Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:31 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 6302
Location: Canada
amafolas wrote:
platinum wrote:
Arsenal needs to learn how to defend. The transition defense this team plays is year in, year out, the worst of the big teams in Europe.
Xhaka isnt the answer to it, Arsenal doesn't have a player who is. If you're going to be cavalier then you need a 3 way midfielder. If I'm AW, I'm looking squarely at Onyinye Ndidi who's one of the few players who can play 3 midfield roles with above average competence.

Today's display was resilient. Did well enough to get the points but a better team (cough cough United) would have punished the structural lapses. Why is Ozil dropping into the deep midfield role to create? Why is Wilshere confused on his role when he comes on? Why is Lacazette impotent against a deep lying team (actually this is the easiest puzzle).

Structural issues abound but that was a resilient crafty enough away display. Still cannot make STUPID defensive errors like Arsenal did several times today.

preferably one that has pace, and can hold the ball when pressured.


Hmm Wenger buy Ndidi and turn him to Xhaka ? God forbid bad thing, when El Neny came to Arsenal had had some of those attributes and should have improved but we buy 35M Xhaka must play him as he has to earn his pay and El Neny regresses.

Remember Chamakh and Glass body Van kitty ? We played to Chamakh's strength when Van kitty was injured and as soon as Van kitty was fit we insisted that Chamakh play the ball on the ground and when that did not work we promptly Vilified him !!

Wenger should stay o and keep his boys Xhaka and Ramsey , they are the best :clap: :clap:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30719
Siddonlook11 wrote:
amafolas wrote:
platinum wrote:
Arsenal needs to learn how to defend. The transition defense this team plays is year in, year out, the worst of the big teams in Europe.
Xhaka isnt the answer to it, Arsenal doesn't have a player who is. If you're going to be cavalier then you need a 3 way midfielder. If I'm AW, I'm looking squarely at Onyinye Ndidi who's one of the few players who can play 3 midfield roles with above average competence.

Today's display was resilient. Did well enough to get the points but a better team (cough cough United) would have punished the structural lapses. Why is Ozil dropping into the deep midfield role to create? Why is Wilshere confused on his role when he comes on? Why is Lacazette impotent against a deep lying team (actually this is the easiest puzzle).

Structural issues abound but that was a resilient crafty enough away display. Still cannot make STUPID defensive errors like Arsenal did several times today.

preferably one that has pace, and can hold the ball when pressured.


Hmm Wenger buy Ndidi and turn him to Xhaka ? God forbid bad thing, when El Neny came to Arsenal had had some of those attributes and should have improved but we buy 35M Xhaka must play him as he has to earn his pay and El Neny regresses.

Remember Chamakh and Glass body Van kitty ? We played to Chamakh's strength when Van kitty was injured and as soon as Van kitty was fit we insisted that Chamakh play the ball on the ground and when that did not work we promptly Vilified him !!

Wenger should stay o and keep his boys Xhaka and Ramsey , they are the best :clap: :clap:

You call yourself Arsenal fan and want Wenger stay?SMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 6302
Location: Canada
kajifu wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
amafolas wrote:
platinum wrote:
Arsenal needs to learn how to defend. The transition defense this team plays is year in, year out, the worst of the big teams in Europe.
Xhaka isnt the answer to it, Arsenal doesn't have a player who is. If you're going to be cavalier then you need a 3 way midfielder. If I'm AW, I'm looking squarely at Onyinye Ndidi who's one of the few players who can play 3 midfield roles with above average competence.

Today's display was resilient. Did well enough to get the points but a better team (cough cough United) would have punished the structural lapses. Why is Ozil dropping into the deep midfield role to create? Why is Wilshere confused on his role when he comes on? Why is Lacazette impotent against a deep lying team (actually this is the easiest puzzle).

Structural issues abound but that was a resilient crafty enough away display. Still cannot make STUPID defensive errors like Arsenal did several times today.

preferably one that has pace, and can hold the ball when pressured.


Hmm Wenger buy Ndidi and turn him to Xhaka ? God forbid bad thing, when El Neny came to Arsenal had had some of those attributes and should have improved but we buy 35M Xhaka must play him as he has to earn his pay and El Neny regresses.

Remember Chamakh and Glass body Van kitty ? We played to Chamakh's strength when Van kitty was injured and as soon as Van kitty was fit we insisted that Chamakh play the ball on the ground and when that did not work we promptly Vilified him !!

Wenger should stay o and keep his boys Xhaka and Ramsey , they are the best :clap: :clap:

You call yourself Arsenal fan and want Wenger stay?SMH
lol.. Kaji ..you shake so much sarcasm is lost on you :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28899
pajimoh wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Take the point and go back to emirate

Really, you can leave the point and stay at St Mary's. Msshhhheeew. As if arseanal were going to do anything else :tic: :rotf:

Your team is looking up to big bro on the table as usual. :D

As usual? :rotf: Take a picture 'cos you'll need it to remind you of your once lofty height this season. Still a lot of games and you guys are struggling to close games. The only reason you're still close is WEMBLEY

Wembley wasn't your home the last 20 plus years that;
-- you have finished behind Arsenal over 95% of the time
--that you haven't won the league
--that you finished 3rd in a 2 horse race

Your best ever finish in EPL was last year and now you are struggling and the laws of diminishing return sets in. You are ending the season trophiless. Take that to the bank and cash it.

That's why you've been doing badly the last few years. Still recounting history. Enjoy Thursday footy. We've evolved and continue to evolve. In some ways, so are you. Arsenaltv is now more entertaining than the team :rotf:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:48 am
Posts: 4650
Location: Port Harcourt
danfo driver wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Anyone here believes Arsenal makes CL (via EPL) next season? Our away record is just abysmal. Everyone was thrill after the Man U display. With Arsenal you just need to wait until the next game to see the reality.


CL is weird. Once you all out, its not that easy to come back in.

By God's grace, with Ozil and Sanchez leaving soon, Arsenal will find it impossible to get back in.

Did you say God's grace?
Smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5925
bouncino wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Anyone here believes Arsenal makes CL (via EPL) next season? Our away record is just abysmal. Everyone was thrill after the Man U display. With Arsenal you just need to wait until the next game to see the reality.


CL is weird. Once you all out, its not that easy to come back in.

By God's grace, with Ozil and Sanchez leaving soon, Arsenal will find it impossible to get back in.

Did you say God's grace?
Smh


Yea, by the Grace of God, Arsenal will never see CL again in Jesus name. Amen.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 38513
danfo driver wrote:
bouncino wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Anyone here believes Arsenal makes CL (via EPL) next season? Our away record is just abysmal. Everyone was thrill after the Man U display. With Arsenal you just need to wait until the next game to see the reality.


CL is weird. Once you all out, its not that easy to come back in.

By God's grace, with Ozil and Sanchez leaving soon, Arsenal will find it impossible to get back in.

Did you say God's grace?
Smh


Yea, by the Grace of God, Arsenal will never see CL again in Jesus name. Amen.



This god na Tottenham fan? :laugh: :laugh:

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, Bing [Bot], icee, jungle-jawara, Siddonlook11 and 50 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group