Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7568
lacidi wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
How anyone can claim to be a SE fan and does not want one of the few world class players in our squad back beats me :???:


Your world class player who has played once this year is retired. He is NOT in the squad. HE RETIRED.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if the guy is fit and playing for his club, then he will go to the world cup. The person who should not come near SE is Oliseh! No sentiments here. After all Messi once 'retired'.



Why are you bringing Oliseh into this? Oliseh has served Nigeria with distinction.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Well my people, I like Vince and yes, with our current team, a fit Vince with the right attitude makes the defense world class only because of what skill cannot buy, experience.

However, lets be clearly objective. This man had issues with Vogts, Sia Sia, and Oliseh. Please stp using my boy Sunny as a scape goat. He made some unpopular decisions but at the same time, Vince has issues and always has.

He can be allowed to compete but in no way can he be a captain or vice and he must earn a spot as one of the three on merit.


nzeogwu, while I support an Enyeama return when he has a run of games under his belt, I definitely do not support his being captain or vice-captain. It does not make sense to rock the leadership boat. As a former captain, it would only be natural for him to be a leader of the goalkeepers and the team in general. If veteran players like Enyeama, Martins, and Joel Obi make the World Cup team, their experience and leadership will bode well for the team both on and off the field. Right now, the relative experience of Captain Mikel, Vice Captain Onazi, Victor Moses, Echiejilie and Ahmed Musa in team leadership analysis,will only be enriched by the presence of the aforementioned players if called upon.

Chief Obong, I am confused. What do you mean by "the team in general" as highlighted in above? Will he be the Captain of the team? If not the team Captain why should Enyeama be the leader of the team "in general?"

You don't have to wear the Captain's armband to be a team leader.

... and this is an example of the disaster waiting to happen if Enyeama is back into the Super-eagles team. Who, who and who is he coming to lead? Is he coming to lead people who qualified the nation for the tournament in Russia after he absconded or his Chickens that doesn't know their ways or what to do? Nigeria, WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Last edited by Odas on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36367
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Odas wrote:
mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Well my people, I like Vince and yes, with our current team, a fit Vince with the right attitude makes the defense world class only because of what skill cannot buy, experience.

However, lets be clearly objective. This man had issues with Vogts, Sia Sia, and Oliseh. Please stp using my boy Sunny as a scape goat. He made some unpopular decisions but at the same time, Vince has issues and always has.

He can be allowed to compete but in no way can he be a captain or vice and he must earn a spot as one of the three on merit.


nzeogwu, while I support an Enyeama return when he has a run of games under his belt, I definitely do not support his being captain or vice-captain. It does not make sense to rock the leadership boat. As a former captain, it would only be natural for him to be a leader of the goalkeepers and the team in general. If veteran players like Enyeama, Martins, and Joel Obi make the World Cup team, their experience and leadership will bode well for the team both on and off the field. Right now, the relative experience of Captain Mikel, Vice Captain Onazi, Victor Moses, Echiejilie and Ahmed Musa in team leadership analysis,will only be enriched by the presence of the aforementioned players if called upon.

Chief Obong, I am confused. What do you mean by "the team in general" as highlighted in above? Will he be the Captain of the team? If not the team Captain why should Enyeama be the leader of the team "in general?"

You don't have to wear the Captain's armband to be a team leader.

... and this is an example of the disaster waiting to happen if Enyeama is back into the Super-eagles team. Who, who and who is he coming to lead? Is he coming to lead people who qualified the nation for the tournament in Russia after he absconded or his Chickens that doesn't know their ways or what to do? Nigeria, WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM!


He's coming to lead the youngest team that qualified for the WC...who will clearly need leaders and experienced players.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
danfo driver wrote:
mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Well my people, I like Vince and yes, with our current team, a fit Vince with the right attitude makes the defense world class only because of what skill cannot buy, experience.

However, lets be clearly objective. This man had issues with Vogts, Sia Sia, and Oliseh. Please stp using my boy Sunny as a scape goat. He made some unpopular decisions but at the same time, Vince has issues and always has.

He can be allowed to compete but in no way can he be a captain or vice and he must earn a spot as one of the three on merit.


nzeogwu, while I support an Enyeama return when he has a run of games under his belt, I definitely do not support his being captain or vice-captain. It does not make sense to rock the leadership boat. As a former captain, it would only be natural for him to be a leader of the goalkeepers and the team in general. If veteran players like Enyeama, Martins, and Joel Obi make the World Cup team, their experience and leadership will bode well for the team both on and off the field. Right now, the relative experience of Captain Mikel, Vice Captain Onazi, Victor Moses, Echiejilie and Ahmed Musa in team leadership analysis,will only be enriched by the presence of the aforementioned players if called upon.

Chief Obong, I am confused. What do you mean by "the team in general" as highlighted in above? Will he be the Captain of the team? If not the team Captain why should Enyeama be the leader of the team "in general?"

You don't have to wear the Captain's armband to be a team leader.


So, you guys are now fighting for "team leader?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously so! Everyday, their intentions for wanting Vincent Enyeama (VE) are becoming more apparent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: VE to lead "team Super-eagles" in Russia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, na wah for my pipul

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Well my people, I like Vince and yes, with our current team, a fit Vince with the right attitude makes the defense world class only because of what skill cannot buy, experience.

However, lets be clearly objective. This man had issues with Vogts, Sia Sia, and Oliseh. Please stp using my boy Sunny as a scape goat. He made some unpopular decisions but at the same time, Vince has issues and always has.

He can be allowed to compete but in no way can he be a captain or vice and he must earn a spot as one of the three on merit.

nzeogwu, while I support an Enyeama return when he has a run of games under his belt, I definitely do not support his being captain or vice-captain. It does not make sense to rock the leadership boat. As a former captain, it would only be natural for him to be a leader of the goalkeepers and the team in general. If veteran players like Enyeama, Martins, and Joel Obi make the World Cup team, their experience and leadership will bode well for the team both on and off the field. Right now, the relative experience of Captain Mikel, Vice Captain Onazi, Victor Moses, Echiejilie and Ahmed Musa in team leadership analysis,will only be enriched by the presence of the aforementioned players if called upon.

Chief Obong, I am confused. What do you mean by "the team in general" as highlighted in above? Will he be the Captain of the team? If not the team Captain why should Enyeama be the leader of the team "in general?"

You don't have to wear the Captain's armband to be a team leader.


So, you guys are now fighting for "team leader?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'd be the oldest player on the team, as a prior captain it would only be natural for him to be a leader...

Whaaaaaat? Am I dreaming or what? Because Enyeama is the "oldest player on the team, as a prior captain" he should be the leader for the team? Why the Black nations in Africa is still backwards despite all the NATURAL (MINERAL) RESOURCES we are blessed with is becoming clear to me - now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Well my people, I like Vince and yes, with our current team, a fit Vince with the right attitude makes the defense world class only because of what skill cannot buy, experience.

However, lets be clearly objective. This man had issues with Vogts, Sia Sia, and Oliseh. Please stp using my boy Sunny as a scape goat. He made some unpopular decisions but at the same time, Vince has issues and always has.

He can be allowed to compete but in no way can he be a captain or vice and he must earn a spot as one of the three on merit.

nzeogwu, while I support an Enyeama return when he has a run of games under his belt, I definitely do not support his being captain or vice-captain. It does not make sense to rock the leadership boat. As a former captain, it would only be natural for him to be a leader of the goalkeepers and the team in general. If veteran players like Enyeama, Martins, and Joel Obi make the World Cup team, their experience and leadership will bode well for the team both on and off the field. Right now, the relative experience of Captain Mikel, Vice Captain Onazi, Victor Moses, Echiejilie and Ahmed Musa in team leadership analysis,will only be enriched by the presence of the aforementioned players if called upon.

Chief Obong, I am confused. What do you mean by "the team in general" as highlighted in above? Will he be the Captain of the team? If not the team Captain why should Enyeama be the leader of the team "in general?"

You don't have to wear the Captain's armband to be a team leader.

So, you guys are now fighting for "team leader?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'd be the oldest player on the team, as a prior captain it would only be natural for him to be a leader...

Odiegwu! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... very SCARY indeed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, I don sofa. Now I have heard it all

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Last edited by Odas on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36367
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Well my people, I like Vince and yes, with our current team, a fit Vince with the right attitude makes the defense world class only because of what skill cannot buy, experience.

However, lets be clearly objective. This man had issues with Vogts, Sia Sia, and Oliseh. Please stp using my boy Sunny as a scape goat. He made some unpopular decisions but at the same time, Vince has issues and always has.

He can be allowed to compete but in no way can he be a captain or vice and he must earn a spot as one of the three on merit.

nzeogwu, while I support an Enyeama return when he has a run of games under his belt, I definitely do not support his being captain or vice-captain. It does not make sense to rock the leadership boat. As a former captain, it would only be natural for him to be a leader of the goalkeepers and the team in general. If veteran players like Enyeama, Martins, and Joel Obi make the World Cup team, their experience and leadership will bode well for the team both on and off the field. Right now, the relative experience of Captain Mikel, Vice Captain Onazi, Victor Moses, Echiejilie and Ahmed Musa in team leadership analysis,will only be enriched by the presence of the aforementioned players if called upon.

Chief Obong, I am confused. What do you mean by "the team in general" as highlighted in above? Will he be the Captain of the team? If not the team Captain why should Enyeama be the leader of the team "in general?"

You don't have to wear the Captain's armband to be a team leader.


So, you guys are now fighting for "team leader?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'd be the oldest player on the team, as a prior captain it would only be natural for him to be a leader...

Whaaaaaat? Am I dreaming or what? Because Enyeama is the "oldest player on the team, as a prior captain" he should be the leader for the team? Why the Black nations in Africa is still backwards despite all the NATURAL (MINERAL) RESOURCES we are blessed with is becoming clear to me - now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow!


:???: what exactly are you going on about?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
osita wrote:
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
We never learn from the past that is why we are Africans. Enyeama welcome back but please not to SE.
You seem to be exemplifying your own observation that 'we never learn'.
The guy is slowly working his way back to the very top but you are happy for your personal sentiments to disallow him from making the SE team.
You'd rather make do with Ezenwa, Akpeyi and the inexperienced Uzoho.

You are so right...some of us never ever learn. :roll:


Am very happy he is back, so don't mix it up.

Bro am sure you remember when Rufia coming back to the 1998 squad what happened? We saw how bad he was, very slow, agility was bad, he cost us some goals in that match against Denmark.

You talk about Ezenwa and Uzoho, football requires current form but at this stage there is nothing that is currrently different from enyeanma and Uzoho.

Uzoho is a better option than enyeama currently so lets go to the world cup with them. Also enyeama demons may come up again and distract the team if there are issues with ' not being the captain' or with an NFF official, why do we not see the big picture and avoid these risks.


We don't learn and i rest my case.


What demons? Must you guys make up falsehoods to advance your beliefs?

Uzoho or any other flavor of the moment might still end up beating out Enyeama. But they must do that on the pitch. The coach who still considers Enyeama as part of his team has also factored in team chemistry. If he remotely thought he would be a problem he won’t invite him into the team.

Funny enough, Mikel does NOT have a problem with Vince. If Mikel does not have a problem with Vince, why do vans who are so far removed from the team have a problem with Vince?


Must? In what world? Contrary to what some of you think, playing for the national team is a privilege. It is NOT A birthright!

Un 2002, Scolari refused to invite a troublemaker, Romario. Even the a plea from the Brazilian President was absolutely ignored. Romario went on tv and cried and cried and cried, literally, weeping like a baby and Scolari ignored him. Guess what?? Scolari used his peace corps team to win the world cup.

Enyeama, who is a perpetual troublemaker and abandoned us in our time of need has not even made the attempt to cry on tv or even asked Buhari to intercede on his behalf! :D

Rohr needs to stay strong! Enyeama has served and he has retired! He abandoned us when we needed him because he is arrogant and uncouth! He moved on and now we have also moved on.


Enyeama is not a trouble maker (you have failed to show that he fell out with Vogts and Siasia wanted him back didn't he?). And you don't get 100+ caps by abandoning your team at times of need (Ikeme had been chosen as no 1 when he left). He is so popular with the other players that the likes of Mikel, Musa (who was made captain) and Onazi were prominent in trying to get him to stay after the Oliseh issue. Sorry, you might have moved on but Rohr clearly hasn't.

Vincent Enyeama (VE) is not a trouble maker? Ok, let's push that aside or leave the issue to the experts because such is open to interpretation (subjective/objective) depending on each persons' position. However, to me the evidence is there to show VE is obnoxious and very rude; therefore, a troublemaker

On the other hand, did VE not tell Nigeria he has retired? In addition, has he said he is willing to return and so, Nigeria should please forgive him for the way he handled the issue in general? Notice his peer (Emmanuel Emenike) who retired from the team in PEACE is not generating any problem anywhere, either in this Site or in Nigeria. Between Emenike and VE, who now "seems" to be a troublemaker? Why then are we talking of a player who robbed us the opportunity to qualify for the 2016 AFCON? I believe we would have taken four points from Egypt if VE didn't abandon the team.

Still, did VE not tell coach Oliseh he "cannot play for Nigeria forever" as published in the news? Did he refute the news? Ok, he cannot play for Nigeria forever and with virtually no REASON, he saw what he was looking for to leave the team and used the opportunity to abscond. NOW, he wants to come back to the team because we qualified for Russia? Worse still, some people are now campaigning for him to be the LEADER of the team? Hmm! Na wah for una :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

Coach Rohr and his coaching crew should keep looking or keep training the keepers we have. I am sure there are several other keepers out there who can and will do our world cup tournament more good than VE.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Last edited by Odas on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mystic wrote:
Odas wrote:
Obong wrote:
nzeogwu, while I support an Enyeama return when he has a run of games under his belt, I definitely do not support his being captain or vice-captain. It does not make sense to rock the leadership boat. As a former captain, it would only be natural for him to be a leader of the goalkeepers and the team in general. If veteran players like Enyeama, Martins, and Joel Obi make the World Cup team, their experience and leadership will bode well for the team both on and off the field. Right now, the relative experience of Captain Mikel, Vice Captain Onazi, Victor Moses, Echiejilie and Ahmed Musa in team leadership analysis,will only be enriched by the presence of the aforementioned players if called upon.

Chief Obong, I am confused. What do you mean by "the team in general" as highlighted in above? Will he be the Captain of the team? If not the team Captain why should Enyeama be the leader of the team "in general?"

You don't have to wear the Captain's armband to be a team leader.


So, you guys are now fighting for "team leader?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'd be the oldest player on the team, as a prior captain it would only be natural for him to be a leader...

Whaaaaaat? Am I dreaming or what? Because Enyeama is the "oldest player on the team, as a prior captain" he should be the leader for the team? Why the Black nations in Africa is still backwards despite all the NATURAL (MINERAL) RESOURCES we are blessed with is becoming clear to me - now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow!

:???: what exactly are you going on about?

Again, I am surprised you asked? Didn't you say Vince will be the team LEADER because he will be the oldest member of the team and as well as being a former Captain? Am I wrong? If I am correct, then that is what I am "going on about."

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Last edited by Odas on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas

Look who is talking! One who is PROUD of a Community College education after living in the USA for 40 years. A person who can't tell the difference between "action and actions." As simple as the word action(s) is/are, you failed to make a meaning from them and yet you are intelligent? Oh, I forgot there are many EDUCATED ILLITERATES and you are one of them :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please STOP putting OIL in your ARSE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36367
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Odas wrote:
Again, I am surprised you asked? Didn't you say Vince will be the team LEADER because his will be the oldest member of the team and as well as being a former Captain? Am I wrong? If I am correct, then that is what I am "going on about."


Where did I say he would be "THE" team LEADER?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Again, I am surprised you asked? Didn't you say Vince will be the team LEADER because his will be the oldest member of the team and as well as being a former Captain? Am I wrong? If I am correct, then that is what I am "going on about."

Where did I say he would be "THE" team LEADER?

Ah ah, Chief Maceo4! You tok-am naw! You said "He'd be the oldest player on the team, as a prior captain it would only be natural for him to be a leader..." Did you not write such in above? Please see your previous posts in above (in this page). Thus, Vince will be the leader of who or what? Monkeys, Goats or the Super-eagles team? Just asking, please clarify

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36367
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas


I'm starting to see your point, his arguments don't even make sense, he's saying the call for Vince (notice VE hasn't said jack on the issue) shows that Vince is a troublemaker. Is this guy ok upstairs? Then asked why Emenike is not making noise and 'trouble', bro, maybe because we don't have a crisis in attack, but we have one in GK that's why the call for VE. When Carl was there no one was calling for VE. Now he's trying to argue that Vince wouldn't be a leader? Like what are those two going on about...bunch of weirdos

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36367
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Again, I am surprised you asked? Didn't you say Vince will be the team LEADER because his will be the oldest member of the team and as well as being a former Captain? Am I wrong? If I am correct, then that is what I am "going on about."

Where did I say he would be "THE" team LEADER?

Ah ah, Chief Maceo4! You tok-am naw! You said "He'd be the oldest player on the team, as a prior captain it would only be natural for him to be a leader..." Did you not write such in above? Please see your previous posts in above (in this page). Thus, Vince will be the leader of who or what? Monkeys, Goats or the Super-eagles team? Just asking, please clarify


Exactly, where did I say he would be "THE" leader...see double quotes, you are going in on BP about community college, are you sure sey you go school?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas


I'm starting to see your point, his arguments don't even make sense, he's saying the call for Vince (notice VE hasn't said jack on the issue) shows that Vince is a troublemaker. Is this guy ok upstairs? Then asked why Emenike is not making noise and 'trouble', bro, maybe because we don't have a crisis in attack, but we have one in GK that's why the call for VE. When Carl was there no one was calling for VE. Now he's trying to argue that Vince wouldn't be a leader? Like what are those two going on about...bunch of weirdos

I figured odas is actually ill upstairs ( I do not want to be disrespectful to the mentally challenged ) If you think i am joking or just poking fun at him, i dare you to read his posts on this forum..The bobo no be am at all... He has no idea how to express the poor thoughts coming out of his head.. if you doubt me, click on his profile and view all his post.. You will notice the way he asks a question, this will make you ponder if the guy is naturally slow or just using babel to translate to English.

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas


I'm starting to see your point, his arguments don't even make sense, he's saying the call for Vince (notice VE hasn't said jack on the issue) shows that Vince is a troublemaker. Is this guy ok upstairs? Then asked why Emenike is not making noise and 'trouble', bro, maybe because we don't have a crisis in attack, but we have one in GK that's why the call for VE. When Carl was there no one was calling for VE. Now he's trying to argue that Vince wouldn't be a leader? Like what are those two going on about...bunch of weirdos

Oh, I see you are branching to insults which I don't take from anyone. Please from now on, stop responding to my posts on this issue, else I will respond in kind (with insults). In your post, you said it makes sense for Vince be a "LEADER", yet is denying it. The question is: Leader of what? Leader of Fools?

As to my reference to Emenike, if you have sense you would have seen he (Emenike) was used as a comparison to your SAINT - Enyeama. Again since you have chosen to insult me instead of defending what you wrote, please STAY away from my POSTS in this issue - THANKS!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36367
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas


I'm starting to see your point, his arguments don't even make sense, he's saying the call for Vince (notice VE hasn't said jack on the issue) shows that Vince is a troublemaker. Is this guy ok upstairs? Then asked why Emenike is not making noise and 'trouble', bro, maybe because we don't have a crisis in attack, but we have one in GK that's why the call for VE. When Carl was there no one was calling for VE. Now he's trying to argue that Vince wouldn't be a leader? Like what are those two going on about...bunch of weirdos

Oh, I see you are branching to insults which I don't take from anyone. Please from now on, stop responding to my posts on this issue, else I will respond in kind (with insults). In your post, you said it makes sense for Vince be a "LEADER", yet is denying it. The question is: Leader of what? Leader of Fools?

As to my reference to Emenike, if you have sense you would have seen he (Emenike) was used as a comparison to your SAINT - Enyeama. Again since you have chosen to insult me instead of defending what you wrote, please STAY away from my POSTS in this issue - THANKS!


What insult? Calling you a weirdo? :rotf: Ok, my bad, but you really aren't making any sense. I've never said Vince would be "THE" team leader as you are trying to claim, but he will clearly be "A" leader given he is the highest capped SE, been to 3 WC's, multiple ANC's, Confederations Cup, etc, he can help guide the other GK's and players who for most this is their first SE tournament. I thought this was common sense, but I guess not...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6446
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
osita wrote:
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
We never learn from the past that is why we are Africans. Enyeama welcome back but please not to SE.
You seem to be exemplifying your own observation that 'we never learn'.
The guy is slowly working his way back to the very top but you are happy for your personal sentiments to disallow him from making the SE team.
You'd rather make do with Ezenwa, Akpeyi and the inexperienced Uzoho.

You are so right...some of us never ever learn. :roll:


Am very happy he is back, so don't mix it up.

Bro am sure you remember when Rufia coming back to the 1998 squad what happened? We saw how bad he was, very slow, agility was bad, he cost us some goals in that match against Denmark.

You talk about Ezenwa and Uzoho, football requires current form but at this stage there is nothing that is currrently different from enyeanma and Uzoho.

Uzoho is a better option than enyeama currently so lets go to the world cup with them. Also enyeama demons may come up again and distract the team if there are issues with ' not being the captain' or with an NFF official, why do we not see the big picture and avoid these risks.


We don't learn and i rest my case.


What demons? Must you guys make up falsehoods to advance your beliefs?

Uzoho or any other flavor of the moment might still end up beating out Enyeama. But they must do that on the pitch. The coach who still considers Enyeama as part of his team has also factored in team chemistry. If he remotely thought he would be a problem he won’t invite him into the team.

Funny enough, Mikel does NOT have a problem with Vince. If Mikel does not have a problem with Vince, why do vans who are so far removed from the team have a problem with Vince?


Must? In what world? Contrary to what some of you think, playing for the national team is a privilege. It is NOT A birthright!

Un 2002, Scolari refused to invite a troublemaker, Romario. Even the a plea from the Brazilian President was absolutely ignored. Romario went on tv and cried and cried and cried, literally, weeping like a baby and Scolari ignored him. Guess what?? Scolari used his peace corps team to win the world cup.

Enyeama, who is a perpetual troublemaker and abandoned us in our time of need has not even made the attempt to cry on tv or even asked Buhari to intercede on his behalf! :D

Rohr needs to stay strong! Enyeama has served and he has retired! He abandoned us when we needed him because he is arrogant and uncouth! He moved on and now we have also moved on.


Enyeama is not a trouble maker (you have failed to show that he fell out with Vogts and Siasia wanted him back didn't he?). And you don't get 100+ caps by abandoning your team at times of need (Ikeme had been chosen as no 1 when he left). He is so popular with the other players that the likes of Mikel, Musa (who was made captain) and Onazi were prominent in trying to get him to stay after the Oliseh issue. Sorry, you might have moved on but Rohr clearly hasn't.

Vincent Enyeama (VE) is not a trouble maker? Ok, let's push that aside or leave the issue to the experts because such is open to interpretation (subjective/objective) depending on each persons' position. However, to me the evidence is there to show VE is obnoxious and very rude; therefore, a troublemaker

On the other hand, did VE not tell Nigeria he has retired? In addition, has he said he is willing to return and so, Nigeria should please forgive him for the way he handled the issue in general? Notice his peer (Emmanuel Emenike) who retired from the team in PEACE is not generating any problem anywhere, either in this Site or in Nigeria. Between Emenike and VE, who now "seems" to be a troublemaker? Why then are we talking of a player who rubbed us the opportunity to qualify for the 2016 AFCON? I believe we would have taken four points from Egypt if VE didn't abandon the team.

Still, did VE not tell coach Oliseh he "cannot play for Nigeria forever" as published in the news? Did he refute the news? Ok, he cannot play for Nigeria forever and with virtually no REASON, he saw what he was looking for to leave the team and used the opportunity to abscond. NOW, he wants to come back to the team because we qualified for Russia? Worse still, some people are now campaigning for him to be the LEADER of the team? Hmm! Na wah for una :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

Coach Rohr and his coaching crew should keep looking or keep training the keepers we have. I am sure there are several other keepers out there who can and will do our world cup tournament more good than VE.


He said that he had retired but several players including Messi have retired and come back. Roger Milla retired in 1987 before coming back to win the 1988 Nations cup and top scored for Cameroon as the reached the WC quarter finals later. If he wants to come back he should have the opportunity to do so. On thew question of leadership, senior players are often leaders in their teams even where they are not captains. Our 1994 teams had several leaders such as Uche, Rufai, Eguavoen even though Keshi was the captain. You often hear it said about Arsenal that they do not have leaders (note this is always used in the plural - because every team needs leadership even from players who are not the captain) on the pitch. Mikel has been a leader for Nigeria even before he became captain and if you asked me to count the leaders from our WC qualifiers I would count Balogun, Onazi and even young Ndidi as our leaders. It is only natural that if Enyeama joins the team, he would be a leader based on his experience. It is not a formal role and does not mean that he will have the captain's arm band. I like Enyeama and will welcome him if he is picked. if he isn't i am sure he will continue to support the team the way he has been doing throughout the qualifiers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas


I'm starting to see your point, his arguments don't even make sense, he's saying the call for Vince (notice VE hasn't said jack on the issue) shows that Vince is a troublemaker. Is this guy ok upstairs? Then asked why Emenike is not making noise and 'trouble', bro, maybe because we don't have a crisis in attack, but we have one in GK that's why the call for VE. When Carl was there no one was calling for VE. Now he's trying to argue that Vince wouldn't be a leader? Like what are those two going on about...bunch of weirdos

I figured odas is actually ill upstairs ( I do not want to be disrespectful to the mentally challenged ) If you think i am joking or just poking fun at him, i dare you to read his posts on this forum..The bobo no be am at all... He has no idea how to express the poor thoughts coming out of his head.. if you doubt me, click on his profile and view all his post.. You will notice the way he asks a question, this will make you ponder if the guy is naturally slow or just using babel to translate to English.

I don't know why YOUR BOYFRIEND haven't serviced you yet. Please go back to school. You lack proper education or you are simply an educated illiterate. In addition, you have no respect for yourself.

In majority of your posts, you had responded to Forumers, using "abusive language" or words while unprovoked. Be assured it is now you and I in this Forum - I guarantee it! About a year or two ago, I warned you to stay away from me, but over the months, you drifted into my posts. Be informed I have been watching you with 20 eyes and now, it is you and I.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas


I'm starting to see your point, his arguments don't even make sense, he's saying the call for Vince (notice VE hasn't said jack on the issue) shows that Vince is a troublemaker. Is this guy ok upstairs? Then asked why Emenike is not making noise and 'trouble', bro, maybe because we don't have a crisis in attack, but we have one in GK that's why the call for VE. When Carl was there no one was calling for VE. Now he's trying to argue that Vince wouldn't be a leader? Like what are those two going on about...bunch of weirdos

Oh, I see you are branching to insults which I don't take from anyone. Please from now on, stop responding to my posts on this issue, else I will respond in kind (with insults). In your post, you said it makes sense for Vince be a "LEADER", yet is denying it. The question is: Leader of what? Leader of Fools?

As to my reference to Emenike, if you have sense you would have seen he (Emenike) was used as a comparison to your SAINT - Enyeama. Again since you have chosen to insult me instead of defending what you wrote, please STAY away from my POSTS in this issue - THANKS!
:lol: :lol: :lol: i no talk am this bobo don kolo finish ,chei see sensitivity

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6446
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
On a serious note how can we help odas.. this guy really lacks simple thinking skills..... most of his posts, are filled with zero efforts applied to reason critically .I thought he made errors gathering his thoughts together, but if yall pay close attention to the bobo I can state he may actually be slow in the head . this is very serious ooo..I am very concerned about odas


I'm starting to see your point, his arguments don't even make sense, he's saying the call for Vince (notice VE hasn't said jack on the issue) shows that Vince is a troublemaker. Is this guy ok upstairs? Then asked why Emenike is not making noise and 'trouble', bro, maybe because we don't have a crisis in attack, but we have one in GK that's why the call for VE. When Carl was there no one was calling for VE. Now he's trying to argue that Vince wouldn't be a leader? Like what are those two going on about...bunch of weirdos

I figured odas is actually ill upstairs ( I do not want to be disrespectful to the mentally challenged ) If you think i am joking or just poking fun at him, i dare you to read his posts on this forum..The bobo no be am at all... He has no idea how to express the poor thoughts coming out of his head.. if you doubt me, click on his profile and view all his post.. You will notice the way he asks a question, this will make you ponder if the guy is naturally slow or just using babel to translate to English.

I don't know why YOUR BOYFRIEND haven't serviced you yet. Please go back to school. You lack proper education or you are simply an educated illiterate. In addition, you have no respect for yourself.

In majority of your posts, you had responded to Forumers, using "abusive language" or words while unprovoked. Be assured it is now you and I in this Forum - I guarantee it! About a year or two ago, I warned you to stay away from me, but over the months, you drifted into my posts. Be informed I have been watching you with 20 eyes and now, it is you and I.


Thread derailment alert!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20803
Location: Ukwuani
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
osita wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You seem to be exemplifying your own observation that 'we never learn'.
The guy is slowly working his way back to the very top but you are happy for your personal sentiments to disallow him from making the SE team.
You'd rather make do with Ezenwa, Akpeyi and the inexperienced Uzoho.

You are so right...some of us never ever learn. :roll:


Am very happy he is back, so don't mix it up.

Bro am sure you remember when Rufia coming back to the 1998 squad what happened? We saw how bad he was, very slow, agility was bad, he cost us some goals in that match against Denmark.

You talk about Ezenwa and Uzoho, football requires current form but at this stage there is nothing that is currrently different from enyeanma and Uzoho.

Uzoho is a better option than enyeama currently so lets go to the world cup with them. Also enyeama demons may come up again and distract the team if there are issues with ' not being the captain' or with an NFF official, why do we not see the big picture and avoid these risks.


We don't learn and i rest my case.


What demons? Must you guys make up falsehoods to advance your beliefs?

Uzoho or any other flavor of the moment might still end up beating out Enyeama. But they must do that on the pitch. The coach who still considers Enyeama as part of his team has also factored in team chemistry. If he remotely thought he would be a problem he won’t invite him into the team.

Funny enough, Mikel does NOT have a problem with Vince. If Mikel does not have a problem with Vince, why do vans who are so far removed from the team have a problem with Vince?


Must? In what world? Contrary to what some of you think, playing for the national team is a privilege. It is NOT A birthright!

Un 2002, Scolari refused to invite a troublemaker, Romario. Even the a plea from the Brazilian President was absolutely ignored. Romario went on tv and cried and cried and cried, literally, weeping like a baby and Scolari ignored him. Guess what?? Scolari used his peace corps team to win the world cup.

Enyeama, who is a perpetual troublemaker and abandoned us in our time of need has not even made the attempt to cry on tv or even asked Buhari to intercede on his behalf! :D

Rohr needs to stay strong! Enyeama has served and he has retired! He abandoned us when we needed him because he is arrogant and uncouth! He moved on and now we have also moved on.


Enyeama is not a trouble maker (you have failed to show that he fell out with Vogts and Siasia wanted him back didn't he?). And you don't get 100+ caps by abandoning your team at times of need (Ikeme had been chosen as no 1 when he left). He is so popular with the other players that the likes of Mikel, Musa (who was made captain) and Onazi were prominent in trying to get him to stay after the Oliseh issue. Sorry, you might have moved on but Rohr clearly hasn't.

Vincent Enyeama (VE) is not a trouble maker? Ok, let's push that aside or leave the issue to the experts because such is open to interpretation (subjective/objective) depending on each persons' position. However, to me the evidence is there to show VE is obnoxious and very rude; therefore, a troublemaker

On the other hand, did VE not tell Nigeria he has retired? In addition, has he said he is willing to return and so, Nigeria should please forgive him for the way he handled the issue in general? Notice his peer (Emmanuel Emenike) who retired from the team in PEACE is not generating any problem anywhere, either in this Site or in Nigeria. Between Emenike and VE, who now "seems" to be a troublemaker? Why then are we talking of a player who rubbed us the opportunity to qualify for the 2016 AFCON? I believe we would have taken four points from Egypt if VE didn't abandon the team.

Still, did VE not tell coach Oliseh he "cannot play for Nigeria forever" as published in the news? Did he refute the news? Ok, he cannot play for Nigeria forever and with virtually no REASON, he saw what he was looking for to leave the team and used the opportunity to abscond. NOW, he wants to come back to the team because we qualified for Russia? Worse still, some people are now campaigning for him to be the LEADER of the team? Hmm! Na wah for una :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

Coach Rohr and his coaching crew should keep looking or keep training the keepers we have. I am sure there are several other keepers out there who can and will do our world cup tournament more good than VE.


He said that he had retired but several players including Messi have retired and come back. Roger Milla retired in 1987 before coming back to win the 1988 Nations cup and top scored for Cameroon as the reached the WC quarter finals later. If he wants to come back he should have the opportunity to do so. On thew question of leadership, senior players are often leaders in their teams even where they are not captains. Our 1994 teams had several leaders such as Uche, Rufai, Eguavoen even though Keshi was the captain. You often hear it said about Arsenal that they do not have leaders (note this is always used in the plural - because every team needs leadership even from players who are not the captain) on the pitch. Mikel has been a leader for Nigeria even before he became captain and if you asked me to count the leaders from our WC qualifiers I would count Balogun, Onazi and even young Ndidi as our leaders. It is only natural that if Enyeama joins the team, he would be a leader based on his experience. It is not a formal role and does not mean that he will have the captain's arm band. I like Enyeama and will welcome him if he is picked. if he isn't i am sure he will continue to support the team the way he has been doing throughout the qualifiers.

While your point is noted, those players or people retired in PEACE and after completing the tournaments at hand. They did not ABANDONED their teams - like Enyeama did to the SE

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], TonyTheTigerKiller and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group