here. And it was free.
Are you afraid of the other person? Or he is your friend, so you don’t want to upset him. Your selective approach to this matter is repulsive and now you have annoyed me.

I don’t blame you. I am the one who tried to respect you and gave you an audience, thus tried to be civil with you. It will never happen again, because you have now shown your true color.

Please keep your advise to yourself.
Indubitably, you are the most canterkerious and obnoxious human being I have come across in my entire life. Being irascible, is it embedded in your DNA ? Surely , to be affront with everybody seems to exhilarate you and obviously you do it gleefully . Honestly , I wish you be perpetually banned from this forum before you pervade your your infectious bad mouth to the whole forum
Danfo driver aka Okokobrinko is a daft, irresponsible, mannerless, `'untrained' scoundrel .....................that senseless gutter-language is 2nd nature.
Zee-baby! Kedu? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

You want to deprive us from enjoying this thread... :(
aruako1 wrote: