Neymar happy to avoid Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Neymar happy to avoid Nigeria

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
john12 wrote: This “physical and fast” generalization by EU and SA coaches/players are quite racist and ignorant. In fact, it negates the positive performance by super eagles. Our coaches needs to debunk those claims prior to us playing EU/SA TEAMS if not the referee would continue being automatically biased
... perhaps not RACIST, but arrogant and sneaky in my opinion. As stated in your other sentences, it is a way of their wanting to influence the referees to blow the Whistles against African teams.
you lack basic understanding of the following used terms in football i will break them down for you_

Technical teams( Samba, skills)
Physical teams( Pace, Speed ,Power athleticism )
Tactical teams ( team wey go use coaching finish people , this nah wetin done kill African teams for worldcup)

then they ones way dem dey use yab pass

Naive ... ( clueless play, SE, 98, SE 02, SE 2010, Cameroon, so many worldcups after Italia 90
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
guest83
Egg
Egg

Post by guest83 »

It's not racist because it's true.

I remember a few years ago when d#$% Etuhu was playing in Sweden. He was out clubbing one night when refused entry to a night club by two ignorant bouncers. He was upset and when the bouncers tried to oust him from the area by hitting him with batoons he singelhandly man-handle them like they were nothing and was later convicted for assult. Even though he was just defending himself. The guy is strong as on ox.

We should embrace that side of our identity and not shy away from it. We also need players like that in the team and not just prettyboys like Iwobi.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
john12 wrote: This “physical and fast” generalization by EU and SA coaches/players are quite racist and ignorant. In fact, it negates the positive performance by super eagles. Our coaches needs to debunk those claims prior to us playing EU/SA TEAMS if not the referee would continue being automatically biased
... perhaps not RACIST, but arrogant and sneaky in my opinion. As stated in your other sentences, it is a way of their wanting to influence the referees to blow the Whistles against African teams.
you lack basic understanding of the following used terms in football i will break them down for you_

Tactical teams ( team wey go use coaching finish people , this nah wetin done kill African teams for worldcup)

Naive ... ( clueless play, SE, 98, SE 02, SE 2010, Cameroon, so many worldcups after Italia 90
Here you go again with your LACK OF RESPECT for others in this Forum. In response to your nonsense, you LACK basic understanding of English language. Please be informed that: "Pace, Speed and Power" are all clasified as - "athleticism."

In addition, "Samba, Skills and et al.", are all SKILLS
Last edited by Odas on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I agree. Our team has small scrappers like Simon, Echiejile, Shehu, and Onazi. Compare that to the bulldozers in the Belgian squad like Aldeweireld, Vertonghen, Meunier, Fellaini, Benteke, Lukaku, Dembele.
john12 wrote:This “physical and fast” generalization by EU and SA coaches/players are quite racist and ignorant. In fact, it negates the positive performance by super eagles. Our coaches needs to debunk those claims prior to us playing EU/SA TEAMS if not the referee would continue being automatically biased
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

guest83 wrote:It's not racist because it's true.

I remember a few years ago when d#$% Etuhu was playing in Sweden. He was out clubbing one night when refused entry to a night club by two ignorant bouncers. He was upset and when the bouncers tried to oust him from the area by hitting him with batoons he singelhandly man-handle them like they were nothing and was later convicted for assult. Even though he was just defending himself. The guy is strong as on ox.

We should embrace that side of our identity and not shy away from it. We also need players like that in the team and not just prettyboys like Iwobi.
how the heck does the crap you just wrote got to do with football, are you ok in that your pari? so Keita kung fu kick no teach you anything ..smh who are all these folks on CE
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Here you go again with your LACK OF RESPECT for others in this Forum. In response to your nonsense, you LACK basic understanding of English language. Please be informed that: "Pace, Speed and Power" are all clarified - "athleticism."

duh!!!! :roll:
SuperEagles

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Because Etuhu is strong as horse means all Africans r like that. Ori e gba le.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

eyan wrote:

Because Etuhu is strong as horse means all Africans r like that. Ori e gba le.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Here you go again with your LACK OF RESPECT for others in this Forum. In response to your nonsense, you LACK basic understanding of English language. Please be informed that: "Pace, Speed and Power" are all clarified - "athleticism."

duh!!!! :roll:
... your choice! I have said it before and I will say it again. It might be best for you and I to NOT respond - at least - directly to each other's post(s). You are; for me, very rude and I don't like people like you.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ dem don konk your head before? as i said you lack simple thinking skills..chei..dem really do you yonda :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

guest83
Egg
Egg

Post by guest83 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

how the heck does the crap you just wrote got to do with football, are you ok in that your pari? so Keita kung fu kick no teach you anything ..smh who are all these folks on CE
Etuhu has been playing as DM for SE. Surely you must know that. However ever since that incident his career went downhill. His club as the time terminated his contract. He would be in the EPL if not for what happend.

And I can't understand why some people even take offence when others say Africans players are psyhical. What's wrong with having physical strength? You need to chill and not take so much of what's being said as racism.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

First off d#$% Etuhu has retired from football, and he is now an agent...his assault case was dropped in Sweden and that occurred in 2015, d#$% retired earlier 2017...stop making stuff up...however 2 months ago he was accused of match fixing in Sweden. ..
SuperEagles

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I believe that my fellow forumites are discombobulating being athletic to being stereotyped as “physical” the latter when used by those EU/SA coaches embodies a team of unintelligent footballers only good at running and physically strong. It’s very condescending because Nigerian present footballers aren’t quite the strongest and it also negates the positive technical football that we presently perform. Most of these EU/SA Coaches generalize our teams even before viewing us play. They speak based on their intrinsic mind of their conventional image of Africans. I will say that presently Nigeria is not just a physical team we’re technically astute, intelligent in our football, Skillfull and play a positive brand of the game. To label the present super eagles Team as just Physical is quite ignorant, uninformed and racist. The high time Nigerian coaches opposes that notion the better super eagles receives a favorable performance from the referee. Do you guys remember how France labeled super eagles as a physical team at the last World Cup? Only for them to be the enforcer, and were tackling our players with impunity? We hope that nonsense doesn’t happen this year
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ dem don konk your head before? as i said you lack simple thinking skills..chei..dem really do you yonda :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looking at the turn of events, I wonder why you who have "simple thinking skill" failed to understand what athleticism means. Common sense should have told you "Pace, Speed, Power and et al.", are all embedded in the word, "ATHLETIC" and hence athleticism.

I think you should go back to your Community College and start over from English 101 - course :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: