Morocco disgraces Africa at the Club World Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Morocco disgraces Africa at the Club World Cup

Post by General Trousers »

So the Club World Cup is quietly happening, and it is occurring in a Middle Eastern Country for that matter. What does Wydad Casablanca do? They lay a goose egg, smile about it and go home. They lost all their matches. Disgrace.

<
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Morocco disgraces Africa at the Club World Cup

Post by Bigpokey24 »

well the Atlas lions do not use the club players of wyad. I think Morocco will hold their own in Russia vs Portugal, but Spain will be very difficult
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

The Moroccan team just hover around their 18 yard box, and did not bother to initiate any attack.
Maybe they were hoping for a penalty shoot out to help them to the next round. The gods of soccer
smiled on the continuously attacking Mexican side.
If the Lions attempt same tactics in Russia, they could be packing for home after the second game.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

General Trousers wrote:So the Club World Cup is quietly happening, and it is occurring in a Middle Eastern Country for that matter. What does Wydad Casablanca do? They lay a goose egg, smile about it and go home. They lost all their matches. Disgrace.

<
I guess this will put to bed those in Morocco clamoring for the inclusion of local players.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

I dont know why you guys like belittling africa by always attributing one country;s failure to the entire continent. When an European team gets booted out of a tournament you don’t hear them say Europe is to blame for it. But when it happens to a team from Africa they say “The African team”. Now you people too are singing their tune. Morocco play for Morocco not africa. I hope Nigeria is going out there to represent Nigeria and not Africa
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

aykwes8 wrote:I dont know why you guys like belittling africa by always attributing one country;s failure to the entire continent. When an European team gets booted out of a tournament you don’t hear them say Europe is to blame for it. But when it happens to a team from Africa they say “The African team”. Now you people too are singing their tune. Morocco play for Morocco not africa. I hope Nigeria is going out there to represent Nigeria and not Africa
Bros, make una ask them for me abeg. Way too much self loathing going on on this forum.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

It is the club World Cup. As African Champions they are representing Africa. Their performance is abysmal.

<
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Let's be reminded that African clubs have played in two finals of the the FIFA Club World Cup. I hope we all know that.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote:Let's be reminded that African clubs have played in two finals of the the FIFA Club World Cup. I hope we all know that.
That is why I am annoyed. Only Mazembe and Ahly rep us well. All these others are tourists.

<
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

General Trousers wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Let's be reminded that African clubs have played in two finals of the the FIFA Club World Cup. I hope we all know that.
That is why I am annoyed. Only Mazembe and Ahly rep us well. All these others are tourists.

<
Morocco's Raja played in final.