BROS OLOYE..EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFOR?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... e-11687959

IF DEM POINT TO YOU TO TAKE THE PK WETIN U GO DO?
Re: BROS OLOYE..EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFOR?

Imagine if he missed?! Footballer holds his nerve to convert penalty in front of machine gun-toting fans
With hundreds of people gathered around the goal and fans toting machine guns, you would not want to be the taker of this penalty kick.

The high-stake spot kick happened during a local game in a 'favela', a low-income urban settlement in the Brazilian capital of Rio de Janeiro.

Footage was recorded by a spectator showing the moment after a penalty kick was awarded and the furore surrounding its significance for the majority of fans present.

Scores of people took to the pitch and stood around the penalty spot and behind the goal in anticipation.
A player scores a penalty in front of a gun-wielding fan :shock:

The referee tried to organise the area as more people gathered to discuss the decision, some with assault rifles.

There was barely space for the penalty taker to take a run up to the ball prior to his moment of reckoning.
All eyes were on the blue shirted No.6 as he approached the spot. There was even a bare-chested fan holding an AK-47 just to the side of the ball

At the other end, the goalkeeper looked nervous and made no real attempt to stop the penalty kick as it nestled in the right-hand corner of the goal.
The fan fires shots into the sky :blink:
Dozens of people on the pitch and behind the goal erupted in celebration and machine guns were fired into the air in merriment.

...law and disorders :shock: :shock:
Brazil is a real Ajegunle.

mcal wrote:...law and disorders :shock: :shock:
for real o! U go think sey ya hood for Mushin hard die until U see this! :shock:

Where is the disorder? :tic:

Seriously, anyone exposed to an AK-47 or stronger weapons, will probably not blink at this clip.
That is why the mass population should be exposed to guns, just to demystify guns.

Kabalega wrote:

Seriously, anyone exposed to an AK-47 or stronger weapons, will probably not blink at this clip.
That is why the mass population should be exposed to guns, just to demystify guns.
then folks go upgrade from AK47 to RPG :tic:

How you take know say the gun no be for the keeper in case he dare save the penarity?

pajimoh wrote:How you take know say the gun no be for the keeper in case he dare save the penarity?
so how U go find out...step up to the guy and ask? :atc:

You saw a clip of a notorious favela in one corner of Rio de Janeiro and conclude that Brazil (about 9 times bigger than Nigeria) is a real Ajegunle (a tiny corner of Lagos Nigeria)? I'm sure when you enter some projects in Detroit you would say USA is real a real Mushin Olosha. Continue :lol:

YemiBrazil wrote:
You saw a clip of a notorious favela in one corner of Rio de Janeiro and conclude that Brazil (about 9 times bigger than Nigeria) is a real Ajegunle (a tiny corner of Lagos Nigeria)? I'm sure when you enter some projects in Detroit you would say USA is real a real Mushin Olosha. Continue :lol:
No be all of Brazil be dis na..but omo make I no lie I have NEVER see a civilian weave AK at a soccer game in Naija O! Most serious case Pa Jimoh crushed a Mirinda bottle with him bare teeth in protest to ref's decision..and then decides to try bite pesin wiff the broken pieces still inside him mouth! :blink:

paj wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
No be all of Brazil be dis na..but omo make I no lie I have NEVER see a civilian weave AK at a soccer game in Naija O! Most serious case Pa Jimoh crushed a Mirinda bottle with him bare teeth in protest to ref's decision..and then decides to try bite pesin wiff the broken pieces still inside him mouth! :blink:
Agreed and you are right about Pa Jimoh and his agbero special skill but this won't happen in most part of Rio - BOPE in Brazil worse pass MOPOL or Python Dance soldiers o. They actually look like extraterrestrials/aliens so even favela bad guys know the limit of madness :mrgreen:

YemiBrazil wrote:
...since we are in the business of generalizing why not this, after all your dotard make generalization (all Muslims are terrorist, all Mexicans are rapist, drug dealers :???: ) the in thing.
You can deduce. Even think say your NFA is a thieving jungle :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kabalega wrote:

Ok buddy if you say so,unless there’s a war going I don’t want such machines around my family,do you know what a hot bullet feels like?

paj wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
But didn't Findi George’s brother die from a gun shot on the field of play or in a stadium?
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglezbeak wrote:
paj wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
But Findi George’s brother die from a gun shot on the field of play or in a stadium?
That was from a police officer..I believe?