ADEPOJU: Give Oba Martins a Recall....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ADEPOJU: Give Oba Martins a Recall....

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Unless you can provide evidence that Adepoju took money from Martins, you have to withdraw that libellous allegation. Peter Rufai asked for Vincent Enyeama to be recalled, did he take money from him too?

If tomorrow Segun Odegbami or Adokie Amesiemeka ask for the recall of Nosa Igiebor or Sunday Mba, will you accuse them of collecting money too. It is childish, immature and unintelligent to start throwing aspersions at the characters of people for airing their views.

You can disagree with them and state why you oppose their choices without the needless scurrilous accusations. One day, someone might just sue for making such irresponsible allegations!
:clap: :clap:
Please, name them all! We need their names. And also, dont forget to explain your role in the Emeka Ezeala, Berti Stash and Bryan RObson saga. Thanks :D
A man my age should not get abusive on social media so I will bite my tongue. Just for the record, Bryan Robson only had a verbal agreement with the NFA. One kobo did not exchange hands between him and Ogunjobi. Bertie Voghts obviously signed a contract and was paid what was agreed.

Voghts brought Ezeala along as his “technical assistant” and Ezeala sought to replicate what Churchill Oliseh did. Churchill had an academy that sent young players to Regiana. Martins, Obodo, Dosu, etc were all his protégés.

To be honest, there was nothing wrong with Ezeala running an academy. My beef with the whole matter was that Voghts brought Ezeala into the Super Eagles set-up, which was wrong. It bred bad blood with Amokachi resigning after Voghts sent him to the stands and asked Ezeala to sit on the bench.

Eventually the NFA asked Voghts to keep Ezeala away from the team. However, in the workings of your head, millions of dollars exchanged hands. Utter childishness and unintelligent hysteria.

Back to the issue at stake, in the run-up to the World Cup, calls for the coach to look at players will become defeating. There is nothing uniquely Nigerian about this. In England, Gareth Southgate is under pressure to try our new players.

Already there are calls for him to call up two new goalkeepers after Joe Hart list his starting place at West Ham. Did money change hands there too? Just tune in to Sky and hear Ian Wright, Henry Winter, Glen Hiddle and Danny Mills drop names of potential invitees. Were they paid money too?

It is only people who cannot argue their case that resort to such banal and childish mud slinging. We are a nation if 180m coaches so I have no problem with everyone picking their own players. I am confident of my views to defeat them with superior intellectual and tactical arguments so do not need to resort to libellous and calumnious allegations!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Unless you can provide evidence that Adepoju took money from Martins, you have to withdraw that libellous allegation. Peter Rufai asked for Vincent Enyeama to be recalled, did he take money from him too?

If tomorrow Segun Odegbami or Adokie Amesiemeka ask for the recall of Nosa Igiebor or Sunday Mba, will you accuse them of collecting money too. It is childish, immature and unintelligent to start throwing aspersions at the characters of people for airing their views.

You can disagree with them and state why you oppose their choices without the needless scurrilous accusations. One day, someone might just sue for making such irresponsible allegations!
Please, name them all! We need their names. And also, dont forget to explain your role in the Emeka Ezeala, Berti Stash and Bryan RObson saga. Thanks :D
A man my age should not get abusive on social media so I will bite my tongue. Just for the record, Bryan Robson only had a verbal agreement with the NFA. One kobo did not exchange hands between him and Ogunjobi. Bertie Voghts obviously signed a contract and was paid what was agreed.

Voghts brought Ezeala along as his “technical assistant” and Ezeala sought to replicate what Churchill Oliseh did. Churchill had an academy that sent young players to Regiana. Martins, Obodo, Dosu, etc were all his protégés.

To be honest, there was nothing wrong with Ezeala running an academy. My beef with the whole matter was that Voghts brought Ezeala into the Super Eagles set-up, which was wrong. It bred bad blood with Amokachi resigning after Voghts sent him to the stands and asked Ezeala to sit on the bench.

Eventually the NFA asked Voghts to keep Ezeala away from the team. However, in the workings of your head, millions of dollars exchanged hands. Utter childishness and unintelligent hysteria.

Back to the issue at stake, in the run-up to the World Cup, calls for the coach to look at players will become defeating. There is nothing uniquely Nigerian about this. In England, Gareth Southgate is under pressure to try our new players.

Already there are calls for him to call up two new goalkeepers after Joe Hart list his starting place at West Ham. Did money change hands there too? Just tune in to Sky and hear Ian Wright, Henry Winter, Glen Hiddle and Danny Mills drop names of potential invitees. Were they paid money too?

It is only people who cannot argue their case that resort to such banal and childish mud slinging. We are a nation if 180m coaches so I have no problem with everyone picking their own players. I am confident of my views to defeat them with superior intellectual and tactical arguments so do not need to resort to libellous and calumnious allegations!
Thank you for your response, Ayo.

Unfortunately, you and I cannot agree on this matter. We have been bitten over and over again by greedy people selling the country for their personal gain. It is happening again, and we will expose them all.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Thank you for your response, Ayo.

Unfortunately, you and I cannot agree on this matter. We have been bitten over and over again by greedy people selling the country for their personal gain. It is happening again, and we will expose them all.
You do not have to believe everything you are told or read in CE. It is a myth that millions of dollars exchange hands. I can tell you for a fact that this is not true. Yes, players give the coaching staff money but it is never anything big. It is normally taken from their match bonus after games.

Money is made in football by selling players to European clubs. Agents make money by getting their players sent to Europe not by getting them into the Eagles camp!
esosa
Egg
Egg

Post by esosa »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
esosa wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
balo wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Why is nobody campaigning for Ike Uche the garri master? SE need him too.
Abi oooo. If Martins comes back, so too should Uche, Emenike, Ameobi, Dike, Nwofor, Ideye and maybe Yakubu self!
ok will be done
Definitely not Yakubu. He retired.

But our former Everton Ace can still do the do - Victor Anichebe. We should call him up?

But first you have to create spots for him in your 10-pointers and mock lineups.

Russia go take!!

Yes

Fans can be naive. Obafemi Martins has no business near the Super Eagles. What role will he play?
Is Martin still scoring goals or has he stopped? You are yet to explain why Martins has no business on the team.
If Agali is scoring too, should he be invited as well?