SUNDAY STEPHEN: I Can Help SE Midfield.......

Re: SUNDAY STEPHEN: I Can Help SE Midfield.......

Bright Dike said the same thing at the last world cup except for another position and the Eagles fell for it.

truetalk wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Help the midfield to do what?

Who allowed this to print? Why are we doing this to ourselves?
Enomwanren, If Enyeama's employees are allowed to do his bidding, then Stephens' employees should also be allowed to do his bidding. Both players are spending quite a lot of money! :D
No one is spending money to influence a callup on CE. There are media houses and big time journalists for that. Even fora like Nairaland get more eyes, so money spent on a closed forum like CE is pretty much a waste of money by a money miss road.

Life is not always a 1 way street. We won't have the same opinion on issues. I don't think Vince should be recalled to the SE, but there are valid arguments for his recall. Personally, I think the risks and dangers in recalling him far outweigh whatever benefit he might bring, but you going about insulting successful professionals and forum members with contrary opinions and saying that they are being paid by Vince is just wrong.

The fact that people don't agree with you does not mean they are corrupt or have no credibility.
awwww... you seem to be new here. Bless your innocent heart! :lol: :lol: :lol:
but you going about insulting successful professionals and forum members with contrary opinions
Please, provide proof of this. You should learn honesty.
Danfo, I for one is for Vincent being part of the tourney if he UNretires,regains his form and health and most of all deemed fit by the coach for a callup. Am I getting paid too for seeking the best for each position to help our tournament? Just curious.

truetalk wrote:

Enomwanren, If Enyeama's employees are allowed to do his bidding, then Stephens' employees should also be allowed to do his bidding. Both players are spending quite a lot of money! :D
No one is spending money to influence a callup on CE. There are media houses and big time journalists for that. Even fora like Nairaland get more eyes, so money spent on a closed forum like CE is pretty much a waste of money by a money miss road.

Life is not always a 1 way street. We won't have the same opinion on issues. I don't think Vince should be recalled to the SE, but there are valid arguments for his recall. Personally, I think the risks and dangers in recalling him far outweigh whatever benefit he might bring, but you going about insulting successful professionals and forum members with contrary opinions and saying that they are being paid by Vince is just wrong.

The fact that people don't agree with you does not mean they are corrupt or have no credibility.
but you going about insulting successful professionals and forum members with contrary opinions
Danfo, I for one is for Vincent being part of the tourney if he UNretires,regains his form and health and most of all deemed fit by the coach for a callup. Am I getting paid too for seeking the best for each position to help our tournament? Just curious.

If I may speak for Danfo Driver: You clearly haven't finished your Xmas shopping.

mystic wrote:
truetalk wrote:

If I may speak for Danfo Driver: You clearly haven't finished your Xmas shopping.
No you may not. :taunt:

What has my xmas shopping got to do with our National team and/or Vincent ?

mystic wrote:
truetalk wrote:

:D

How did Spain go?

mystic wrote:
truetalk wrote:

He is suggesting you have too much time on your hands to be responding to the danfo driver. :D