BROS OLOYE..EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFOR?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
BROS OLOYE..EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFOR?

Post by paj »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... e-11687959

IF DEM POINT TO YOU TO TAKE THE PK WETIN U GO DO?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BROS OLOYE..EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFOR?

Post by paj »

Imagine if he missed?! Footballer holds his nerve to convert penalty in front of machine gun-toting fans
With hundreds of people gathered around the goal and fans toting machine guns, you would not want to be the taker of this penalty kick.

The high-stake spot kick happened during a local game in a 'favela', a low-income urban settlement in the Brazilian capital of Rio de Janeiro.

Footage was recorded by a spectator showing the moment after a penalty kick was awarded and the furore surrounding its significance for the majority of fans present.

Scores of people took to the pitch and stood around the penalty spot and behind the goal in anticipation.
A player scores a penalty in front of a gun-wielding fan :shock:

The referee tried to organise the area as more people gathered to discuss the decision, some with assault rifles.

There was barely space for the penalty taker to take a run up to the ball prior to his moment of reckoning.
All eyes were on the blue shirted No.6 as he approached the spot. There was even a bare-chested fan holding an AK-47 just to the side of the ball

At the other end, the goalkeeper looked nervous and made no real attempt to stop the penalty kick as it nestled in the right-hand corner of the goal.
The fan fires shots into the sky :blink:
Dozens of people on the pitch and behind the goal erupted in celebration and machine guns were fired into the air in merriment.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...law and disorders :shock: :shock:
Brazil is a real Ajegunle.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

mcal wrote:...law and disorders :shock: :shock:
for real o! U go think sey ya hood for Mushin hard die until U see this! :shock:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Where is the disorder? :tic:

Seriously, anyone exposed to an AK-47 or stronger weapons, will probably not blink at this clip.
That is why the mass population should be exposed to guns, just to demystify guns.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Kabalega wrote:

Seriously, anyone exposed to an AK-47 or stronger weapons, will probably not blink at this clip.
That is why the mass population should be exposed to guns, just to demystify guns.
then folks go upgrade from AK47 to RPG :tic:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

How you take know say the gun no be for the keeper in case he dare save the penarity?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

pajimoh wrote:How you take know say the gun no be for the keeper in case he dare save the penarity?
so how U go find out...step up to the guy and ask? :atc:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

You saw a clip of a notorious favela in one corner of Rio de Janeiro and conclude that Brazil (about 9 times bigger than Nigeria) is a real Ajegunle (a tiny corner of Lagos Nigeria)? I'm sure when you enter some projects in Detroit you would say USA is real a real Mushin Olosha. Continue :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

YemiBrazil wrote:
You saw a clip of a notorious favela in one corner of Rio de Janeiro and conclude that Brazil (about 9 times bigger than Nigeria) is a real Ajegunle (a tiny corner of Lagos Nigeria)? I'm sure when you enter some projects in Detroit you would say USA is real a real Mushin Olosha. Continue :lol:
No be all of Brazil be dis na..but omo make I no lie I have NEVER see a civilian weave AK at a soccer game in Naija O! Most serious case Pa Jimoh crushed a Mirinda bottle with him bare teeth in protest to ref's decision..and then decides to try bite pesin wiff the broken pieces still inside him mouth! :blink:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

paj wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
No be all of Brazil be dis na..but omo make I no lie I have NEVER see a civilian weave AK at a soccer game in Naija O! Most serious case Pa Jimoh crushed a Mirinda bottle with him bare teeth in protest to ref's decision..and then decides to try bite pesin wiff the broken pieces still inside him mouth! :blink:
Agreed and you are right about Pa Jimoh and his agbero special skill but this won't happen in most part of Rio - BOPE in Brazil worse pass MOPOL or Python Dance soldiers o. They actually look like extraterrestrials/aliens so even favela bad guys know the limit of madness :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

YemiBrazil wrote:
...since we are in the business of generalizing why not this, after all your dotard make generalization (all Muslims are terrorist, all Mexicans are rapist, drug dealers :???: ) the in thing.
You can deduce. Even think say your NFA is a thieving jungle :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Kabalega wrote:

Ok buddy if you say so,unless there’s a war going I don’t want such machines around my family,do you know what a hot bullet feels like?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

paj wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
But didn't Findi George’s brother die from a gun shot on the field of play or in a stadium?
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
paj wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
But Findi George’s brother die from a gun shot on the field of play or in a stadium?
That was from a police officer..I believe?