Rohr To Meet Puel Over Musa‎, Iheanacho’s Limited Game Time

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Rohr To Meet Puel Over Musa‎, Iheanacho’s Limited Game Time

Post by niyi »

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/r ... Nigeria%29

Irked by the bench roles some of Super Eagles stars play at their respective clubs in a world cup season, Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr is set to have talks with various coaches, and Leicester City will be his first port of call, r reports.
A highly placed source at the secretariat of the Nigeria Football Federation in Abuja told Completesportsnigeria.com that the Super Eagles coach, aside discussing the Nigerian players’ inactivity or lack of impressive playing time, will also exchange ideas on how best to use the players at both club and country levels.
“Rohr is worried about Kelechi Iheanacho and Ahmed Musa not seeing action at Leicester City and has been trying to schedule a meeting with
Claude Puel, and coaches of other clubs with Nigerian players. He would also visit Turkey, Belgium and Germany to see other players and their coaches,” the impeccable source told Completesportsnigeria.com.‎
“He is more concerned about Iheanacho not seeing action ahead of the world cup. Musa plays for the Leicester’s U-23s, and may go on loan to another club in January. Only Wilfred Ndidi plays regularly for Leicester.”
Our source also revealed that Rohr would also visit Carl Ikeme to know his health situation, as well as meeting Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi and Ola Aina at their respective clubs.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr To Meet Puel Over Musa‎, Iheanacho’s Limited Game T

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It’ll go something like this.

Puel : Bonjour Meseiur.

Rohr: Bon wetin? Ko ni da fun e ! Oloriburuku oloshi, u no play my boys come dey bonsir me.
Oya ,wia ya team list fo satoday game vasus shelsi?

Puel: S’il te plaits, comprends mon amie.

Rohr : hehn.... ki lo wi? Who be ya fren? Who dash monkey banana? Look, I dey go see Conti
Fo shelsi, If Nacho and Musa no play on satoday me and you go enta de same trousers.
E go do u laik fim trick. U no know who I be! I dey come.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:It’ll go something like this.

Rohr: Bon wetin? Ko ni da fun e ! Oloriburuku oloshi, u no play my boys come dey bonsir me.

Rohr : hehn.... ki lo wi? Who be ya fren? Who dash monkey banana? Look, I dey go see Conti
Fo shelsi, If Nacho and Musa no play on satoday me and you go enta de same trousers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

niyi wrote:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/r ... Nigeria%29

Irked by the bench roles some of Super Eagles stars play at their respective clubs in a world cup season, Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr is set to have talks with various coaches, and Leicester City will be his first port of call, r reports.
A highly placed source at the secretariat of the Nigeria Football Federation in Abuja told Completesportsnigeria.com that the Super Eagles coach, aside discussing the Nigerian players’ inactivity or lack of impressive playing time, will also exchange ideas on how best to use the players at both club and country levels.
“Rohr is worried about Kelechi Iheanacho and Ahmed Musa not seeing action at Leicester City and has been trying to schedule a meeting with
Claude Puel, and coaches of other clubs with Nigerian players. He would also visit Turkey, Belgium and Germany to see other players and their coaches,” the impeccable source told Completesportsnigeria.com.‎
“He is more concerned about Iheanacho not seeing action ahead of the world cup. Musa plays for the Leicester’s U-23s, and may go on loan to another club in January. Only Wilfred Ndidi plays regularly for Leicester.”
Our source also revealed that Rohr would also visit Carl Ikeme to know his health situation, as well as meeting Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi and Ola Aina at their respective clubs.

Sadly Musa is currently not good enough to be playing for SE with all the available options, at least kele makes the bench and his quality is undeniable. Can't understand Rohr's obsession with junk players like Musa and Simon when we have better options. Player selection makes the difference in a game
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Musa is excellent when opposing teams are desperate for a goal. He and Moses are the best when it comes to that. See his assists vs Argentina and Algeria. I wouldn't be mad if he makes the squad.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:It’ll go something like this.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Leicester actually suits Musa IMO.

That is the type of club he should be playing for. I don't know if they are using him the right way, but it's the right club. I think it doesn't help that Leicester have so many players with similar qualities as Musa. He doesn't exactly standout.

Iheanacho on the other hand, I think it's the wrong club for him, he has no business being there.

But I don't think Musa can claw his way back, and I am not sure if Iheanacho can redefine his game. I think both of them will ultimately move. Ndidi will stay, but then he will be snapped up by a bigger club.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Musa has had personal problems and they have been publicly reported in the news. These things affect a footballers focus.

<
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Puel don vex drop Nacho boy completely. Wetin Rohr do am at the meeting?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

I don't think they've met yet and I don't think Iheanacho is fit.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

eyan wrote:Puel don vex drop Nacho boy completely. Wetin Rohr do am at the meeting?

Kelechi is injured.