Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:11 pm 

(1) Many of you would have watched West Ham beat Chelsea today
(2) As you saw, Marko Arnautovic not only scored the winning goal but was immense today
(3) Over recent weeks, Arnautovic, West Ham’s record signing has been the subject of criticism for his lack of fight and effort
(4) Mesut Ozil has also been the subject of this kind of criticism
(5) Of late, however, both players have silenced their critics with scintillating performances. In particular, the fans appreciate the way they fight for the ball when their team dies not have it
(6) Can I point out that a few seasons ago, Victor Moses was receiving this type of criticism. Fortunately, he turned things around and is now playing some of his best football ever
(7) We Nigerian football fans are always quick to criticise clubs for now fielding our boys. Is this not misplaced though?
(8) I put it to you that many of our players are not seeing regular action with their clubs because they are not putting enough effort in. They are just relying on their natural talent
(9) The following should make getting a starting position in their teams their New Years resolution - Francis Uzoho, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi, Kelechi Nwakali, Olanrewaju Kayode, Victor Osimhen and Isaac Success
(10) If we want to be honest, many of these players are not seeing action due to a lack of application!

Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:12 pm 

Imagine being told to learn from a fake Ibrahimovic, who failed at Inter Milan and went on to play for backyard the rest of his career, because he is a white man! :roll:

I am sure our players can learn from Drogba, Eto'o, Kuffour, Radebe, Kanu etc etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:31 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Imagine being told to learn from a fake Ibrahimovic, who failed at Inter Milan and went on to play for backyard the rest of his career, because he is a white man! :roll:

I am sure our players can learn from Drogba, Eto'o, Kuffour, Radebe, Kanu etc etc.

While I agree with you for the most part there are some white men our players can learn from. CR7, Messi, Zidane etc. There is some talent that just transcends race.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:37 pm 

TheHitman47 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

While I agree with you for the most part there are some white men our players can learn from. CR7, Messi, Zidane etc. There is some talent that just transcends race.

Of course there are! But those men will never be named Ozil or Arnautovic!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:38 pm 

@Ayo, Arnautovic has been terrifically disappointing since arrival, there is nothing to be learnt from him besides the address for a tattooist.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:01 pm 

Coach wrote:
@Ayo, Arnautovic has been terrifically disappointing since arrival, there is nothing to be learnt from him besides the address for a tattooist.

He silenced his critics today. It shows that with application, dedication and focus, you can get your career back on track.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:03 pm 

Ayo, why do you like to expose your inferiority complex at every opportunity?
Our players have enough talent to succeed, and might show respect to these players you are insinuating are
better than them, but please try to make your appreciation points without diminishing our players.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:08 pm 

joao wrote:
Ayo, why do you like to expose your inferiority complex at every opportunity?
Our players have enough talent to succeed, and might show respect to these players you are insinuating are
better than them, but please try to make your appreciation points without diminishing our players.

Read what i wrote before commenting please. You clearly wrote your response before even opening this thread!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:21 pm 

danfo driver wrote:

I actually thought a new Arnautovic was discovered

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:27 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:40 am 

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chief go kill person with laugh for forum.