Newcastle vs Ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Newcastle vs Ndidi

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Our new DM just got an assist
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Necastle vs Ndidi

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He has the most tackles in the epl
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nah wah oooo Leceister dey play tikitaka, and wes morgan dey do the Zidane roulette
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chei even them keeper dey height player :scared:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Newcastle vs Ndidi

Post by Bigpokey24 »

See nasa pass by ndidi
SuperEagles

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

This game sweet oooh!

<
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

So is Ahmed Musa out of favor now?

<
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

General Trousers wrote:So is Ahmed Musa out of favor now?

<
Politics
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Between Gray and Albrighton,Leicester have two players that drastically reduce their footballing IQ.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
General Trousers wrote:So is Ahmed Musa out of favor now?

<
Politics

Politics of playing good football. Just admit that he is not good enough for the English Premiership. Musa is fine for the Russian league but the English, Spanish, Italian or German leagues are above his pay grade.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How has musa proven that his incompetent against English, Italy, Germany or French teams when he has demonstrated competency against bigger teams at World Cup. Musa case it’s clearly politics and the high time Nigerians learn to defend their own players irrespective of being unfavorite the better for us. Musa would get back on his feet and keep performing for super eagles. The flopping at English league is not the end of the world
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

john12 wrote:How has musa proven that his incompetent against English, Italy, Germany or French teams when he has demonstrated competency against bigger teams at World Cup. Musa case it’s clearly politics and the high time Nigerians learn to defend their own players irrespective of being unfavorite the better for us. Musa would get back on his feet and keep performing for super eagles. The flopping at English league is not the end of the world

Ahmed Musa is not the kind of player we want in our team if we are to do well at the World Cup. We want intelligent players who can participate in methodical build-ups, not just those who can put their heads down and run.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Talking of physical nigerians , see Ndidi take out two guys at the same time....now that is a physical specimen there!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Talking of physical nigerians , see Ndidi take out two guys at the same time....now that is a physical specimen there!
Our best midfielder! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ayo, Ahmed Musa intelligently scored 2 goals in a game against Argentina at the last World Cup. His 25 years old and is currently super eagles top scorer playing from the wing position. There’s no way any of your clients will dispose musa at this upcoming World Cup. You guys like introducing inexperienced youths to SE then dumps him immediately after 1 bad game nonsense
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oloye wrote:Talking of phydical nigerians , see Ndidi take out two guys at the sane time....now that is a physical speciment there!
Is this WWF
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Leicester midfield is tight!! One midget from Obuasi Dwarfs just entered the field... i think he is using his wife face cream :taunt: :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nothing i hate more than a defender trying to dodge a shot rather than spread your body to block the ball. These cowards are paid thousands of pounds each week to block felele and they cannot nake a honest job of it. Back in the day, amateurs on peanuts were blocking real leather weighing tons with everything! :mad:

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

oloye wrote:Nothing i hate more than a defender trying to dodge a shot rather than spread your body to block the ball. These cowards are paid thousands of pounds each week to block felele and they cannot nake a honest job of it. Back in the day, amateurs on peanuts were blocking real leather weighing tons with everything! :mad:
:P You guys are in it for the love, but the modern guys are in it to make money and maintain the fyneface :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

So oloye you would rather the ball hit your penis or face than protect your body? Infact, I believe protecting your body when the ball is coming is a natural defensive tactics
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...this Jamo looking Gayle is one heck of a striker.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

atrocious defending by LEI :cry:
!

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

john12 wrote:Ayo, Ahmed Musa intelligently scored 2 goals in a game against Argentina at the last World Cup. His 25 years old and is currently super eagles top scorer playing from the wing position. There’s no way any of your clients will dispose musa at this upcoming World Cup. You guys like introducing inexperienced youths to SE then dumps him immediately after 1 bad game nonsense
(1) This is not PlayStation where players never lose form
(2) For starters you do not pick a player based on his form four years ago
(3) Ahmed Musa did not score one goal in the qualifiers
(4) Gernot Rohr seldom used him in the qualifiers for good reason
(5) Leicester City chose not to field Musa for the same reasons as Rohr
(6) Trying to glorify what happened in 2014 is just silly. We did not do particularly well in that tournament
(7) You are forgetting that we lost that match to Argentina and were totally outplayed despite Musa’s two goals
(8) If Vince was not so brilliant and we conceded say six goals, would you still be glorifying Musa’s two goals?
(9) What we want in 2018 are players who can hold the ball, keep it away from the opposition and participate in intelligent build-up play
(10) We have moved on from 2014, so are not interested in players like Ahmed Musa as this time around we are looking to compete rather than just participate