Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Yiba
Egg
Egg
Re: Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Post by Yiba »

Bazee at this stage of the Bundesliga is doing the basics to integrate with the team after 6 months hiatus due to injury. The coach and all Hannover fans are looking forward to a renewed and hungry Bazee after the winter break.

Also for those who continue to question his commitment to Nigeria, he has been officially listed as German- Nigerian.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We don’t care about his commitment all we care about it’s competence and consistency. I haven’t seen him play but I won’t drop IGHALO, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa for him. I believe that there are still 2 forwards/wingers position needed. The likes of Isaac Success, Onyekuru, bazee, obagoal, Simon Moses, kayode are all competing for that remaining 2 position
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

john12 wrote:We don’t care about his commitment all we care about it’s competence and consistency. I haven’t seen him play but I won’t drop IGHALO, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa for him. I believe that there are still 2 forwards/wingers position needed. The likes of Isaac Success, Onyekuru, bazee, obagoal, Simon Moses, kayode are all competing for that remaining 2 position
Moses Simon is a starter for Nigeria as at now and almost certainly at the World Cup. He is not competing for anything and he is in the team ahead of Musa, Iwobi and Iheanacho. That is the fact, and it is very much on merit. You can create your own fantasy and illusion, but it does not in any way alter the fact.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

truetalk wrote:
john12 wrote:We don’t care about his commitment all we care about it’s competence and consistency. I haven’t seen him play but I won’t drop IGHALO, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa for him. I believe that there are still 2 forwards/wingers position needed. The likes of Isaac Success, Onyekuru, bazee, obagoal, Simon Moses, kayode are all competing for that remaining 2 position
Moses Simon is a starter for Nigeria as at now and almost certainly at the World Cup. He is not competing for anything and he is in the team ahead of Musa, Iwobi and Iheanacho. That is the fact, and it is very much on merit. You can create your own fantasy and illusion, but it does not in any way alter the fact.
Moses Simon for sure will be on the team but I don't think he starts ahead of Iwobi. The Moses-Iwobi wing combo is Rohr's first option.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I highly doubt rohr would start Moses Simon ahead of Arsenal Iwobi or Chelsea Moses on the wings or even Iheanacho. Our staring forward players are Moses. Iheanacho/ighalo. Iwobi. I prefer nacho because of set pieces
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

john12 wrote:I highly doubt rohr would start Moses Simon ahead of Arsenal Iwobi or Chelsea Moses on the wings or even Iheanacho. Our staring forward players are Moses. Iheanacho/ighalo. Iwobi. I prefer nacho because of set pieces
Well, Rohr has started Moses Simon over Iwobi in just about every match where they were both available. BTW, Moses Simon scored the only direct freekick we scored throughout the World Cup qualifiers. He is probably the hardest worker and the best man on man dribbler in the Eagles. If his finishing improves a bit, he is the type of player that can seem to come out of nowhere to score 3 or more goals in Russia.

The fact that he and Victor Moses can use both feet very comfortably and operate and switch on both wings almost certainly guarantees Moses Simon a starting place inthe lineup in Russia.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Well, Moses Simon didn’t start against Algeria at home that’s the first time everyone was available. Your argument is wrong! Misinformation chief
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

john12 wrote:Well, Moses Simon didn’t start against Algeria at home that’s the first time everyone was available. Your argument is wrong! Misinformation chief
Dude, are you special needs or something?

'Just about'
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Well, I’m not special and even if I was special it still not going to negate your misinformation. You said that Simon Moses has started every game that everyone was fit and available and I debunked it by saying you’re wrong. Just admit and keep it moving because Simon Moses didn’t start vs Algeria at calabar. That was the first time everyone was fit and available
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

It’s highly unlikely that Simon Moses would start ahead of Moses and iwobi. Also, you falsely claim that Simon is the best man on man dribler in eagles? Another wrong information, Simon is still not a better dribbler than VICTOR MOSES OR IWOBI
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

john12 wrote:Well, I’m not special and even if I was special it still not going to negate your misinformation. You said that Simon Moses has started every game that everyone was fit and available and I debunked it by saying you’re wrong. Just admit and keep it moving because Simon Moses didn’t start vs Algeria at calabar. That was the first time everyone was fit and available
No problem Chief. You may want to order Brighter Grammar from Amazon.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Oga, I don order you book. Now, admit you were quite wrong. One thing I have noticed on here is that people would rather not admit their wrongdoing even when caught red-handed. But, would rather insult you personally or assasinate your character. Just remember that no one is perfect nor immune to mistakes. It’s never wrong admitting that your information was incorrect
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:It’s highly unlikely that Simon Moses would start ahead of Moses and iwobi. Also, you falsely claim that Simon is the best man on man dribler in eagles? Another wrong information, Simon is still not a better dribbler than VICTOR MOSES OR IWOBI
Iwobi is not a better dribbler, he's actually a turnover machine when he tries to dribble and run with the ball for the SE. Either one can start, Simon and Iwobi were both fit for the Zambia game and Rohr said it was 50/50 before the game.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

My guy iwobi is quite a good dribbler. He is just being humble and respectful towards his opponents that’s why you rarely see him dribbling often. However, whenever iwobi decides to be disrespectful and dribbles, he does it quite awesome. Also, dribbling transcends doing aimless stepovers to no avail. Trust me, iwobi is actually a good dribbler and a better one than Simon Moses. A player like Zidane wasn’t known for his dribbling skills but Zidane was indeed a great dribbler. Sometimes, these European coaches strictly prohibit dribbling by players at club sides. It’s considered as immature, disrespectful and unecessary
Last edited by john12 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Simon Moses is not on iwobi level. To think that you can compare someone that has been playing at backwater leagues/club to a player that has been coached, groomed at one of the best club in the world and one of the best coach in the world is absurd. A player like Iwobi is generally what African footballers lack. I believe that iwobi on form can even match Victor Moses let alone Simon Moses. My brother, it shouldn’t even be a conversation or argument. Iwobi is better than Simon Moses and would be an authomatic starter at the World Cup except for injuries
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

john12 wrote:Simon Moses is not on iwobi level. To think that you can compare someone that has been playing at backwater leagues/club to a player that has been coached, groomed at one of the best club in the world and one of the best coach in the world is absurd. A player like Iwobi is generally what African footballers lack. I believe that iwobi on form can even match Victor Moses let alone Simon Moses. My brother, it shouldn’t even be a conversation or argument. Iwobi is better than Simon Moses and would be an authomatic starter at the World Cup except for injuries

Omo take am easy oh, you posted 8 out of the last 15 posts on this thread. Madam dey house so?
No Escape
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
john12 wrote:We have iwobi, Iheanacho, musa, Victor Moses, and ighalo guaranteed a World Cup spot contingent on been fit. Who’s going to be the remaining 2 forwards? The fight continues

Since when were you in charge of team selection?
he was appointed around the same time you were :roll:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Lol silver-shadow IMO na just football
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

john12 wrote:It’s highly unlikely that Simon Moses would start ahead of Moses and iwobi. Also, you falsely claim that Simon is the best man on man dribler in eagles? Another wrong information, Simon is still not a better dribbler than VICTOR MOSES OR IWOBI
He is however a far better dribbler than Ahmed Musa.

Simon's spot in Russia is far more secure than Musa's.

Take that to the bank.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

maceo4 wrote:
Iwobi is not a better dribbler, he's actually a turnover machine when he tries to dribble and run with the ball for the SE. Either one can start, Simon and Iwobi were both fit for the Zambia game and Rohr said it was 50/50 before the game.
It's simply a case of horses for courses.... Iwobi was coming back from injury and Simon Moses had staked a claim for a starting point based on his performance in the previous game. The plan was to start Iwobi from the bench and bring him on late to exploit the spaces and kill off the game. That is what Rohr did..... The odds are both players will be on the plane to Russia. Deployment will be down to tactics and the opposition.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

If you are to pick the best with zero tolerance for sentiments, Bazee and onyekuru can come in for iwobi and Victor Moses. Simple and plain. Simon and Musa got paid to play in the qualifiers and they are just not it. Simon and Musa will be cheerleaders if the coach aspire for greatness. Sentiments is the main problem with African football, we all saw the difference Ebuehi made when he came in vs Argentina, The true SE fans want the best, the agents and deluded folks are focused on the past
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

9jaMan wrote:If you are to pick the best with zero tolerance for sentiments, Bazee and onyekuru can come in for iwobi and Victor Moses. Simple and plain. Simon and Musa got paid to play in the qualifiers and they are just not it. Simon and Musa will be cheerleaders if the coach aspire for greatness. Sentiments is the main problem with African football, we all saw the difference Ebuehi made when he came in vs Argentina, The true SE fans want the best, the agents and deluded folks are focused on the past
Are you for real? what has Onyekuru done this season?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DIMKA76 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:If you are to pick the best with zero tolerance for sentiments, Bazee and onyekuru can come in for iwobi and Victor Moses. Simple and plain. Simon and Musa got paid to play in the qualifiers and they are just not it. Simon and Musa will be cheerleaders if the coach aspire for greatness. Sentiments is the main problem with African football, we all saw the difference Ebuehi made when he came in vs Argentina, The true SE fans want the best, the agents and deluded folks are focused on the past
Are you for real? what has Onyekuru done this season?

Onyekuru is the joint highest goalscorer in the league THIS SEASON.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?