Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:23 pm
Posts: 4509
Bazee at this stage of the Bundesliga is doing the basics to integrate with the team after 6 months hiatus due to injury. The coach and all Hannover fans are looking forward to a renewed and hungry Bazee after the winter break.

Also for those who continue to question his commitment to Nigeria, he has been officially listed as German- Nigerian.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
We don’t care about his commitment all we care about it’s competence and consistency. I haven’t seen him play but I won’t drop IGHALO, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa for him. I believe that there are still 2 forwards/wingers position needed. The likes of Isaac Success, Onyekuru, bazee, obagoal, Simon Moses, kayode are all competing for that remaining 2 position


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6841
john12 wrote:
We don’t care about his commitment all we care about it’s competence and consistency. I haven’t seen him play but I won’t drop IGHALO, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa for him. I believe that there are still 2 forwards/wingers position needed. The likes of Isaac Success, Onyekuru, bazee, obagoal, Simon Moses, kayode are all competing for that remaining 2 position


Moses Simon is a starter for Nigeria as at now and almost certainly at the World Cup. He is not competing for anything and he is in the team ahead of Musa, Iwobi and Iheanacho. That is the fact, and it is very much on merit. You can create your own fantasy and illusion, but it does not in any way alter the fact.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15084
truetalk wrote:
john12 wrote:
We don’t care about his commitment all we care about it’s competence and consistency. I haven’t seen him play but I won’t drop IGHALO, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa for him. I believe that there are still 2 forwards/wingers position needed. The likes of Isaac Success, Onyekuru, bazee, obagoal, Simon Moses, kayode are all competing for that remaining 2 position


Moses Simon is a starter for Nigeria as at now and almost certainly at the World Cup. He is not competing for anything and he is in the team ahead of Musa, Iwobi and Iheanacho. That is the fact, and it is very much on merit. You can create your own fantasy and illusion, but it does not in any way alter the fact.


Moses Simon for sure will be on the team but I don't think he starts ahead of Iwobi. The Moses-Iwobi wing combo is Rohr's first option.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
I highly doubt rohr would start Moses Simon ahead of Arsenal Iwobi or Chelsea Moses on the wings or even Iheanacho. Our staring forward players are Moses. Iheanacho/ighalo. Iwobi. I prefer nacho because of set pieces


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6841
john12 wrote:
I highly doubt rohr would start Moses Simon ahead of Arsenal Iwobi or Chelsea Moses on the wings or even Iheanacho. Our staring forward players are Moses. Iheanacho/ighalo. Iwobi. I prefer nacho because of set pieces


Well, Rohr has started Moses Simon over Iwobi in just about every match where they were both available. BTW, Moses Simon scored the only direct freekick we scored throughout the World Cup qualifiers. He is probably the hardest worker and the best man on man dribbler in the Eagles. If his finishing improves a bit, he is the type of player that can seem to come out of nowhere to score 3 or more goals in Russia.

The fact that he and Victor Moses can use both feet very comfortably and operate and switch on both wings almost certainly guarantees Moses Simon a starting place inthe lineup in Russia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Well, Moses Simon didn’t start against Algeria at home that’s the first time everyone was available. Your argument is wrong! Misinformation chief


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6841
john12 wrote:
Well, Moses Simon didn’t start against Algeria at home that’s the first time everyone was available. Your argument is wrong! Misinformation chief


Dude, are you special needs or something?

'Just about'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Well, I’m not special and even if I was special it still not going to negate your misinformation. You said that Simon Moses has started every game that everyone was fit and available and I debunked it by saying you’re wrong. Just admit and keep it moving because Simon Moses didn’t start vs Algeria at calabar. That was the first time everyone was fit and available


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
It’s highly unlikely that Simon Moses would start ahead of Moses and iwobi. Also, you falsely claim that Simon is the best man on man dribler in eagles? Another wrong information, Simon is still not a better dribbler than VICTOR MOSES OR IWOBI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6841
john12 wrote:
Well, I’m not special and even if I was special it still not going to negate your misinformation. You said that Simon Moses has started every game that everyone was fit and available and I debunked it by saying you’re wrong. Just admit and keep it moving because Simon Moses didn’t start vs Algeria at calabar. That was the first time everyone was fit and available


No problem Chief. You may want to order Brighter Grammar from Amazon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Oga, I don order you book. Now, admit you were quite wrong. One thing I have noticed on here is that people would rather not admit their wrongdoing even when caught red-handed. But, would rather insult you personally or assasinate your character. Just remember that no one is perfect nor immune to mistakes. It’s never wrong admitting that your information was incorrect


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 35755
Location: Land of the Terrapins
john12 wrote:
It’s highly unlikely that Simon Moses would start ahead of Moses and iwobi. Also, you falsely claim that Simon is the best man on man dribler in eagles? Another wrong information, Simon is still not a better dribbler than VICTOR MOSES OR IWOBI


Iwobi is not a better dribbler, he's actually a turnover machine when he tries to dribble and run with the ball for the SE. Either one can start, Simon and Iwobi were both fit for the Zambia game and Rohr said it was 50/50 before the game.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
My guy iwobi is quite a good dribbler. He is just being humble and respectful towards his opponents that’s why you rarely see him dribbling often. However, whenever iwobi decides to be disrespectful and dribbles, he does it quite awesome. Also, dribbling transcends doing aimless stepovers to no avail. Trust me, iwobi is actually a good dribbler and a better one than Simon Moses. A player like Zidane wasn’t known for his dribbling skills but Zidane was indeed a great dribbler. Sometimes, these European coaches strictly prohibit dribbling by players at club sides. It’s considered as immature, disrespectful and unecessary


Last edited by john12 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Simon Moses is not on iwobi level. To think that you can compare someone that has been playing at backwater leagues/club to a player that has been coached, groomed at one of the best club in the world and one of the best coach in the world is absurd. A player like Iwobi is generally what African footballers lack. I believe that iwobi on form can even match Victor Moses let alone Simon Moses. My brother, it shouldn’t even be a conversation or argument. Iwobi is better than Simon Moses and would be an authomatic starter at the World Cup except for injuries


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:49 am
Posts: 239
Location: Alcatraz
john12 wrote:
Simon Moses is not on iwobi level. To think that you can compare someone that has been playing at backwater leagues/club to a player that has been coached, groomed at one of the best club in the world and one of the best coach in the world is absurd. A player like Iwobi is generally what African footballers lack. I believe that iwobi on form can even match Victor Moses let alone Simon Moses. My brother, it shouldn’t even be a conversation or argument. Iwobi is better than Simon Moses and would be an authomatic starter at the World Cup except for injuries



Omo take am easy oh, you posted 8 out of the last 15 posts on this thread. Madam dey house so?

_________________
No Escape


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44127
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
john12 wrote:
We have iwobi, Iheanacho, musa, Victor Moses, and ighalo guaranteed a World Cup spot contingent on been fit. Who’s going to be the remaining 2 forwards? The fight continues



Since when were you in charge of team selection?


he was appointed around the same time you were :roll:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Lol silver-shadow IMO na just football


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13081
john12 wrote:
It’s highly unlikely that Simon Moses would start ahead of Moses and iwobi. Also, you falsely claim that Simon is the best man on man dribler in eagles? Another wrong information, Simon is still not a better dribbler than VICTOR MOSES OR IWOBI


He is however a far better dribbler than Ahmed Musa.

Simon's spot in Russia is far more secure than Musa's.

Take that to the bank.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5005
maceo4 wrote:
john12 wrote:
It’s highly unlikely that Simon Moses would start ahead of Moses and iwobi. Also, you falsely claim that Simon is the best man on man dribler in eagles? Another wrong information, Simon is still not a better dribbler than VICTOR MOSES OR IWOBI


Iwobi is not a better dribbler, he's actually a turnover machine when he tries to dribble and run with the ball for the SE. Either one can start, Simon and Iwobi were both fit for the Zambia game and Rohr said it was 50/50 before the game.


It's simply a case of horses for courses.... Iwobi was coming back from injury and Simon Moses had staked a claim for a starting point based on his performance in the previous game. The plan was to start Iwobi from the bench and bring him on late to exploit the spaces and kill off the game. That is what Rohr did..... The odds are both players will be on the plane to Russia. Deployment will be down to tactics and the opposition.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 2377
Location: U.S
If you are to pick the best with zero tolerance for sentiments, Bazee and onyekuru can come in for iwobi and Victor Moses. Simple and plain. Simon and Musa got paid to play in the qualifiers and they are just not it. Simon and Musa will be cheerleaders if the coach aspire for greatness. Sentiments is the main problem with African football, we all saw the difference Ebuehi made when he came in vs Argentina, The true SE fans want the best, the agents and deluded folks are focused on the past


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 4792
Location: Ajegunle
9jaMan wrote:
If you are to pick the best with zero tolerance for sentiments, Bazee and onyekuru can come in for iwobi and Victor Moses. Simple and plain. Simon and Musa got paid to play in the qualifiers and they are just not it. Simon and Musa will be cheerleaders if the coach aspire for greatness. Sentiments is the main problem with African football, we all saw the difference Ebuehi made when he came in vs Argentina, The true SE fans want the best, the agents and deluded folks are focused on the past


Are you for real? what has Onyekuru done this season?

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9083
DIMKA76 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
If you are to pick the best with zero tolerance for sentiments, Bazee and onyekuru can come in for iwobi and Victor Moses. Simple and plain. Simon and Musa got paid to play in the qualifiers and they are just not it. Simon and Musa will be cheerleaders if the coach aspire for greatness. Sentiments is the main problem with African football, we all saw the difference Ebuehi made when he came in vs Argentina, The true SE fans want the best, the agents and deluded folks are focused on the past


Are you for real? what has Onyekuru done this season?



Onyekuru is the joint highest goalscorer in the league THIS SEASON.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ANC, Cmoke, Google [Bot], obrin2 and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group