SUNDAY STEPHEN: I Can Help SE Midfield.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: SUNDAY STEPHEN: I Can Help SE Midfield.......

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Bright Dike said the same thing at the last world cup except for another position and the Eagles fell for it.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
truetalk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Help the midfield to do what?

Who allowed this to print? Why are we doing this to ourselves?
Enomwanren, If Enyeama's employees are allowed to do his bidding, then Stephens' employees should also be allowed to do his bidding. Both players are spending quite a lot of money! :D
No one is spending money to influence a callup on CE. There are media houses and big time journalists for that. Even fora like Nairaland get more eyes, so money spent on a closed forum like CE is pretty much a waste of money by a money miss road.

Life is not always a 1 way street. We won't have the same opinion on issues. I don't think Vince should be recalled to the SE, but there are valid arguments for his recall. Personally, I think the risks and dangers in recalling him far outweigh whatever benefit he might bring, but you going about insulting successful professionals and forum members with contrary opinions and saying that they are being paid by Vince is just wrong.

The fact that people don't agree with you does not mean they are corrupt or have no credibility.
awwww... you seem to be new here. Bless your innocent heart! :lol: :lol: :lol:
but you going about insulting successful professionals and forum members with contrary opinions
Please, provide proof of this. You should learn honesty.
Danfo, I for one is for Vincent being part of the tourney if he UNretires,regains his form and health and most of all deemed fit by the coach for a callup. Am I getting paid too for seeking the best for each position to help our tournament? Just curious.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
truetalk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Enomwanren, If Enyeama's employees are allowed to do his bidding, then Stephens' employees should also be allowed to do his bidding. Both players are spending quite a lot of money! :D
No one is spending money to influence a callup on CE. There are media houses and big time journalists for that. Even fora like Nairaland get more eyes, so money spent on a closed forum like CE is pretty much a waste of money by a money miss road.

Life is not always a 1 way street. We won't have the same opinion on issues. I don't think Vince should be recalled to the SE, but there are valid arguments for his recall. Personally, I think the risks and dangers in recalling him far outweigh whatever benefit he might bring, but you going about insulting successful professionals and forum members with contrary opinions and saying that they are being paid by Vince is just wrong.

The fact that people don't agree with you does not mean they are corrupt or have no credibility.
but you going about insulting successful professionals and forum members with contrary opinions
Danfo, I for one is for Vincent being part of the tourney if he UNretires,regains his form and health and most of all deemed fit by the coach for a callup. Am I getting paid too for seeking the best for each position to help our tournament? Just curious.

If I may speak for Danfo Driver: You clearly haven't finished your Xmas shopping.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

mystic wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
truetalk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

If I may speak for Danfo Driver: You clearly haven't finished your Xmas shopping.
No you may not. :taunt:

What has my xmas shopping got to do with our National team and/or Vincent ?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
mystic wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
truetalk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

How did Spain go?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cito wrote:
mystic wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
truetalk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

He is suggesting you have too much time on your hands to be responding to the danfo driver. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "