SOUTHAMPTON VS ARSENAL 1-1 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SOUTHAMPTON VS ARSENAL 1-0

Post by Coach »

Get Wilshere on and Welbeck to add pace.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Koscielny where is your brain ...why pass that ball to Bellerin in a cul de sac instead of clearing it ....the stupidity of Arsenal players is beyond help and now Xhacrap just kicks out at an opponent going nowhere giving up a dangerous free kick
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Southampton also has drop since that goal,their coach should target Mert who is a weak link,chai Mert is so slow its not funny.
Why not play Holding?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Jesu how was that not two ....mad defending

Clumsy Xhacrap almost scored an OG
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal players acting like eight year olds and getting in each other’s way in the box ... this is embarrassing

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So where is that team that play Manu and missing chances after chances?Like i said Manu get 2 quick goals and defend deep.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

This Redmond fella is overatted.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a One time shot by Ramshyt and Foster with DeGea-like save.

Arsenal finally waking up

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Arsenal players acting like eight year olds and getting in each other’s way in the box ... this is embarrassing
Is it wrong to sub some of them in first half?
Must Xhaka start and Ramsey?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ozil Be a man for goodness sakes. Lord have mercy that was a red card right there on Xhacrap ....saved by inches ... what a mad tackle

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Redmond has regressed badly from last year.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Stop these passes that ar going nowhere in the box and smash this ball for goodness sakes ... these players are like empty heads

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a missed chance by Lacazette...Bellerin set him up on a plate .... now he is faking a Mustafi like injury .... :curse:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Ozil Be a man for goodness sakes. Lord have mercy that was a red card right there on Xhacrap ....saved by inches ... what a mad tackle
Be a man and do what?Score hattrick or what?You get same from Ozil everyday when the team click he shine more if the team is poor he is poor.No waste your time and demand something he c ant give you.
As for Xhaka i no blame the guy is Wenger that keep playing him even when its clear the guy is accident waiting to happen.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:What a missed chance by Lacazette...Bellerin set him up on a plate .... now he is faking a Mustafi like injury .... :curse:
He will score may be one goal or 2 but he will miss you 12 chances
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cech to the rescue again... this is pathetic defending .... even a high school team can’t be this poor ...what do they do at practice ? This team has had a whole week to prepare ?

These giveaways are ridiculous

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wenger take Xhaka off before this guy give an assist to the other team.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why did I wake up early to get annoyed by this hopeless team :curse: :curse:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I wonder what is wrong with Redmond as he has not been up to par today. He looks like he is carrying a bit of weight too.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Reading the post from some of you guys is embarrassing to say the least. I am glad I have this game on TV.

There need to be ways to check posting events/commentaries that are far from reality. Those not watching and following the commentaries are being fed fake news. Watch and post reality not biased laced falsehoods guys. :roll:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Cito wrote:Reading the post from some of you guys is embarrassing to say the least. I am glad I have this game on TV.

There need to be ways to check posting events/commentaries that are far from reality. Those not watching and following the commentaries are being fed fake news. Watch and post reality not biased laced falsehoods guys. :roll:
Omo i tire o.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:Reading the post from some of you guys is embarrassing to say the least. I am glad I have this game on TV.

So goons are winning then or they are losing very competitively? I'm not watching so please tell?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: SOUTHAMPTON VS ARSENAL 1-0 (HT)

Post by ojafranpa »

If Arsenal increase the pace a little they will win .
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.