Newcastle vs Ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Newcastle vs Ndidi

Post by oloye »

john12 wrote:So oloye you would rather the ball hit your penis or face than protect your body? Infact, I believe protecting your body when the ball is coming is a natural defensive tactics
Trust me John,i have taken my fair share of blocks, it is not as painful as you believe. People just have an unfounded fear. It is not everytime the ball hits you in the blokos, stiffen your body to the impact the ball bounces off without feeling anything....this is not theory...i have done many times and still do today..hence i know that the balls today are feleles in comparison.

The keepers spread their body to block the same balls ...are they different?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TEN point agenda man strikes again

GOAl
Okazaki
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This is a cracker of a game
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nice own goal Ayozee

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Rafa keeps playing his fellow spaniard Joselu....he is the nost useless striker i have ever seen.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:clap: :clap: Our Ndidi man of the match....no doubt..that take down of two opponents is what true warriors are made of

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Omo that Ndidi nah baller ooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oloye wrote::clap: :clap: Our Ndidi man of the match....no doubt..that take down of two opponents is what true warriors are made of
I’m sure you have decisions go otherwise in similar elbow works
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

oloye wrote: :clap: :clap: Our Ndidi man of the match....no doubt..that take down of two opponents is what true warriors are made of
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well deserved....
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Didi was brilliant today in that box to box role
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

oloye wrote:Nothing i hate more than a defender trying to dodge a shot rather than spread your body to block the ball. These cowards are paid thousands of pounds each week to block felele and they cannot nake a honest job of it. Back in the day, amateurs on peanuts were blocking real leather weighing tons with everything! :mad:
Gbam! One of my pet hates too. I remember Lukman Haruna and Taiye Taiwo doing it in 2010!
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

It looks like Kelechi was not even on the bench and nobody seems to care. His stock has taken one of the fastest nose dive in the most recent soccer history . Guardiola must have inflicted an irreparable damage to his confidence. He has become egregiously diffident which is definitely deleterious to his inchoate career.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

It looks like Kelechi was not even on the bench and nobody seems to care. His stock has taken one of the fastest nose dive in the most recent soccer history . Guardiola must have inflicted an irreparable damage to his confidence. He has become egregiously diffident which is definitely deleterious to his inchoate career.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

bully12 wrote:It looks like Kelechi was not even on the bench and nobody seems to care. His stock has taken one of the fastest nose dive in the most recent soccer history . Guardiola must have inflicted an irreparable damage to his confidence. He has become egregiously diffident which is definitely deleterious to his inchoate career.
Kelechi was on the bench.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bully12 wrote:It looks like Kelechi was not even on the bench and nobody seems to care. His stock has taken one of the fastest nose dive in the most recent soccer history . Guardiola must have inflicted an irreparable damage to his confidence. He has become egregiously diffident which is definitely deleterious to his inchoate career.
Guardiola did what he was paid to do, run a team the way he believes it should be run with players he deems fit. He does not rate Kele that much, no big deal about it,that is football. Truth is going to Leicester was never gonna work, he aint Leicester kind of player. One of the secrets of this game is you must chose your club carefully and dont just move because they dangle the carrots before you. Some agents are just interested in the next commission, especially those that have so many plaayers they manage. Leicester already have a Kele kind of player in Mahrez and even Mahrez plays with much intensity that leaves Kele breathless!

Dont know what he has to do to break into this team, asking him to change his game os a mission impossible, he remains a finisher, and as such should be near the goal more than playing far away from it...but Vardy already holds that position.

Who knows he might find a way to crack this code at Leicester, but he needs to do it fast. The faxr remains the boy can score...

bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

oloye wrote:
Guardiola did what he was paid to do, run a team the way he believes it should be run with players he deems fit. He does not rate Kele that much, no big deal about it,that is football. Truth is going to Leicester was never gonna work, he aint Leicester kind of player. One of the secrets of this game is you must chose your club carefully and dont just move because they dangle the carrots before you. Some agents are just interested in the next commission, especially those that have so many plaayers they manage. Leicester already have a Kele kind of player in Mahrez and even Mahrez plays with much intensity that leaves Kele breathless!

Dont know what he has to do to break into this team, asking him to change his game os a mission impossible, he remains a finisher, and as such should be near the goal more than playing far away from it...but Vardy already holds that position.

Who knows he might find a way to crack this code at Leicester, but he needs to do it fast. The faxr remains the boy can score...
It is just a pity . A potential world class player , most Nigerians were adulating servilely few years ago is fastly dissipating before own eyes like a magic.
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Kele chose to go play for Leicester. He has to battle his way for playing time.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:Nice own goal Ayozee

he must be related to Ayoakinfe based on his own goal, though his belly size suggests the contrary...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:
oloye wrote: :clap: :clap: Our Ndidi man of the match....no doubt..that take down of two opponents is what true warriors are made of
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well deserved....
In-Deed!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

oloye wrote:

What we now know is that Kelechi Iheanacho is just a goal scorer. A great finisher like Michael Owen but not much more. At both Man City and Leicester, he has been up against players who bring more to the table.

To be perfectly honest, he will face this same problem wherever he goes. Kelechi simply has to add more facets to his game. He can start by working on his touch and improving his work rate.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

P nDidi is making a name for himself in the heeeee peeeeee helllll
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:Nothing i hate more than a defender trying to dodge a shot rather than spread your body to block the ball. These cowards are paid thousands of pounds each week to block felele and they cannot nake a honest job of it. Back in the day, amateurs on peanuts were blocking real leather weighing tons with everything! :mad:
Gbam! One of my pet hates too. I remember Lukman Haruna and Taiye Taiwo doing it in 2002!
Were you watching them in primary school games or the Principals’ Cup?
Because Taiwo made his SE debut in 2005 and Haruna played U17 in 2007 - 5 years after 2002! :D
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Gbam! One of my pet hates too. I remember Lukman Haruna and Taiye Taiwo doing it in 2002!
Were you watching them in primary school games or the Principals’ Cup?
Because Taiwo made his SE debut in 2005 and Haruna played U17 in 2007 - 5 years after 2002! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”