Newcastle vs Ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Newcastle vs Ndidi

Post by paj »

platinum wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:Nothing i hate more than a defender trying to dodge a shot rather than spread your body to block the ball. These cowards are paid thousands of pounds each week to block felele and they cannot nake a honest job of it. Back in the day, amateurs on peanuts were blocking real leather weighing tons with everything! :mad:
Gbam! One of my pet hates too. I remember Lukman Haruna and Taiye Taiwo doing it in 2002!
Were you watching them in primary school games or the Principals’ Cup?
Because Taiwo made his SE debut in 2005 and Haruna played U17 in 2007 - 5 years after 2002! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I knew we'd not let this fly under our ce radar :laugh:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Newcastle vs Ndidi

Post by pajimoh »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:Nothing i hate more than a defender trying to dodge a shot rather than spread your body to block the ball. These cowards are paid thousands of pounds each week to block felele and they cannot nake a honest job of it. Back in the day, amateurs on peanuts were blocking real leather weighing tons with everything! :mad:
Gbam! One of my pet hates too. I remember Lukman Haruna and Taiye Taiwo doing it in 2002!
Were you watching them in primary school games or the Principals’ Cup?
Because Taiwo made his SE debut in 2005 and Haruna played U17 in 2007 - 5 years after 2002! :D
:rotf: Ayo will never let facts get in the way of a good lie.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!