ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Post by aruako1 »

Sigh! The things the moderators have to put up with.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

We have a deciplined and determined group of players and the last thing they need is a distraction it’s time for Nigeria to go into the World Cup in a professional manner we are not going to Russia to party!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
DAgrin wrote:Are you Ayo's ghostwriter?
Success still has to prove a lot.
He first has to prove he has a professional attitude towards his daily job.
The boy has not played one single minute and you guys already wish fear on Moses Simon.

Moses Simon deserves to be on that plane and he will make it if you like it or not.

You are responding to a bigot with two rotten front teeth! As you know, bad or decaying teeth has been known to cause mental illness.
Useless object. i don't even have your time today. "Two front rotten teeth" is that supposed to be a diss? :bump: You and your mummified Brain!!! I wonder where you even saw my pic to be fantasizing about front teeth. Youve been jerking off to the wrong picture fool. Now that you know, you can stop sending me offensive sexual PMs. Sodomized Baastaard!!

Moderators,
please kindly tell this faagg0t to stop making passes at me and he should STOP sending me lewd and sexually offensive PMs . I am too straight. And that's why i started suspecting he is Bobrisky. I would reveal more with time.
Chairman, kid is a sick puppy with messed up mannerism. He definitely batting for the other side, maybe even farm animals.
:bump: I am trying very hard to ignore him. I dont even respond to the animals posts until he decided to abuse me. Even if i made a wrong comment, you dont correct by abusing.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

danfo driver wrote:I can see that the truth about his rotten teeth truly hurt the bigot deeply! :lol: is it my fault that you posted your picture here and your rotten two front teeth was visible? Or is it my fault that tooth decay causes mental illness? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can connect you to a good dentist... but be aware he was born outside Nigeria :lol: :lol: bigot!
Nuisance
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I can see that the truth about his rotten teeth truly hurt the bigot deeply! :lol: is it my fault that you posted your picture here and your rotten two front teeth was visible? Or is it my fault that tooth decay causes mental illness? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can connect you to a good dentist... but be aware he was born outside Nigeria :lol: :lol: bigot!
Nuisance
Mentally ill, with rotten front teeth.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The boy has not played one single minute and you guys already wish fear on Moses Simon.

Moses Simon deserves to be on that plane and he will make it if you like it or not.

You are responding to a bigot with two rotten front teeth! As you know, bad or decaying teeth has been known to cause mental illness.
Useless object. i don't even have your time today. "Two front rotten teeth" is that supposed to be a diss? :bump: You and your mummified Brain!!! I wonder where you even saw my pic to be fantasizing about front teeth. Youve been jerking off to the wrong picture fool. Now that you know, you can stop sending me offensive sexual PMs. Sodomized Baastaard!!

Moderators,
please kindly tell this faagg0t to stop making passes at me and he should STOP sending me lewd and sexually offensive PMs . I am too straight. And that's why i started suspecting he is Bobrisky. I would reveal more with time.

Moderators:

Is there a way for the mods to check someone’s PM?

1. If I have ever sent a PM to NFA Chairman! Ever! Even if it was 10 years ago, then I ask he moderator to ban me now, for ever!

2. If I have never sent a PM to NFA Chaorman, I ask the moderators to ban him now, forever!

This is a very serious allegation and I am ready to take this to the end! Moderators, please take action immediately!

Thank you.

Murderators have no way of checking if such PM was sent so we can't use that as proof that it wasn't sent. Murderators only know how to do worthless tasks like move threads. So you can either confirm or deny it, and then it becomes a question of " he said, she said".

The only advise is that if you did send such PM just admit it and move on, otherwise it will just drag on for no reason.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Moderators,

Moderators:

1. If I have ever sent a PM to NFA Chairman! Ever! Even if it was 10 years ago, then I ask he moderator to ban me now, for ever!

2. If I have never sent a PM to NFA Chaorman, I ask the moderators to ban him now, forever!

This is a very serious allegation and I am ready to take this to the end! Moderators, please take action immediately!

Thank you.

Murderators have no way of checking if such PM was sent so we can't use that as proof that it wasn't sent. Murderators only know how to do worthless tasks like move threads. So you can either confirm or deny it, and then it becomes a question of " he said, she said".
Really? Thanks for letting me know.

Moderators can you send me an email address? So, I may send a screenshot of my sent folder? I literally have only sent 8 PMs in ALL MY TIME on Cybereagles. Eight!! 5 of them are to Cellular :lol: :lol: 1 to Bigpokey and 2 to Chief Ogbunigwe.

Its so funny, because I literally do not even respond to PMs. I look at my inbox and there are several PMs from people that I did not even check, and have not responded to.

But yea, this matter will absolutely NOT end until the truth comes out. I have zero problems with fighting on the forum, but when a mentally ill bigot wants to lie, so as to tanish someone's image because he is a downright coward, then I am sorry, it cannot end until the truth comes out. What he has chosen to do tells us all about his character and his integrity. He thought he could come out and make an outlandish claim and everyone will quickly believe him and the moderators will be swift and ban me without investigations. Unfortunately, he knows who his audience is, as another mentally ill bigot, Emir Kongi, quickly believed him without evidence.

I am ready for this to drag on until the truth is out.

The only advise is that if you did send such PM just admit it and move on, otherwise it will just drag on for no reason.
Thank you for your advise. Is there another advise you will give to someone who did not "send such PM?"
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote: Murderators have no way of checking if such PM was sent so we can't use that as proof that it wasn't sent. Murderators only know how to do worthless tasks like move threads. So you can either confirm or deny it, and then it becomes a question of " he said, she said".

Moderators can you send me an email address? So, I may send a screenshot of my sent folder? I literally have only sent 8 PMs in ALL MY TIME on Cybereagles. Eight!! 5 of them are to Cellular :lol: :lol: 1 to Bigpokey and 2 to Chief Ogbunigwe.

Its so funny, because I literally do not even respond to PMs. I look at my inbox and there are several PMs from people that I did not even check, and have not responded to.

But yea, this matter will absolutely NOT end until the truth comes out. I have zero problems with fighting on the forum, but when a mentally ill bigot wants to lie, so as to tanish someone's image because he is a downright coward, then I am sorry, it cannot end until the truth comes out. What he has chosen to do tells us all about his character and his integrity. He thought he could come out and make an outlandish claim and everyone will quickly believe him and the moderators will be swift and ban me without investigations. Unfortunately, he knows who his audience is, as another mentally ill bigot, Emir Kongi, quickly believed him without evidence.

Thank you for your advise. Is there another advise you will give to someone who did not "send such PM?"
Bros no be fight. I just dey give free advise to avoid dragging this thing on and on. As it stands now it's he said, she said. That's why I advised you to just admit it if you did so it won't drag on.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

airwolex wrote:I don't know why people are high on this guy. He hasn't been good since Granada and even then he was so so.
I simply don't understand. The guy is clearly an unserious footballer...can't get on the field at a very average Watford for 2 years and folks here won't stop anointing him the SE saviour. He needs to look at Richarlson and take a long look at himself in the mirror
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Moderators,

Moderators:

Thank you.

You are not worth my time. Pls don't respond to any of my post again. If you do and insult me, I would take this to the 2nd level. I'm saying this for the records.

Please allow sense to fall on you.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote: Murderators have no way of checking if such PM was sent so we can't use that as proof that it wasn't sent. Murderators only know how to do worthless tasks like move threads. So you can either confirm or deny it, and then it becomes a question of " he said, she said".

Bros no be fight. I just dey give free advise to avoid dragging this thing on and on. As it stands now it's he said, she said. That's why I advised you to just admit it if you did so it won't drag on.

My bro, not be fight. But your comment "just admit it if you did so," is disturbing because without trying to, you have already taken sides! Did you ask the other party to "just admit it if you lied?" It seems that doesn't interest you.

Like I said, he has to provide proof. He is a proven bigot from a wretched gutter who clearly has deep mental illness. This episode will also prove that he lack integrity! When I am done with the untrained homeless liar, he will never make any false statement again!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Moderators,

Moderators:

Thank you.

You are not worth my time. Pls don't respond to any of my post again. If you do and insult me, I would take this to the 2nd level. I'm saying this for the records.

Please allow sense to fall on you.
You are a mentally ill bigot! A lowlife from the deepest soakaway pit! Your likes are taken to the back, locked in a cage and treated like the rotten teeth monkey that you are! Go and fix your buck teeth! :lol: :lol: :lol: Imbecile!

Now do what you promised! imbecile! What else can you do? Call me bast.ard like you did before? :lol: :lol: Tell lies about sexual pictures that do not exist?? Truth is that you are very very lucky that your friends are moderators! You can insult parents all you like and they will pretend that they did not see it! You are very lucky! No be internet your power end?? You know in real life, your uncouth disgraceful kind cannot step to me! Not even close! Your kind are put in the same categories as dogs. rotten buck teeth!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i just see my name for this funny thread, oboy wetin you send me ..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

What kind of nonsense "advice" is this? I hope this is made in jest.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i just see my name for this funny thread, oboy wetin you send me ..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was from August 2016. Remember when you were opening Arsenal thread left right and center and Arsenal was losing, and our brother, Robby, went into meltdown? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver wrote:O boy, please go and open Arsenal thread for tomorrow game. Abeg, quick quick
Bigpokey24 wrote:Lol.. i don open am already
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

can person konk 1niaja for head, which kind yeye advice e dey give person , to admit something e no do , so thread no go drag on kai... :lol: :lol: :lol: this forum don kolo finish

the most yeye part of one naija is bobo say nah free advice...can you imagine :roll:
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

mad thread. mad people :lol: :lol:
Last edited by niyi on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Moderators,

Moderators:

Thank you.

No offense. In fact I am on your side... but you can delete messages from your outbox folder and so it's hard to prove you never sent someone a PM. It's your word against his.

It also doesn't help that somewhere further down in this thread you've suggested locking him in a cage... almost a bit homoerotic. Again I am on your side and I think you just have to let this go.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote:can person konk 1niaja for head, which kind yeye advice e dey give person , to admit something e no do , so thread no go drag on kai... :lol: :lol: :lol: this forum don kolo finish

the most yeye part of one naija is bobo say nah free advice...can you imagine :roll:

1Naija get phd in rabble rousing. His moniker, 1naija, is the opposite of him. If you put am in charge of naija, e no go take am three weeks to divide the country into 300 parts to go with the languages. You have to respect his ability and dedication to see katakata :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kzz5joa
Egg
Egg

Post by kzz5joa »

niyi wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Moderators,

Moderators:

Thank you.

No offense. In fact I am on your side... but you can delete messages from your outbox folder and so it's hard to prove you never sent someone a PM. It's your word against his.

It also doesn't help that somewhere further down in this thread you've suggested locking him in a cage... almost a bit homoerotic. Again I am on your side and I think you just have to let this go.
But, what's the point of proving anything? Weren't they both trying to one-up each other? I don't think anyone took what either of them said seriously.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

platinum wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:can person konk 1niaja for head, which kind yeye advice e dey give person , to admit something e no do , so thread no go drag on kai... :lol: :lol: :lol: this forum don kolo finish

1Naija get phd in rabble rousing. His moniker, 1naija, is the opposite of him. If you put am in charge of naija, e no go take am three weeks to divide the country into 300 parts to go with the languages. You have to respect his ability and dedication to see katakata :rotf:
can you imagine, the bobo don kolo finish :D
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bushboy wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

What kind of nonsense "advice" is this? I hope this is made in jest.
It was for the sake of National peace .... like no victor no vanquished
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.