Poland on the cards - Rohr Interview

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Poland on the cards - Rohr Interview

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Odas once again you continue to post without thinking critically. .you said you like uzoho as well but you haven't seen him play..kai ...if I point this out now, you go dey vex...you no sabi book at all
The "mumu" man! Please read sentences very well before responding and when in doubt ask for clarification. In my sentence, I said "ACTIONS." Actions means MANY, not ONE. Kai, "lack of educational grammatical ability", according to Zebrudayia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas nah real domitila.....kai... :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Odas nah real domitila.....kai... :rotf:
Your lack of English language has exposed you again. Certainly you do not know the difference between ACTION and ACTIONS. Please be informed one is singular and the other is plural; therefore, seeing Uzoho play once for us does not mean I have seen him play many times. Kai, man go back to school, please :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Enugu II wrote:Mystic,

Thanks for the info. Who do we play for the second game in March?

Don't know. A lot of speculation has centered on Serbia but no official word yet.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Really love how Rohr is planning ahead, paying attention to the small details. He is going to throw a few surprises when he picks the final squad. Any player that isn't 100% fit is unlikely to make it. He is always thinking and measured in his use of words. There is no way he is going to allow any of the players to take the field overconfident or underating the opposition.

We get Serbia in the bag and things are shaping up nicely.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

I wonder who the 30 players Rohr plans to invite to camp are.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mystic wrote:Translated from football365.fr

http://www.football365.fr/nigeria-gerno ... 21852.html

It's a dream, it's a wish. To think we can do it would be pretentious. We will first try to pass the chickens. Then, it is another pair of sleeves, we will advise from match to match depending on the opponents. Nigeria today has the youngest team in the World Cup with 24.9 years of average age. The figure may be even lower in Russia, as we spotted a 19-year-old goalkeeper in La Coruna . We also come to learn: the life of Nigerian football does not stop after the World Cup. I sincerely believe that we have players who share my ambition to go very far and who have the technical means.

Which chickens and sleeves e dey speak of?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

platinum wrote:
mystic wrote:Translated from football365.fr

http://www.football365.fr/nigeria-gerno ... 21852.html

It's a dream, it's a wish. To think we can do it would be pretentious. We will first try to pass the chickens. Then, it is another pair of sleeves, we will advise from match to match depending on the opponents. Nigeria today has the youngest team in the World Cup with 24.9 years of average age. The figure may be even lower in Russia, as we spotted a 19-year-old goalkeeper in La Coruna . We also come to learn: the life of Nigerian football does not stop after the World Cup. I sincerely believe that we have players who share my ambition to go very far and who have the technical means.
Which chickens and sleeves e dey speak of?
Platinum, make you no kill me wit lafta-o! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oga, please ask "Bigpokey24", he has answers to everything. If simple, nice and direct approach fails, put some STICK in his arse and he will spill out the answer(s) for you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

The Polish Football Association (PZPN) has confirmed that the pre-world cup friendly match with Nigeria will be staged at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw on March 23, 2018.

Polish national team will face South Korea at the Silesian Stadium in Chorzów, four days after their meeting with the Super Eagles for the first time in history.

PZPN also announced that the friendly against the three-time African champions will begin at 9:00 pm Nigerian time.

The Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw is the third largest stadium in Poland and has a capacity of 42,000.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/12/22/p ... -friendly/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Odas once again you continue to post without thinking critically. .you said you like uzoho as well but you haven't seen him play..kai ...if I point this out now, you go dey vex...you no sabi book at all
O boy! Have you not seen people fall in love without actually meeting the person? Abi you no dey do social media love?
Chief, please don't mind the fool! In my sentence, I said in "actions", indicating plural or more than once, but because he has some LONG and FAT d#$% in his arse, he was very excited and began spilling nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Action when used in that context doesn't have a plural form o, its either you have seen him in action or you haven't, which one is it? Na real wa for you :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Poland, the Czech Republic, and Serbia in that order are probably the best opponents for experiencing the Croatian style. No 2 teams are exactly alike of course. But if you can get a subset of these, it's solid preparation.

Right now, Croatia is trying to get a set of West African opponents. Similarly, it only goes so far. For me, Nigeria is not Cameroon or Ghana. Maybe Croatia should play Senegal?

What say you?
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

mate wrote:Poland, the Czech Republic, and Serbia in that order are probably the best opponents for experiencing the Croatian style. No 2 teams are exactly alike of course. But if you can get a subset of these, it's solid preparation.

Right now, Croatia is trying to get a set of West African opponents. Similarly, it only goes so far. For me, Nigeria is not Cameroon or Ghana. Maybe Croatia should play Senegal?

What say you?
Why should we tell you?

Just kidding. You have to be your brother's keeper. We share a large border with Benin. You may want to try them.

Also, a large portion of Sierra Leoneans are descended from Nigerians and are even on this forum. How closer can styles get, that with a common historical gene pool.

Benin and Sierra Leone should be very good preparation for you chequered red and whites.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

mate wrote:Poland, the Czech Republic, and Serbia in that order are probably the best opponents for experiencing the Croatian style. No 2 teams are exactly alike of course. But if you can get a subset of these, it's solid preparation.

What say you?
Play Zambia or Senegal
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Rumor has it we're looking for Senegal. I'll check out Zambia.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Sir V wrote:

What say you?
Play Zambia or Senegal
Maybe it was really a Nigerian that spilled the beans on Shehu's yellow card.

I just dey joke O!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lol. Funny enough, the best team to play against, in order to prepare for Nigeria is actually FRANCE. We share similar characteristics and playing style. but many teams will ignore that because France is not an African team and Nigeria can only play like Cameroon, Ghana, Senegal. etc.

Same as Iceland. When you look at Iceland play, the best team to prepare for them would have been England before Southgate changed to a 3-4-3. But mant will ignore that and be looking for a nordic team to play. :lol: :lol:

geographic location does not determine the style or ability of a team.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

danfo driver wrote:Lol. Funny enough, the best team to play against, in order to prepare for Nigeria is actually FRANCE. We share similar characteristics and playing style. but many teams will ignore that because France is not an African team and Nigeria can only play like Cameroon, Ghana, Senegal. etc.

Same as Iceland. When you look at Iceland play, the best team to prepare for them would have been England before Southgate changed to a 3-4-3. But mant will ignore that and be looking for a nordic team to play. :lol: :lol:

I KPOM that statement.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Merry Christmas fellow CyberEagles.

The France suggestion is interesting. And something that should be considered. I hope the right folks are informed and pursuing it...as France is a man good team and preparation for just about anything.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

mate wrote:Merry Christmas fellow CyberEagles.

The France suggestion is interesting. And something that should be considered. I hope the right folks are informed and pursuing it...as France is a man good team and preparation for just about anything.
That plan is now off the table as there is a likelihood the two teams could meet in the second round.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

danfo driver wrote:Lol. Funny enough, the best team to play against, in order to prepare for Nigeria is actually FRANCE. We share similar characteristics and playing style. but many teams will ignore that because France is not an African team and Nigeria can only play like Cameroon, Ghana, Senegal. etc.

This reminds me of Argentina playing Trinidad & Tobago ahead of meeting 9ja in Brazil. Insult upon insult! Such disrespect can get into the head of your opponents too so perhaps na mind game.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
O boy! Have you not seen people fall in love without actually meeting the person? Abi you no dey do social media love?
Chief, please don't mind the fool! In my sentence, I said in "actions", indicating plural or more than once, but because he has some LONG and FAT d#$% in his arse, he was very excited and began spilling nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Action when used in that context doesn't have a plural form o, its either you have seen him in action or you haven't, which one is it? Na real wa for you :rotf: :rotf:

Why do you guys even try? The kid is a certified dummy, and still insists on playing the role of an apprentice English professor of the site. :rotf:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:He really likes Uzoho.
It seems like it. I like Uzoho as well, though I have not seen him in actions to reach a conclusion. In addition, it seems our coach is talented, skillful and knows what is he doing based on his comments and how he intend to prepare out team for the world cup.

I can't wait to see how Croatia is going to cry after we beat them :lol: :lol: and how the other teams (Iceland and Argentina) will be frowning after we top the group :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:Poland isn't a bad team to prepare for Croatia. Very similar in playing style to Croatia with heavy midfield play. Also if they play full strength they would have Lewandowski or Milik up front which would be good prep for some of the better strikers in the league.
Not very similar IMO.

Different technical qualities

Difference in the build up process and the speed of transition to the last third.

Croatia is the more balanced team with greater technical character in midfield, whilst the Poles are more explosive.

TBH don’t care too much about the friendlies opponents. More interested in the other details of our presentation, especially the conditioning.

He appears to be on the right path.
Physically, we will be ready. We will take a second physical trainer, in this case Bernard Ginès, I had in my staff in Nice, between 2002 and 2005. We will receive FieldWiz, which are GPS to work better in detail. We will have to progress in the detection of our own players so as not to be mistaken on the list of 30, then that of 23. We will strengthen the scouting team.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16