Success starts for Malaga

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Success starts for Malaga

Post by Flex Swift »

Success has been named in the starting lineup for today's game against Deportivo La Coruna. Check it out on livescore.com. Kickoff is at 20:00 try and watch the game.

Meanwhile his teammate Ideye Brown is not listed even amongst the substitutes . It looks like it is not just our own Rohr that doesn't like the non scoring/holdup play striker but value an actual striker that scores :taunt:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Success starts for Malaga

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am a fan of Ideye Brown.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Flex Swift wrote:Success has been named in the starting lineup for today's game against Deportivo La Coruna. Check it out on livescore.com. Kickoff is at 20:00 try and watch the game.

Meanwhile his teammate Ideye Brown is not listed even amongst the substitutes . It looks like it is not just our own Rohr that doesn't like the non scoring/holdup play striker but value an actual striker that scores :taunt:
Is it possible Ideye could be injured? I ask this because your post seem definite in your conclusion for his absence. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cito wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Success has been named in the starting lineup for today's game against Deportivo La Coruna. Check it out on livescore.com. Kickoff is at 20:00 try and watch the game.

Is it possible Ideye could be injured? I ask this because your post seem definite in your conclusion for his absence. :D
From his IG I doubt he’s injured b/c he posts pics of him training, then on Game day when he’s not picked he starts posting inspirational quotes...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ideye just recovered from injury
OCCUPY NFF!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

maceo4 wrote:
Cito wrote:

From his IG I doubt he’s injured b/c he posts pics of him training, then on Game day when he’s not picked he starts posting inspirational quotes...
:rotf: :rotf: Damn you harsh o ..I no go like to vex you lol...jokes apart I was wondering the same , maybe he fell out with the coach or just not performing as expected.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Success started the last match as well and was substituted at 66 minutes.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

maceo4 wrote:
Cito wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:
Cito wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cito wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: Damn you harsh o ..I no go like to vex you lol...jokes apart I was wondering the same , maybe he fell out with the coach or just not performing as expected.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I pity the guy, I do hope its an injury and not that he's fallen out with the coach.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

El Nesiry... talk about the king of headless chickens
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Which kind stupid offside call be dat?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

These his teammates useless sha. see correct cross from success
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

metalalloy wrote:These his teammates useless sha. see correct cross from success
He's playing well.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cally wrote:
metalalloy wrote:These his teammates useless sha. see correct cross from success
He's playing well.
Ol'boy, I have not seen him involved that much. IMHO, he is just average thus far. Good when on the ball but I haven't seen great effort in recovery.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Enugu II wrote:
Cally wrote:
He's playing well.
Ol'boy, I have not seen him involved that much. IMHO, he is just average thus far. Good when on the ball but I haven't seen great effort in recovery.
:agree:

He has appeared very disinterested on the defensive side of the ball. Jogs/walks back when they are on defense and makes little effort to apply pressure on opponents even when they are close to him on his side of the field.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Nice save by the malaga keeper

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Isaac haba, you outweight that guy now! You should not be getting shoved off that easily.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Man, Success nah my guy but he is not making a case for himself out there at the moment. They are actually looking to attack through him, Once he had a horrible cross, other time he got shoved off the ball, Next play he couldn't control a cross and slipped and then got the ball and turned it over.

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

about to be yanked. he's playing like he's tired. can't blame him... I blame his appetite
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

niyi wrote:about to be yanked. he's playing like he's tired. can't blame him... I blame his appetite

Not surprised at all. Subbed and I'm out.

It would be a shame if this guy never fulfills his promise.

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Success or no success, one hell of a game though between these 2 relegation bound teams. Blows and counter blows in this second half. 3-2, with 5 mins to go in regular time. Its like watching Fifa 18.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The guy they subbed him for set up a goal!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI