West Ham United 0 vs Arsenal 0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham United 0 vs Arsenal 0 FT

Post by Skylolo »

Maitland Niles playing out of position at LB was the best player in the game... :veryangry:
To God be the glory
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:Take the point and go back to emirate
Really, you can leave the point and stay at St Mary's. Msshhhheeew. As if arseanal were going to do anything else :tic: :rotf:
Your team is looking up to big bro on the table as usual. :D
Please sad goons in this thread, I'm looking for cito or shaito. :sneaky: :tic: If you find him abeg ask him how market and remind him final table position is not decided in December. Thanks and carry on your crying. :thumbs:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: West Ham United vs Arsenal

Post by tfco »

Nkume wrote:2 points in 3 games is very very poor.
where's TG to remind us that the loss v United was good for team morale

The team will rebound and be stronger than ever

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Coach wrote:The same Welbeck who should've started vs United?

Good point on the road, 19 or 20 behind City. #NotGivingIn. #WeWillBeStrong. Don't mind Peperempe, he's cashed his chips in too early.
Abi o! How about that 'good point' on the road at Southampton that Leicester just went in there and shellacked them 4 - 1!! That point still looking pretty there Waffi?

Let people continue to live in denial. Like someone said (gooner1 or realtrouble, i'm not sure), it is going to get worse before it gets better.

Anyways, we should be thankful! According to Waffi, there is no manager in the world that can do better than this. We should worship Wenger sef for being 7th. :sneaky: :sneaky:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Nkume wrote:Only 9 away goals all season. 5 at Everton.
Looks like you need to schedule more games at Goodison Pk. :mrgreen:
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

SylverEagles wrote:

Good point on the road, 19 or 20 behind City. #NotGivingIn. #WeWillBeStrong. Don't mind Peperempe, he's cashed his chips in too early.
Abi o! How about that 'good point' on the road at Southampton that Leicester just went in there and shellacked them 4 - 1!! That point still looking pretty there Waffi?

Let people continue to live in denial. Like someone said (gooner1 or realtrouble, i'm not sure), it is going to get worse before it gets better.

Anyways, we should be thankful! According to Waffi, there is no manager in the world that can do better than this. We should worship Wenger sef for being 7th. :sneaky: :sneaky:
Exactly me o when i saw it was 3-0 up for Leicester.... :lol: :lol: But we should be grateful to Lord of the Light Wenger cos only he can do it... :lol:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Let's give Wenger another 2 years deal.
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

bepanda wrote:Let's give Wenger another 2 years deal.
Whether we give Wenger another 2 years deal or NOT, at the end of the day, its still going to be ......

..... Arsenal for life ! :D
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

These are the kind of games Ramsey pops up with a goal.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Once an opponent retreats into their box, we have no clue.

Welbeck needs to be sold right away. Alexis same. Bellerin is cruising cause there's no competition. The Debuchy I saw in the last two matches needs to be given the opportunity to take that shirt from bellerin. Maitland-Niles looked quited good.

Sad.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:These are the kind of games Ramsey pops up with a goal.
the same Ramsey that huffed and puffed last week at soton ? Bro leave that matter its all down to how Wenger instructs these guys to play
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Nkume wrote:These are the kind of games Ramsey pops up with a goal.
the same Ramsey that huffed and puffed last week at soton ? Bro leave that matter its all down to how Wenger instructs these guys to play
Injury did him in at the end.

Anyway, I will soon start watching ONLY Europa league games.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

SylverEagles wrote:

Leicester are by far a better side than Arsenal at the moment.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Not looking good for Arsenal. They are usually very good at this stage of the season before February collapse but looks like bigger teams like Burnley, Leicester, West Ham and Southampton may finally wake up and push them down to 10th position which is about their rightful level. Let's wait and see :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Na so you wicked reach?2 years to do what exactly?
This is a team that is behind Burnley after 17 games.
Where is that gay defender of Wenger to come tell us how we dont know what we have in Wenger.
Hope we beat NC this weekend before we get in trouble
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Remember that we are playing for second place. Man U won today ... so, we are only 8 points behind them.
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Na so you wicked reach?2 years to do what exactly?
This is a team that is behind Burnley after 17 games.
Where is that gay defender of Wenger to come tell us how we dont know what we have in Wenger.
Hope we beat NC this weekend before we get in trouble
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Honestly can anyone give me a reason for Xhaka on this team? What is Wenger trying to prove
I don't know why you keep shouting Xhaka who at least tries a bit when dudes like Iwobi and Bellerin are stinking up the place week after week!...

You’re clearly nuts or simply blind with all due respect. I seriously don’t know what games you’ve been watching
As usual, this douche bag lobs an insult at the slightest 'provocation'. Again the only provocation is that somebody disagrees with his sacrosanct point of view. You think that the fact that you added 'with all due respect' changes anything. I can see that you are still running amok here like a rabid mongrel.

I hope the mods implement the new policy on personal insults so this site will be rid of the likes of you who are clearly incapable of behaving properly in public. Douche bag, with all due respect.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:9 points out of 27 away from home.... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
#QuickMaths

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Cally wrote:Once an opponent retreats into their box, we have no clue.

Welbeck needs to be sold right away. Alexis same. Bellerin is cruising cause there's no competition. The Debuchy I saw in the last two matches needs to be given the opportunity to take that shirt from bellerin. Maitland-Niles looked quited good.

Sad.
People don't just retreat, our style of football forces them too. We played an entire team of ball-to-feeters, with no off-ball runners. EPL defenders on average are excellent cross defenders. Not surprisingly GIroud gets more headed goals when coming in as a sub and delaing with defenders who have spent 70+ minutes not mentally worried about contesting for crosses.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ARSEnal fans, how market :mrgreen:? Common Burnley outdoing una, chei, shame catch me for una.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

If Arsenal can't make CL next year and if Arsenal can't make Euro league next year, which league is left?
Caraboa League ... or is it Caraboa cup? Yea, maybe next year we can focus on winning Caraboa Cup.
Bepanda
Its a Goal wrote:ARSEnal fans, how market :mrgreen:? Common Burnley outdoing una, chei, shame catch me for una.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

How did Arsene Wenger let Wilfred Ndidi slip through his grasp? Just imagine the difference he could have made to your team.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Would a season without European football perhaps been in Beloved's best interest?, #Chelsea. #Leicester.