AHMED MUSA U23 LIVE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AHMED MUSA U23 LIVE

Post by maceo4 »

realtrouble wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Bolasie was injured for almost a year

Musa is just finding his level.
How about Iheanacho?
Leicester to offload Iheanacho

Leicester City manger Claude Puel has revealed that he is open to the idea of selling Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho in the January transfer window.
The Foxes are not short of striker options, as aside from Iheanacho they can also call on his compatriot Ahmed Musa, English international Jamie Vardy, Algerian Islam Slimani, Shinji Okazaki and Leonardo Ulloa.

As a result, game-time has been hard to come by for the former Manchester City starlet, who needs regular football next year to ensure he is fit and firing for Nigeria’s World Cup campaign. And Puel has not ruled out the option of selling on Iheanacho. He told the Leicester Mercury: “Kelechi had an injury and after, for the moment, we have competition.

“I am happy with Jamie for example. Kelechi or other players cannot play on the side. “It’s difficult for them, but for me also to manage all these players because we have six strikers so there is no place for all the players.” Puel added: “‘I try to respect them.

Kelechi arrived this season and we will see. With all these games in this busy period, we will see. “Time will tell. The window is not open, we will see. For the moment, we just look at all these games. We need all the players.” Iheanacho joined Leicester on a five-year contract earlier this year, having been sold by Man City.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/lei ... iheanacho/
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport ... one-892808

Wow, I hope Musa and Kele can find suitors and get the heck out of there.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Curve whiz wrote:I don’t know if some of you are deliberately stupid or just hateful. Kelechi, Ulloa and Amartey also played in this same LCFC U23 team match last week. Same with Batshuayi for CFC before he joined the first team in the Champions league on Tuesday.

This is Premier League 2 matches for U23 players, and at least 4 first team reserves players to gain playing time and get fit. Hazard played twice for Chelsea U23 team too before rejoining the first team after injury a few month’s back.

Musa’s problem in Leicester have nothing to do with his level or his form. Appleton took over for two games, put his English boy in the team. Puel came in and continued with his Assistant Coach Appleton first 11. Musa simply need to leave next month to a team that would use him.
...Nigerians at all levels, and facets of life like to jump to get the biggie instead of building from scratch, you get my drift. This is why we have too many crookedness pervading our society.
Explaining why and how Musa and others played at this level is unacceptable to them.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Musa would do well in Belgium.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Just imagine if this was Mourinho. :lol: :lol: :lol: The world would have ended. Mourinho made Mikel a legend, titles up and down and Nigerians cried! Guardiola humiliated Kelechi and threw him out like trash, and not even one word! See how Musa, the Nigerian legend and former captain is being treated like a leper! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

danfo driver wrote:Just imagine if this was Mourinho. :lol: :lol: :lol: The world would have ended. Mourinho made Mikel a legend, titles up and down and Nigerians cried! Guardiola humiliated Kelechi and threw him out like trash, and not even one word! See how Musa, the Nigerian legend and former captain is being treated like a leper! :D

Ahmed Musa is not good enough for a major league like the Premiership, La Liga or Serie A. His level is the Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Belgian or Turkish leagues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Leceister will fail woefully and I am wishing a big club comes for Ndidi. So when he leaves they get relegated ASAP
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Leceister will fail woefully and I am wishing a big club comes for Ndidi. So when he leaves they get relegated ASAP

Leicester are doing very well under Puel. He has got them in the top half of the table with his selections since taking over, which indicates that he has made the right choices for the team.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

realtrouble wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Bolasie was injured for almost a year

Musa is just finding his level.
How about Iheanacho?
Leicester to offload Iheanacho

Leicester City manger Claude Puel has revealed that he is open to the idea of selling Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho in the January transfer window.
The Foxes are not short of striker options, as aside from Iheanacho they can also call on his compatriot Ahmed Musa, English international Jamie Vardy, Algerian Islam Slimani, Shinji Okazaki and Leonardo Ulloa.

As a result, game-time has been hard to come by for the former Manchester City starlet, who needs regular football next year to ensure he is fit and firing for Nigeria’s World Cup campaign. And Puel has not ruled out the option of selling on Iheanacho. He told the Leicester Mercury: “Kelechi had an injury and after, for the moment, we have competition.

“I am happy with Jamie for example. Kelechi or other players cannot play on the side. “It’s difficult for them, but for me also to manage all these players because we have six strikers so there is no place for all the players.” Puel added: “‘I try to respect them.

Kelechi arrived this season and we will see. With all these games in this busy period, we will see. “Time will tell. The window is not open, we will see. For the moment, we just look at all these games. We need all the players.” Iheanacho joined Leicester on a five-year contract earlier this year, having been sold by Man City.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/lei ... iheanacho/
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport ... one-892808

From the second link
Manager refuses to discuss whether any will be sold in the January transfer window
Where did they get that kelechi is to be offloaded from?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16