ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote: Murderators have no way of checking if such PM was sent so we can't use that as proof that it wasn't sent. Murderators only know how to do worthless tasks like move threads. So you can either confirm or deny it, and then it becomes a question of " he said, she said".
Really? Thanks for letting me know.

Moderators can you send me an email address? So, I may send a screenshot of my sent folder? I literally have only sent 8 PMs in ALL MY TIME on Cybereagles. Eight!! 5 of them are to Cellular :lol: :lol: 1 to Bigpokey and 2 to Chief Ogbunigwe.

Its so funny, because I literally do not even respond to PMs. I look at my inbox and there are several PMs from people that I did not even check, and have not responded to.

But yea, this matter will absolutely NOT end until the truth comes out. I have zero problems with fighting on the forum, but when a mentally ill bigot wants to lie, so as to tanish someone's image because he is a downright coward, then I am sorry, it cannot end until the truth comes out. What he has chosen to do tells us all about his character and his integrity. He thought he could come out and make an outlandish claim and everyone will quickly believe him and the moderators will be swift and ban me without investigations. Unfortunately, he knows who his audience is, as another mentally ill bigot, Emir Kongi, quickly believed him without evidence.

I am ready for this to drag on until the truth is out.

The only advise is that if you did send such PM just admit it and move on, otherwise it will just drag on for no reason.
Thank you for your advise. Is there another advise you will give to someone who did not "send such PM?"
Bros no be fight. I just dey give free advise to avoid dragging this thing on and on. As it stands now it's he said, she said. That's why I advised you to just admit it if you did so it won't drag on.

My bro, not be fight. But your comment "just admit it if you did so," is disturbing because without trying to, you have already taken sides! Did you ask the other party to "just admit it if you lied?" It seems that doesn't interest you.

Like I said, he has to provide proof. He is a proven bigot from a wretched gutter who clearly has deep mental illness. This episode will also prove that he lack integrity! When I am done with the untrained homeless liar, he will never make any false statement again!

Bros, na for the sake of national peace. No victor no vanquished
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Let us see if Success can get into the Watford team. If he can, no one knows what form he will show.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

bushboy wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote: Murderators have no way of checking if such PM was sent so we can't use that as proof that it wasn't sent. Murderators only know how to do worthless tasks like move threads. So you can either confirm or deny it, and then it becomes a question of " he said, she said".

Moderators can you send me an email address? So, I may send a screenshot of my sent folder? I literally have only sent 8 PMs in ALL MY TIME on Cybereagles. Eight!! 5 of them are to Cellular :lol: :lol: 1 to Bigpokey and 2 to Chief Ogbunigwe.

Its so funny, because I literally do not even respond to PMs. I look at my inbox and there are several PMs from people that I did not even check, and have not responded to.

But yea, this matter will absolutely NOT end until the truth comes out. I have zero problems with fighting on the forum, but when a mentally ill bigot wants to lie, so as to tanish someone's image because he is a downright coward, then I am sorry, it cannot end until the truth comes out. What he has chosen to do tells us all about his character and his integrity. He thought he could come out and make an outlandish claim and everyone will quickly believe him and the moderators will be swift and ban me without investigations. Unfortunately, he knows who his audience is, as another mentally ill bigot, Emir Kongi, quickly believed him without evidence.

The only advise is that if you did send such PM just admit it and move on, otherwise it will just drag on for no reason.
Thank you for your advise. Is there another advise you will give to someone who did not "send such PM?"
Bros no be fight. I just dey give free advise to avoid dragging this thing on and on. As it stands now it's he said, she said. That's why I advised you to just admit it if you did so it won't drag on.
What kind of nonsense "advice" is this? I hope this is made in jest.
1Naija just take style they say something else :mrgreen:
Just read between the lines :laugh:
Last edited by Kako on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1Naija...1Naija...1Naija :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: how many times did I call you? No kill people here abeg :lol: :lol: :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: 1 goal in the Epl and CE will call for him to be captain.just watch
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, very true!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Marco Silva was pleased to report this afternoon that Isaac Success has returned to full training and that he is looking forward to the Nigerian forward competing for a place during the hectic Christmas period.

The Hornets are just one game into a spell of eight league games in 31 days, so the sight of Success bounding out for training at the start of the week will have been a welcome one as it could well be a case of all hands on deck over the festive period.

“He has started full training with the team,” said Silva on a player who has missed two months with a knee problem.

“He’s working now since the first day of the week. Now we need to progress his physical condition. Everything is okay with his knee now. Now is his moment to carry on to work hard. It’s a matter of taking care of his physical condition as it’s almost two months now without training or a match. I believe in the next weeks he will be able to play.”

Silva sounded like someone who views the one-time club record signing as being very much part of his plans and someone who could provide cover and competition for the all-important wide positions in his tried and tested attacking formation.

“He is one player who has been injured the last two months,” said the Head Coach.

“He comes back now, and now is the moment to train and come in a good condition to fight for his place in the XI.”

The game against Burnley will come too soon in Success’ recovery, and Silva reported Miguel Britos is also still fighting a fitness battle and struggling to make the Turf Moor showdown. He has missed the last two games with a leg problem.

“There is nothing new,” Silva said of the general injury situation. “We have the same normal concerns we have with the last match: Britos is still in doubt. He is one decision we have to take. We will decide [on him] in the next day. Other situations stay the same.”

That means Will Hughes (hamstring) and Nathaniel Chalobah (knee) remain sidelined.

“They are different situations,” said Silva “Chalobah looks more far. I don’t know, end of January, beginning of February. We will see week by week. Hopefully he [Hughes] can see December or the beginning of January.”

Younès Kaboul is also out long term.

“I’m sure in the next days the club will make a statement about injured players. It [the situation with Kaboul] is a big concern for us as he’s a really important player. We’ll see in the next weeks for him. There will be nothing fast. It looks impossible [for him] to play in December.”

Stefano Okaka has also not been available for selection since his substitute appearance against Everton because of a “small injury in his calf.”

“The last two games he’s not been able to stay in the squad,” said Silva. “He’s not been able to train 100 per cent with the squad. The other weeks it was a technical decision.”

Whether you’re at Turf Moor or supporting from afar, follow the action live – including full match commentary – with watfordfc.com’s dedicated matchday feed; just like the BBC and Sky, but tailored especially for Hornets’ fans.

https://www.watfordfc.com/teams/first-t ... ws-burnley
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
DAgrin wrote:Are you Ayo's ghostwriter?
Success still has to prove a lot.
He first has to prove he has a professional attitude towards his daily job.
The boy has not played one single minute and you guys already wish fear on Moses Simon.

Moses Simon deserves to be on that plane and he will make it if you like it or not.

Useless object. i don't even have your time today. "Two front rotten teeth" is that supposed to be a diss? :bump: You and your mummified Brain!!! I wonder where you even saw my pic to be fantasizing about front teeth. Youve been jerking off to the wrong picture fool. Now that you know, you can stop sending me offensive sexual PMs. Sodomized Baastaard!!

Moderators,
please kindly tell this faagg0t to stop making passes at me and he should STOP sending me lewd and sexually offensive PMs . I am too straight. And that's why i started suspecting he is Bobrisky. I would reveal more with time.

Moderators:

Is there a way for the mods to check someone’s PM?

1. If I have ever sent a PM to NFA Chairman! Ever! Even if it was 10 years ago, then I ask he moderator to ban me now, for ever!

2. If I have never sent a PM to NFA Chaorman, I ask the moderators to ban him now, forever!

This is a very serious allegation and I am ready to take this to the end! Moderators, please take action immediately!

Thank you.

Murderators have no way of checking if such PM was sent so we can't use that as proof that it wasn't sent. Murderators only know how to do worthless tasks like move threads. So you can either confirm or deny it, and then it becomes a question of " he said, she said".

You are not worth my time. Pls don't respond to any of my post again. If you do and insult me, I would take this to the 2nd level. I'm saying this for the records.

Please allow sense to fall on you.
You are a mentally ill bigot! A lowlife from the deepest soakaway pit! Your likes are taken to the back, locked in a cage and treated like the rotten teeth monkey that you are! Go and fix your buck teeth! :lol: :lol: :lol: Imbecile!

Now do what you promised! imbecile! What else can you do? Call me bast.ard like you did before? :lol: :lol: Tell lies about sexual pictures that do not exist?? Truth is that you are very very lucky that your friends are moderators! You can insult parents all you like and they will pretend that they did not see it! You are very lucky! No be internet your power end?? You know in real life, your uncouth disgraceful kind cannot step to me! Not even close! Your kind are put in the same categories as dogs. rotten buck teeth!

OMG Bobrisky!! You are such child. I just noticed. Now I feel soooo bad having this spat with you. I'm sure you are not over 16! I didn't post on CE for about 10yrs because I was avoiding things like you that would make me go into an unnecessary and quite frankly, childish face off. Now i regret it all.

My advise to you as my little brother is that
1. you should read your books, get into uni and become successful in life. Come to CE only when u have free time. Agbero is not an option. e no dey pay for Oyinbo land.
2. Homosexuality is wrong in this part of the world. We are Nigerians and we do not accept it. INfact, its illegal in this country. Confide in a pastor and Imam and they would cast out the evil spirits. Stop using your current pastor since he is part of your clients.
3. Until you can see a doctor to help you sew up your anal area, to avoid soiling yourself, i recommended this in another thread.

Anyway, i'm done with you!

P.S: I didn't call you a baastaard, i called you a SODOMIZED BAASTAARD!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Was intrigued at 3 pages of analysis on Success...
But have instead stumbled into Aro Mental. SDMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Gotti wrote:Was intrigued at 3 pages of analysis on Success...
This is my point on the 'personal insults' thread. Threads like this should be locked.
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

aruako1 wrote:
This is my point on the 'personal insults' thread. Threads like this should be locked.

Locking the thread will not solve the problem, they will simply continue their insane dialogue in another thread.
Morderators giving them a month off of Cybereagles will help them to cool off.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Meanwhile Success is back on the bench!

http://pl.soccerway.com/matches/2017/12 ... P_MS_01_02
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

marutimon wrote:Meanwhile Success is back on the bench!

Baller :thumbs:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Good for him and Nigeria! I really hope he will take his chance when he gets it.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

I seriously think he is the puzzle the team is looking for if he can stay humble and fit. He will make SE
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
Ultimately, itsa about favoritism. If a forumer calls another forumer a *kindperson*, and that is a parental insult. Yet, the moderators refuses to take action! Yet, they banned someone else last week for the same offense, what do you think is the result?? You think their friend who has been given a license to do whatever he likes will act properly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BY THE WAY, DAMUNK, I KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN THIS THREAD, and now, you can no longer claim I am making things up, because everyone has seen it and now know the disparate treatment of forumers who are friends to the moderators and those who are not.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:

OMG Bobrisky!! You are such child. I just noticed. Now I feel soooo bad having this spat with you. I'm sure you are not over 16! I didn't post on CE for about 10yrs because I was avoiding things like you that would make me go into an unnecessary and quite frankly, childish face off. Now i regret it all.

My advise to you as my little brother is that
1. you should read your books, get into uni and become successful in life. Come to CE only when u have free time. Agbero is not an option. e no dey pay for Oyinbo land.
2. Homosexuality is wrong in this part of the world. We are Nigerians and we do not accept it. INfact, its illegal in this country. Confide in a pastor and Imam and they would cast out the evil spirits. Stop using your current pastor since he is part of your clients.
3. Until you can see a doctor to help you sew up your anal area, to avoid soiling yourself, i recommended this in another thread.

Anyway, i'm done with you!

P.S: I didn't call you a baastaard, i called you a SODOMIZED BAASTAARD!!!
awww.. this rotten teeth dey pain you well well! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You write too much. one liner: You are a bigot from the gutter! Your teeth is also rotten. I know your teeth is rotten because you were stupid enough to post your ugly picture here! Sadly, all these years, you refused to repair your teeth and now it has caused mental illness. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A mentally ill imbecile with buck teeth. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

9jaMan wrote:

Baller :thumbs:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Although I still dey vex with the guy :veryangry:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

If danfo driver had listened to my advice we would not be here. And it was free.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:

If danfo driver had listened to my advice we would not be here. And it was free.
Are you afraid of the other person? Or he is your friend, so you don’t want to upset him. Your selective approach to this matter is repulsive and now you have annoyed me.

I don’t blame you. I am the one who tried to respect you and gave you an audience, thus tried to be civil with you. It will never happen again, because you have now shown your true color.

Please keep your advise to yourself.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:

Are you afraid of the other person? Or he is your friend, so you don’t want to upset him. Your selective approach to this matter is repulsive and now you have annoyed me.

I don’t blame you. I am the one who tried to respect you and gave you an audience, thus tried to be civil with you. It will never happen again, because you have now shown your true color.

Indubitably, you are the most canterkerious and obnoxious human being I have come across in my entire life. Being irascible, is it embedded in your DNA ? Surely , to be affront with everybody seems to exhilarate you and obviously you do it gleefully . Honestly , I wish you be perpetually banned from this forum before you pervade your your infectious bad mouth to the whole forum
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:

Bros, you are taking this thing personal o. I give the advice because I respect you nah. Now you tok like say I do bad thing. Okay, I withdraw the advice. You are on your own now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bully12 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:

Indubitably, you are the most canterkerious and obnoxious human being I have come across in my entire life. Being irascible, is it embedded in your DNA ? Surely , to be affront with everybody seems to exhilarate you and obviously you do it gleefully . Honestly , I wish you be perpetually banned from this forum before you pervade your your infectious bad mouth to the whole forum
See how this place just dey smell. Na this rubbish existence you dey call "life?" Please cover your legs! untrained dog. Na your future na e irascible, obnoxious, infectious and cantankerous. Please, if your owner has lost his leash, and you think you can run around aimlessly, I will put you down! mad dog!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bully12 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:

Danfo driver aka Okokobrinko is a daft, irresponsible, mannerless, `'untrained' scoundrel .....................that senseless gutter-language is 2nd nature.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo