SOUTHAMPTON VS ARSENAL 1-1 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SOUTHAMPTON VS ARSENAL 1-1 (2H)

Post by kajifu »

Ozil how do you kill such move?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ozil you freaking pvssy...Tufiakwa sissy to the core
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SOUTHAMPTON VS ARSENAL 1-0 (2H)

Post by Cito »

balo wrote:As Chelsea so Arsenal this week?

2 kokonsari teams.
One is an honest team while the other is bought and paid for. Not the same bro. Not the same.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Lets go for the win boys
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SOUTHAMPTON VS ARSENAL 1-0 (2H)

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
balo wrote:As Chelsea so Arsenal this week?

2 kokonsari teams.
One is an honest team while the other is bought and paid for. Not the same bro. Not the same.
:agree: :clap: :clap:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

See hustle by Alexis ...a true winner ...Bellerin with some serious muscle to beat offf Boufal ...

Oh no how do we give up a corner here ...
I can’t even watch ... please Giroud get in the box
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lucky luck Arsenal. A better team would have finished them off
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This analyst is a piece of trash ... English prick .. his bias against Arsenal is palpable

Full time ..lucky Gunners

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

FT

damn damn Soton

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Take the point and go back to emirate
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Very funny how Arsenal fans kept screaming "I like our play! I like our play! We are going to dominate!" SImply because UNITED MADE YOU LOOK GOOD! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I said, you guys just dont get it. In have watched Mourinho's teams for more than a decade. Sometimes, they purposefully make you look good. :lol: :lol:

With all that good feeling you guys felt last week, your team should have been beaten up like a thief today. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SOUTHAMPTON VS ARSENAL 1-1 (FT)

Post by anikulapo »

I’m not feeling this Lacazette dude ...l such a limited player :curse: :curse: :curse:

Lucky Lucky Arsenal.

If I’m Alexis Sanchez I will be forcing my way out now

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Lucky luck Arsenal. A better team would have finished them off
KPOM and yet someone still believe this team can second :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
CL
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

based on performance Arsenal can have few complaints about that result. That being said the amount of absurd goals this club concedes is beyond nauseating. Teams don't even need a concise plan to score against Arsenal, just sit back, relax and wait for the Gunners to fall asleep.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Take the point and go back to emirate
oh! I thought you guy's played Untied off the park and that gave you a sweet feeling? Your team is taking shape and you are ready for the world cup? :lol: :lol: Wetin happen? Now you are content with 1 point against a team that has won only 4 games all season? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

anikulapo wrote:See hustle by Alexis ...a true winner ...Bellerin with some serious muscle to beat offf Boufal ...

Oh no how do we give up a corner here ...
I can’t even watch ... please Giroud get in the box
Abi O. Make January come quick make him go join other winners jare. Abi wetin you think? :D
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Really, you can leave the point and stay at St Mary's. Msshhhheeew. As if arseanal were going to do anything else :tic: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:I’m not feeling this Lacazette dude ...l such a limited player :curse: :curse: :curse:

Lucky Lucky Arsenal.

If I’m Alexis Sanchez I will be forcing my way out now
Next month he will start talking to other clubs.Ozil also will do the same.
The team is so poor and its shocking
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:Man, Bellerin is a very bad player.
He is getting worse by the day I am sorry to say. It seem he lost a bit of his speed too. Shouldn't be starting for any top side.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

pajimoh wrote:
Really, you can leave the point and stay at St Mary's. Msshhhheeew. As if arseanal were going to do anything else :tic: :rotf:
Your team is looking up to big bro on the table as usual. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:based on performance Arsenal can have few complaints about that result. That being said the amount of absurd goals this club concedes is beyond nauseating. Teams don't even need a concise plan to score against Arsenal, just sit back, relax and wait for the Gunners to fall asleep.

Ah! Chief from Tunis!I Last week, you were the chief cheer leader! You twerked all over the place, shooting your buttocks left right and up, like a woman who had successfully concluded her butt surgery! You had a great feeling about the team! You destroyed United and you felt sexy about it! Your team is taking shape and ylike an amoeba? abi? :lol: :lol: Wetin happen? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Did not TG say the manu game there were so many positive to take and the team start clicking?
Like i said the team only play well when Manu went 2 goals up and drop deep.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:based on performance Arsenal can have few complaints about that result. That being said the amount of absurd goals this club concedes is beyond nauseating. Teams don't even need a concise plan to score against Arsenal, just sit back, relax and wait for the Gunners to fall asleep.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thought you said the loss last week would make Arsenal better and stronger.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: