Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15855
They won it already. Congrats to pep for getting the trophy even though he blew $1billion to do it. We can now make CE on to other things now that the Bpl has been decided.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14334
Location: Houston, Texas.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24405
Location: london
Yep cant see any team stop them now

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36541
Location: Land of the Terrapins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
They won it already. Congrats to pep for getting the trophy even though he blew $1billion to do it. We can now make CE on to other things now that the Bpl has been decided.


Lol, seems like EPL is just like Bundesliga as far as Pep is concerned.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34512
It's not over yet ,just 2 to 3 games will change a lot.
Christmas period and January is the time a lot can chnage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:42 pm
Posts: 4508
Thrread bookmarked just incase. :biggrin:

_________________
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 37813
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
Sounds like sour grapes. Nothing is won in December.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50515
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
They won it already. Congrats to pep for getting the trophy even though he blew $1billion to do it. We can now make CE on to other things now that the Bpl has been decided.


Lol, seems like EPL is just like Bundesliga as far as Pep is concerned.

Just like last season eh?

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13946
Location: Here
Undertaker wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Is this a curse?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36541
Location: Land of the Terrapins
paj wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
They won it already. Congrats to pep for getting the trophy even though he blew $1billion to do it. We can now make CE on to other things now that the Bpl has been decided.


Lol, seems like EPL is just like Bundesliga as far as Pep is concerned.

Just like last season eh?


Na adjustment period naw...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13946
Location: Here
I said this weeks ago, now the pundits are saying it too.

Man City: Premier League title race is over, leaders will not be caught - Alan Shearer
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42304458

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigpokey24, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], uglyoneiamagain and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group