HE DON HANG AGAIN!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
HE DON HANG AGAIN!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He did it again. The boy has n mercy for useless teams in a useless league. Next destination na moon!

http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2017/12 ... D=PL_MS_09

Now top scorer in Belgium

http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/nationa ... index.html

Here's the goal

[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HE DON HANG AGAIN!

Post by danfo driver »

Top scorer of the League, again! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Henry Onyekuru and Victor Moses will be our two wide men playing astride Odion Ighalo. Now, we just need to find a playmaker to operate behind them and we are good to go.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Henry Onyekuru and Victor Moses will be our two wide men playing astride Odion Ighalo. Now, we just need to find a playmaker to operate behind them and we are good to go.
All Onyekuru needs to work on to be a real gem IMHO is that he needs to play for the team more( cut out the selfish play) and tracking back to help the defense. That is it for me
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

What else do you guys want from coach rohr? He has previously called up Onyekuru and would retain him again at the next game. Now, it’s up to Onyekuru to prove himself with that call up. Onyekuru must understand that because his a new player, he wouldn’t have the luxury of playing full 90 minutes at friendly games because there are experienced players like ighalo, iwobi, Moses, Iheanacho, musa and Simon Moses competing for the same position. Onyekuru must perform exceptionally in his few minutes at the next friendly games or he might not make up Super eagles 2018 World Cup team.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

john12 wrote:What else do you guys want from coach rohr? He has previously called up Onyekuru and would retain him again at the next game. Now, it’s up to Onyekuru to prove himself with that call up. Onyekuru must understand that because his a new player, he wouldn’t have the luxury of playing full 90 minutes at friendly games because there are experienced players like ighalo, iwobi, Moses, Iheanacho, musa and Simon Moses competing for the same position. Onyekuru must perform exceptionally in his few minutes at the next friendly games or he might not make up Super eagles 2018 World Cup team.
Are you ok this morning? Since when did “experience” become the determinant of how many minutes you get to play?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Henry Onyekuru and Victor Moses will be our two wide men playing astride Odion Ighalo. Now, we just need to find a playmaker to operate behind them and we are good to go.
Im a huge fan or Onyekuru and Kayode. Vic MO on the right with Iwobi/ Henry on the left is a fire but I think Ighalo is the weakest link. Though good, but not good enough.

MIkel would be a perfect playmaker. But if we use Mikel in that role, We would need someone that can keep possession, attack and create chances in the CM role. Joel Obi or Etebo would be good candidates.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Im a huge fan or Onyekuru and Kayode. Vic MO on the right with Iwobi/ Henry on the left is a fire but I think Ighalo is the weakest link. Though good, but not good enough.

MIkel would be a perfect playmaker. But if we use Mikel in that role, We would need someone that can keep possession, attack and create chances in the CM role. Joel Obi or Etebo would be good candidates.
Name me another targetman you would play in place of Ighalo. None out of Kayode, Osimhen, Okonkwo and Awoniyi are curr belying setting the place alight.

As per playmaker, Mikel no longer has the legs to play one-twos on the edge of the area. He cannot get beyond the strikers like say Neymar or Ozil.

Besides, we need Mikel in front of the back four to protect the defence. For me, the only two playmakers I would consider are Nwakali and Ajagun right now.

I would play Joel at leftback as he has a sweet left foot and can whip balls into the penalty area. Etebo can make the squad but I would only use him as cover for injuries and suspension.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

He plays like a poor man's Ronaldo of Brazil. He's really good, I like his game very deadly.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

I Saw most of the game and apart from goal and one header on target in 1st half He did not really do much to be an automatic pick for Russia (I also saw the celtic game) – my verdict is this wcup may have come too soon for Onyekeru potential is there but still a lot to learn. Definite one for future if he keeps improving