Arsenal 6 vs. Bate Borisov 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Arsenal 6 vs. Bate Borisov 0

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has made 11 changes from the side which lost 3-1 win to Manchester United for the visit of Bate Borisov.

David Ospina starts in goal while Wenger has selected a back four of Mathieu Debuchy, Rob Holding, Calum Chambers and Ainsley Maitland-Niles.

Mohamed Elneny, Francis Coquelin and Jack Wilshere start in midfield while the Gunners have an attacking trio of Theo Walcott, Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck.

Arsenal: Ospina, Debuchy, Chambers, Holding, Maitland-Niles, Elneny, Coquelin, Wilshere, Walcott, Welbeck, Giroud Subs: Macey, Sheaf, Nelson, Reine-Adelaide, Willock, Nketiah, Akpom
Last edited by Nkume on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs. Bate Borisov

Post by platinum »

formidable front 3 for arsenal
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

When will ElNeny score again? For someone who shoots a lot, his conversion rate is piss poor.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Nkume wrote:When will ElNeny score again? For someone who shoots a lot, his conversion rate is piss poor.
That shot was poor but at least he hit the post. It's not easy to score from outside the box :)
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Theophilus tries to decapitate an opposition player.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Debuchhhhhhy!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Debauchery! 1-0 Debu
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs. Bate Borisov 0

Post by platinum »

The back 3 helped for a time but it may be that the back 4 encourages the best performances from the Arsenal.

*Wenger has to be flexible with both depending on occasion and opponent.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

That was a sweet strike from Debuchy. He couldn't have hit that any sweeter...Good for him. That should help his confidence. Twill be nice for Arsenal to have a competent backup at right-back.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bad challenge on Debu there
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Welbeck should finish that or pass it.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Kai Welbeck!!! That is a prime example of a striker that does not know how to be clinical at all. That was tailor-made for a delicate chip. :boo:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Welbeck should have buried that.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

platinum wrote:Welbeck should finish that or pass it.
Thanks why he is not been able to succeed as a striker. he is likely end his career as a pseudo winger /midfilder :sad:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

how is it still 1-0???
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Theophiluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!

E no score am! I still expect 2 from Walcott.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Giroud should take this FK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Nkume wrote:Giroud should take this FK.
not a bad effort from Theo. I thought Jack would hit it.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Geez, wilshere got elbowed there o=for sure
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Arsenal is creating chance after chance but the finishing is so poor today.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Welbeck hmmmm

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Lol..Welbeck must feel like coutinho today !!

...Socrates
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

platinum wrote:Arsenal is creating chance after chance but the finishing is so poor today.
Nonetheless, it's still got to be ......

...... Arsenal for life ! :D
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero