SE PLAYERS WHO MIGHT NOT MAKE THE WC SQUAD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE PLAYERS WHO MIGHT NOT MAKE THE WC SQUAD

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

A lot has been discussed about the new players that might make the team but we have yet to talk about those that are most likely to miss out. The following players are the ones I think are most threatened by the new players. It’s healthy competition but must be noted.

Musa - Onyekuru,Kayode, Bazee are all in the picture. I can see any of them edging him out especially if he’s stuck at Leicester. Having scored against Argentina is a big plus for him though.

Etebo - j Obi, Ogu, Uche Agbo might be his biggest competition. I honestly still don’t know his best position but he needs a good few months badly. If Rohr goes more defensive I can see him losing out.

Nwakaeme - Not a regular but he needs to up his game to keep other strikers out. If Ideye moves and starts performing again he could be out.

Ezenwa - Vince is back! Uzoho is going! It leaves 1 spot for him, Akpeyi and the new goalie Rohr invited from Germany. A bad Npfl season could do him in.

Mikel Agu - Ndidi,Onazi and Mikel are shoe ins. Ogu is also very much in te picture. I don’t see Rohr taking more than 3 DM.

I can honestly say that I don’t who should go and who shouldn’t but these are obvious observations.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE PLAYERS WHO MIGHT NOT MAKE THE WC SQUAD

Post by bret- hart »

Arrant nonsense. Akpeyi is not going to be on the plane to Russia. Ezenwa will be part of the team unless Ikeme comes back to form. If Enyeama comes back our 3 GKs will be Enyeama, Uzoho and Ezenwa. Also you also forgot to list your client Echijile. Idowu and Aina are much better options on the left.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote:Arrant nonsense. Akpeyi is not going to be on the plane to Russia. Ezenwa will be part of the team unless Ikeme comes back to form. If Enyeama comes back our 3 GKs will be Enyeama, Uzoho and Ezenwa. Also you also forgot to list your client Echijile. Idowu and Aina are much better options on the left.
Echiéjilé will be in Russia
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Arrant nonsense. Akpeyi is not going to be on the plane to Russia. Ezenwa will be part of the team unless Ikeme comes back to form. If Enyeama comes back our 3 GKs will be Enyeama, Uzoho and Ezenwa. Also you also forgot to list your client Echijile. Idowu and Aina are much better options on the left.
Echiéjilé will be in Russia
As a fan yes!