Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Post by Flex Swift »

DIMKA76 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:If you are to pick the best with zero tolerance for sentiments, Bazee and onyekuru can come in for iwobi and Victor Moses. Simple and plain. Simon and Musa got paid to play in the qualifiers and they are just not it. Simon and Musa will be cheerleaders if the coach aspire for greatness. Sentiments is the main problem with African football, we all saw the difference Ebuehi made when he came in vs Argentina, The true SE fans want the best, the agents and deluded folks are focused on the past
Are you for real? what has Onyekuru done this season?
He is currently top scorer in Belgium the same as Joseph Akpala a couple of seasons and they want him to have a starting position the Eagles and do nothing during games except score as he does for his club!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

This is how our wide players rank in terms of players who have had significant playing time for SE

1. Victor Moses
2. Alex Iwobi
3. Moses Simon
4. Ahmed Musa

The following players have not had significant time in SE setup to fully assess

Henry Onyekuru
Noah Bazee
Isaac Success

I suspect all 3 of these are better than Ahmed Musa, and likely Moses Simon as well, but we need to see what these players can do. Hopefully we will in March 2 matches.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The Noah I saw will have his work cut out for him to make the WC team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

What?
Ayo Akinfe, you didn't get the memo?
You have since been fired and replaced by john12
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
john12 wrote:We have iwobi, Iheanacho, musa, Victor Moses, and ighalo guaranteed a World Cup spot contingent on been fit. Who’s going to be the remaining 2 forwards? The fight continues

Since when were you in charge of team selection?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

maceo4 wrote:The Noah I saw will have his work cut out for him to make the WC team.
When did you see him?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:The Noah I saw will have his work cut out for him to make the WC team.
When did you see him?
He saw the boy play for 3 minutes yesterday, after the boy has been out for more than 6 months. :D Yet, his client who has played only one reserve game in 1 year should be given an automatic shirt. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
When did you see him?
He saw the boy play for 3 minutes yesterday, after the boy has been out for more than 6 months. :D Yet, his client who has played only one reserve game in 1 year should be given an automatic shirt. :lol: :lol:
So what you saw was enough for him to replace our current players?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

I agree with you except that Moses Simon is definitely going especially in view of the Moses to Moses cohesion.

I predict that the remaining forward positions will be filled by big bodies which are dreams of any German coaches.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D
john12 wrote:Only a delusional person would think rohr is still searching for a striker 6 months to the World Cup. Forwards and striking positions are the least of super eagles worries because we have ighalo, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa. I don’t think rohr is looking for any more strikers. As for Onyekuru, it seems like you don’t know how German coaches operate. They operate on teamwork, cohesion, familiarity, hardwork etc German coaches don’t just overhaul his team before World Cup. therefore, Onyekuru must put outstanding performances at the next friendly in March and May or he won’t make our team. I’m very dissatisfied at you guys constant criticism of ighalo. I believe that ighalo has done enough at qualifying to show he deserve a place in World Cup. Mark my word
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
5, Ahmed Musa are rightfully guaranteed a World Cup forward position contingent on no injuries. The remaining 2/3 forward positions would be contested by the likes of bazee, simon, Onyekuru, kayode, martins, nwakaeme. I believe that our strongest position is our forward position because that’s where we have multiple available top choices. Kelechi and ighalo are great enough for that top 9
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

My brother, Oliseh led a boycott, abi u don forget?

Blame CE for hailing Ogbeche's inclusion because of his "sagalo!"

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

john12 wrote:Do you guys really believe an experience player like musa should be dropped because of political reasons at club side? Do you think it’s easy to have exceptional games at World Cup? Musa has previously shown that he can perform at big games and is not fazed by World Cup crowd. musa is currently super eagles top scorer playing from the wings position and I believe he has earned his position/respect irrespective of the political decisions at his club. I won’t even drop Musa for bazee, Onyekuru or Simon lai lai! I’m saying this because I know how many players flatter to deceive. They will impress at the league games and friendly games only to flop at World Cup. Therefore, you should always choose your trusted players when picking World Cup squad.

In 2002 the likes of ogbeche, James obiora, efetobore Sodje, Femi opabunmi all impressed at friendly games and backwater leagues only to flip at the World Cup. These guys were wrongfully called up at the expense of experienced finidi George, oliseh, oruma, babangida

In 2010 the likes of Haruna, keita, obasi, obinna, osaze all impressed at friendly games and leagues only to flop at the World Cup. This means that you shouldn’t drop “proven” players that are still playing