ENYEAMA TO ANGERS...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
ENYEAMA TO ANGERS...

Post by anointed »

...not management but FC :D
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ENYEAMA TO ANGERS...

Post by anointed »

Enyeama Set To Join French Club Angers

Gold Usenekong
1 min ago
By Johnny Edward: Former Super Eagles captain Vincent Enyeama is set to join struggling French club Angers SCO when the January transfer window opens, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Enyeama, who recently returned to action for Lille’s U-18s in a French fourth-tier division game early this month after spending seven months out due to a knee injury, is expected to replace Angers SCO’s second choice goalkeeper Mathieu Michel who is close to a return to Ligue 2 side Nimes Olympique.

According to a report on French website, Sportune.fr, Angers SCO must splash €500,000 to €1m to land Enyeama who has 18 months left on his current deal with Lille.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/e ... ub-angers/
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

For a ridiculous price of 1 million euro... meanwhile Lille still have a sh!te goalkeeper... Wow, the club really has gone downhill thanks to Bielsa.

Angers goalkeepers are really crap, so Enyeama is obviously being bought as a first team player.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ope oooo! We are set at the goalie spot! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

What’s his name again? Modrish abi na muda? Well...E go his wen. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Lets just not jump ahead of ourselves just yet. Logically Enyeama seems set to be first choice, but lets see that confirmed first.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

This move angers me a little, but will take it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I can’t help it think of Odas and danfo’s mood when I read the name of this team lol.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:I can’t help it think of Odas and danfo’s mood when I read the name of this team lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

After Bielsa was fired, they said Enyeama will be elevated to number 1 of Lille. Guess he has finally found his level. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Idika
Egg
Egg

Post by Idika »

danfo driver wrote:After Bielsa was fired, they said Enyeama will be elevated to number 1 of Lille. Guess he has finally found his level. :D
Has he even make the team yet in his new team? A lot of questions begging for answer.....
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Robotnik wrote:This move angers me a little, but will take it
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Best of luck to Vince...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

A move to ANGERS, ANGER you?
I'm with you Bro
For those clamoring for Enyeama to come to WC, lets give it a rest now. Its someone else time.
Many thanks to VINCE. Good luck to him
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The real deal wrote:

I'm with you Bro
For those clamoring for Enyeama to come to WC, lets give it a rest now. Its someone else time.
Lol pele, Vince continue doing your thing abeg.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The real deal wrote:

I'm with you Bro
Vince's move to Angers , angers a whole lot of angry old men. I guess your anger will increase when you see him in camp and at the mundial manning the post for Nigeria. :D
Angry people will be perpetually angry at this Angers move.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cito wrote:
The real deal wrote:

I'm with you Bro
Vince's move to Angers , angers a whole lot of angry old men. I guess your anger will increase when you see him in camp and at the mundial manning the post for Nigeria. :D

Speak for yourself, but I am very Hangry :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Nothing ANGERS me about this move as long as Vince plays regularly and becomes match fit!

Cmoke
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Finally back to division 1...... :woot: :thumbs:
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

They just asked for his availability from Lille, Angers are still looking at the possibility of them been able to pay his 1m Euro transfer fee and also his Salary. So they are looking at him taking salary cut because they can not afford his pay and also if the transfer fee can be lower. Negotiation still going on, he may not go there eventually.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tunde72 wrote:They just asked for his availability from Lille, Angers are still looking at the possibility of them been able to pay his 1m Euro transfer fee and also his Salary. So they are looking at him taking salary cut because they can not afford his pay and also if the transfer fee can be lower. Negotiation still going on, he may not go there eventually.
You sound like you are involved in the deal.

Anyway, Ikwerreman said he spoke with Vincent who confirmed he has moved.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This Vincent na wicked sombori, he just wants to ANGER some CEs with his choice of club. :lol: :lol:
I am happy
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Anger made him retire from the SE prematurely. Anger won't bring him back into the fold. :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cito wrote:
The real deal wrote:

I'm with you Bro
Even more anger will show when he starts his point-blank saves from Messi and Angryero.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

This is good practice for the world cup surely, Im sure Anger leaks at the back so it will expose our man to the Angry task of having more point blank saves to make, on the other hand it can mess up confidence if he is leaking in equal measure, still not a shoe in for the world cup but it helps his case to keep him fit, should he be good enough to be selected
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.