Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 1931
Location: U.S
john12 wrote:
Only a delusional person would think rohr is still searching for a striker 6 months to the World Cup. Forwards and striking positions are the least of super eagles worries because we have ighalo, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa. I don’t think rohr is looking for any more strikers. As for Onyekuru, it seems like you don’t know how German coaches operate. They operate on teamwork, cohesion, familiarity, hardwork etc German coaches don’t just overhaul his team before World Cup. therefore, Onyekuru must put outstanding performances at the next friendly in March and May or he won’t make our team. I’m very dissatisfied at you guys constant criticism of ighalo. I believe that ighalo has done enough at qualifying to show he deserve a place in World Cup. Mark my word
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
5, Ahmed Musa are rightfully guaranteed a World Cup forward position contingent on no injuries. The remaining 2/3 forward positions would be contested by the likes of bazee, simon, Onyekuru, kayode, martins, nwakaeme. I believe that our strongest position is our forward position because that’s where we have multiple available top choices. Kelechi and ighalo are great enough for that top 9



Tell us, how much is Musa paying you to advocate for his undeserved inclusion in the Current SE?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 849
NFA chairman it isn’t an attack to you personally and it’s clearly football related.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
9jaMan wrote:
john12 wrote:
Only a delusional person would think rohr is still searching for a striker 6 months to the World Cup. Forwards and striking positions are the least of super eagles worries because we have ighalo, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa. I don’t think rohr is looking for any more strikers. As for Onyekuru, it seems like you don’t know how German coaches operate. They operate on teamwork, cohesion, familiarity, hardwork etc German coaches don’t just overhaul his team before World Cup. therefore, Onyekuru must put outstanding performances at the next friendly in March and May or he won’t make our team. I’m very dissatisfied at you guys constant criticism of ighalo. I believe that ighalo has done enough at qualifying to show he deserve a place in World Cup. Mark my word
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
5, Ahmed Musa are rightfully guaranteed a World Cup forward position contingent on no injuries. The remaining 2/3 forward positions would be contested by the likes of bazee, simon, Onyekuru, kayode, martins, nwakaeme. I believe that our strongest position is our forward position because that’s where we have multiple available top choices. Kelechi and ighalo are great enough for that top 9



Tell us, how much is Musa paying you to advocate for his undeserved inclusion in the Current SE?


:D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
The truth is that bad teeth causes mental illness. People have to be aware of that.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 849
Not to make fun of anyone or whatsoever but do bad teeth really causes mental illness? I.e gu disease, gingivitis


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
john12 wrote:
Not to make fun of anyone or whatsoever but do bad teeth really causes mental illness? I.e gu disease, gingivitis


It can cause dementia, to be specific.

https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/ ... h-dementia


Google it. There are many studies out there.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53407
Location: United Kingdom
Flex Swift wrote:
I don’t understand why the clamour for these players was not this strong during qualifiers at the very lest we would see if they would fit in and could perform with the rest of the team. To select any uncapped player now is a huge risk. We have gone down this road before and it failed where Sola, Uchebo, Babatunde, Nwofor, Reuben, Azeez and Mosequito today?


Blame Rohr for not inviting them. His conservatism cost us the chance to look at some of these players.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 849
How can you blame a coach for sticking to players that won and conquered all his opponents doing it majestically. I’m convinced this ayo guy is just trolling people to get a reaction because his response doesn’t make sense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53407
Location: United Kingdom
john12 wrote:
How can you blame a coach for sticking to players that won and conquered all his opponents doing it majestically. I’m convinced this ayo guy is just trolling people to get a reaction because his response doesn’t make sense.


I am giving you the benefit of my response for now but very soon I will withdraw that privilege and stop responding to you as you are talking incoherent nonsense. The World Cup is about three classes above African qualification.

Beating Swaziland, Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria would be standard for any average South American or European team and it is no surprise Nigeria did so. Argentina, Croatia and Iceland are a totally different kettle of fish and require Nigeria to significantly up her game.

Now, any averagely intelligent person can figure that out. You are so annoying with your silly talk about Nigeria going to Russia with sub-standard players just because they played in the qualifiers.

I will ignore you from now on rather than lose my cool with you. Restraint and maturity is needed here.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 849
Iceland will not beat Zambia or Cameroon while Algeria proved at last World Cup that they’re strong. Your point is invalid


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
john12 wrote:
How can you blame a coach for sticking to players that won and conquered all his opponents doing it majestically. I’m convinced this ayo guy is just trolling people to get a reaction because his response doesn’t make sense.


I am giving you the benefit of my response for now but very soon I will withdraw that privilege and stop responding to you as you are talking incoherent nonsense. The World Cup is about three classes above African qualification.

Beating Swaziland, Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria would be standard for any average South American or European team and it is no surprise Nigeria did so. Argentina, Croatia and Iceland are a totally different kettle of fish and require Nigeria to significantly up her game.

Now, any averagely intelligent person can figure that out. You are so annoying with your silly talk about Nigeria going to Russia with sub-standard players just because they played in the qualifiers.

I will ignore you from now on rather than lose my cool with you. Restraint and maturity is needed here.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33644
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
john12 wrote:
How can you blame a coach for sticking to players that won and conquered all his opponents doing it majestically. I’m convinced this ayo guy is just trolling people to get a reaction because his response doesn’t make sense.


I am giving you the benefit of my response for now but very soon I will withdraw that privilege and stop responding to you as you are talking incoherent nonsense. The World Cup is about three classes above African qualification.

Beating Swaziland, Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria would be standard for any average South American or European team and it is no surprise Nigeria did so. Argentina, Croatia and Iceland are a totally different kettle of fish and require Nigeria to significantly up her game.

Now, any averagely intelligent person can figure that out. You are so annoying with your silly talk about Nigeria going to Russia with sub-standard players just because they played in the qualifiers.

I will ignore you from now on rather than lose my cool with you. Restraint and maturity is needed here.


Yet we couldn't qualify for the last two ANC's now you are telling us qualifying for the WC was a foregone conclusion. I mean seriously, the coaches job was to turn things around and qualify an underachieving team.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 2979
Keshi should have used Babatunde, Sola,Uchebo Nwofor, Azeez ,Reuben during the qualifying process for the last World Cup I have no doubt in my mind the team would not have qualified.

I also think had Onyeruru played against Cameroon they would have beaten him up and he wouldn’t have scored any goals. people bring up top scorer in Belgium but so was Joseph Akpala. Benedict Akweugu was top scorer in Austria but a very useless player for Nigeria. Rohlr has capped Onyeruru 3 times and he hasn’t come close to scoring but in the same vain Musa has provided an assist against Argentina with limited minutes.

In my opinion the positions of weaken in the team first and fore most is the goalkeeping position. The left back position competition has been introduce with the capping of Brian Idowu. The right back position has adequate cover. I am equally comfortable with the 3 centre backs when you consider some of the rubbish we have paraded in that postion (Danny Shittu, Efe Ambrose, Soji and Afolabi) in the past. I am equally comfortable with the midfield with Skipo Obi running things

Now the attack. For me ther are many things to consider here firstly during qualification did the team struggle to score goals? We scored 2 away goals against Zambia 3 goals at home against Algeria 3 goals against Cameroon at home one goal away and one goal against Zambia at home and 1 goal against Algeria away. The team doesn’t have an efficient centre forward and the goals have come from many the wide forwards.

Again certain forwards bring to the team several qualities such a threat from set plays ,defensive support and ball winning ability important qualities required during a World Cup campaign. These qualities I haven’t seen in any of the so called ‘better’ players including Onyeruru .

I trust Rohlr to make the right choices as he has been doing so far. In March the over haul the team fan club are going to banging their heads against the wall when Ajagun, Bree, Awoniyi,Nwakili, Ogbeche, Martins etc etc are not selected for once Nigeria preparations for World Cup is taken a professional approach.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:57 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 19938
john12 wrote:
Ayo, mark my word. Barring any injuries ighalo, Iheanacho, musa, Moses Victor and iwobi are guaranteed a World Cup place. There nothing you agents, clients can change this time.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
Osarenren-Obazee is on the bench again today :clap:

Game is on FS1 for those in the U.S.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41598
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
danfo driver wrote:
Osarenren-Obazee is on the bench again today :clap:

Game is on FS1 for those in the U.S.


Abeg, monitor the game for us. Thanks.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Osarenren-Obazee is on the bench again today :clap:

Game is on FS1 for those in the U.S.


Abeg, monitor the game for us. Thanks.


Sure. Its 2-2 now, hoping he comes in at some point in the second half.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
Hannover don concede. perhaps, he will come in now.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33644
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bailey, Ndidis former teammate put Lever up, also threatening to add more.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33644
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Came in and they scored the equalizer almost right after, he had a hand in the move though with an inaccurate pass.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
Leverkusen brings in a defender and concede. :lol: :lol: When will some coaches learn that extra defender doesnt mean more defensive solidity. :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
Osarenren-Obazee is in, by the way

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5883
Nothing to report about is performance. Just glad he got action and is building his fitness back up.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abbey, Bestplayer, Bing [Bot], Cally, kajifu, ogasir and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group