Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 am
Posts: 2579
Now 8 goals in 5 games and has scored in 5 consecutive games!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 9001
Gate Crash abegi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76328
Location: Earth
how many top goal scorers in Holland are starting for their national teams, sorry but the dutch league since the Ajaxs era no be am

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50397
on roll huh? :evil: well..wake us up when he's on a Bun :twisted:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 9001
paj wrote:
on roll huh? :evil: well..wake us up when he's on a Bun :twisted:



:lol: haters


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 3971
If he likes he can score in the moon he blew his chances when he had it. Opportunity comes but once. He was given a golden opportunity on a silver platter he absolutely botched it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:59 am
Posts: 321
ANC wrote:
paj wrote:
on roll huh? :evil: well..wake us up when he's on a Bun :twisted:



:lol: haters

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:01 pm
Posts: 16790
Location: HMP. "I am innocent, I swear!"..
NO.

_________________
Image
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1962
We have forwards in our team that play in the Chinese and Belgian leagues, which are weaker than the dutch league. Ogbeche at this stage in his career is a classic goal poacher with limited abilities, as a result I wouldn't invite him. However, Martins even at 33 can still trouble defenders with his pace and hustle. If I was to pick one of the two, I would go for Martins.

Bigpokey24 wrote:
how many top goal scorers in Holland are starting for their national teams, sorry but the dutch league since the Ajaxs era no be am


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28633
Sausage or bacon?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 9001
Coach wrote:
Sausage or bacon?


:taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3278
Listening to the comments on cybereagles I am thinking of using the material to write a book on how not to build a team!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54278
Location: United Kingdom
Flex Swift wrote:
Listening to the comments on cybereagles I am thinking of using the material to write a book on how not to build a team!



I have learnt to be patient with them. Some people think football is just about picking 11 players. Clearly some of them have never been in a dressing room before. Tactics is so alien to some of our people, you wonder if they actually understand games when they watch them.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44489
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Listening to the comments on cybereagles I am thinking of using the material to write a book on how not to build a team!



I have learnt to be patient with them. Some people think football is just about picking 11 players. Clearly some of them have never been in a dressing room before. Tactics is so alien to some of our people, you wonder if they actually understand games when they watch them.


Image

Image

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ogbeche on a roll
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 9001
metalalloy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Listening to the comments on cybereagles I am thinking of using the material to write a book on how not to build a team!



I have learnt to be patient with them. Some people think football is just about picking 11 players. Clearly some of them have never been in a dressing room before. Tactics is so alien to some of our people, you wonder if they actually understand games when they watch them.


Image

Image



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aruako1, Google [Bot], Next, Odas, Polly and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group