West Ham 1-0 Chelsea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: West Ham 1-0 Chelsea

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:No wonder Thibaut Courtois wants to go. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you were watching
You wish!
I only saw the last 15 minutes. :P
but what about Cologne v Freiburg

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: West Ham v Chelsea

Post by balo »

Tbite wrote:
spastic wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Tbite wrote:I want ANYONE to win the league but City...anyone!

I want City to lose more than I want Chelsea to win.

#BadBelle #Inosend
I think say na only me....
Wait! What? Why?

Neither if you are United fans. So this is quite odd. Oh well :D
I don't like Pep, and it isn't about Nacho. I never liked the guy and what he stands for.

When he was in La Liga, I didn't support him then either, I supported Mourinho. As far as your club itself goes, I guess it's alright. Guys like Kompany, Silva, Sane etc. are interesting characters. Don't like Aguero, Sterling but that's normal, every club has its tools. Bottom line is if Pep goes, I'll cool the hatred.

Plus there aren't really many clubs that I hate, sure I hate kick and rush football, but who doesn't? Arsenal...I look down on them more than hate them, Manu I hated them but I like Mourinho, so that evens things out. Spurs, I suppose I don't like them, but I hate Pep more. So bottom line is anyone but City.

City got this season under wrap. Y'all need to deal with that.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham v Chelsea

Post by Tbite »

balo wrote:
Tbite wrote:
spastic wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Tbite wrote:I want ANYONE to win the league but City...anyone!

I want City to lose more than I want Chelsea to win.

#BadBelle #Inosend
I think say na only me....
Wait! What? Why?

Neither if you are United fans. So this is quite odd. Oh well :D
I don't like Pep, and it isn't about Nacho. I never liked the guy and what he stands for.

When he was in La Liga, I didn't support him then either, I supported Mourinho. As far as your club itself goes, I guess it's alright. Guys like Kompany, Silva, Sane etc. are interesting characters. Don't like Aguero, Sterling but that's normal, every club has its tools. Bottom line is if Pep goes, I'll cool the hatred.

Plus there aren't really many clubs that I hate, sure I hate kick and rush football, but who doesn't? Arsenal...I look down on them more than hate them, Manu I hated them but I like Mourinho, so that evens things out. Spurs, I suppose I don't like them, but I hate Pep more. So bottom line is anyone but City.

City got this season under wrap. Y'all need to deal with that.
I can't. I'll just cry myself to sleep every night. :taunt: :taunt:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
ceejay22
Egg
Egg
Re: West Ham 1-0 Chelsea

Post by ceejay22 »

I will rather have City win the league than ManU