What Leicester fans think of Ndidi after yesterday

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What Leicester fans think of Ndidi after yesterday

Post by wanaj0 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
There is no need for anyone on CE to state their business before they post on CE. In fact there is no conflict of interest if an agent fails to disclose his link to a player he is promoting on CE. The interest of CE is to share varied subjective opinions and such an agent is not in conflict with that interest. If CE was a magazine and the agent is a reporter then a conflict arises. However it is clear to all and sundry that CE contributions are subjective opinions and should be treated accordingly. Another area where a conflict may arise is if the person works with the SE in any capacity and fails to declare his agency.
And the people concerned at various times have introduced themselves as 'CE Contributing editor'

Additionally, they've worked with SE until katakata burst and as you know it was money related. Where is Emeka again???

Again, there is an history :thumbs:

We know when FANS are posting and when AGENTS are posting. We will read between the lines.

Everyone is allowed to post their subjective opinions. In same light no one should be prevented from reading the handwriting that is on the wall :clap:
Can you prove any of those allegations you are making? Maybe you need to be hit with a lawsuit to make you appreciate the irresponsibility and gravity of your childishness.

Clearly someone did not teach you anything about integrity, decency and honesty. Too many forumers here are the victims of bad parenting.
Just look at the mirror!

You and integrity in the same sentence? Please go ahead with your lawsuit. It will not take up to an hour before you start with your lies again.

Where is that Osaze thread again :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
There is no need for anyone on CE to state their business before they post on CE. In fact there is no conflict of interest if an agent fails to disclose his link to a player he is promoting on CE. The interest of CE is to share varied subjective opinions and such an agent is not in conflict with that interest. If CE was a magazine and the agent is a reporter then a conflict arises. However it is clear to all and sundry that CE contributions are subjective opinions and should be treated accordingly. Another area where a conflict may arise is if the person works with the SE in any capacity and fails to declare his agency.
And the people concerned at various times have introduced themselves as 'CE Contributing editor'

Additionally, they've worked with SE until katakata burst and as you know it was money related. Where is Emeka again???

We know when FANS are posting and when AGENTS are posting. We will read between the lines.

Everyone is allowed to post their subjective opinions. In same light no one should be prevented from reading the handwriting that is on the wall :clap:
If someone introduced himself as 'CE contributing editor' that is wrong but it is not what we are discussing here. If Ezeala was promoting his players on CE while working for the SE that is NFF's problem not CE's. And no people do not know the difference between a FAN posting and an AGENT posting. Once they disagree with someone they call the person an agent.
Sorry it is not a matter of IF. It actually happened.

IF CE's contributing editor is working with Ezeala to use CE to promote players etc it is not only NFF's problem but also CE's problem.

Moreover, NFF's problem is CE's problem. CE must not accommodate enemies of Naija footie! Those that for filthy lucre are willing to destroy Naija footie should not be allowed to thrive here.

I disagree with many people and I don't call them agents. Again there is a HISTORY. They do it just before every major tournament.

See examples
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Pa Jimoh, I am not finding this funny one bit. If CE is going to take allegations of corruption this flippantly, I am not sure I want to remain a member of this forum.
Ayo, regardless of the allegations, that's exactly what it is "allegations" not proven. So you can't go defaming the man :shock:
Do you know that certain CE forumers were approached with brown envelopes to write certain things about certain players in the run-up to this game? Ezeala is as corrupt ad they come and I look forward to my day with him in court!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

If someone introduced himself as 'CE contributing editor' that is wrong but it is not what we are discussing here. If Ezeala was promoting his players on CE while working for the SE that is NFF's problem not CE's. And no people do not know the difference between a FAN posting and an AGENT posting. Once they disagree with someone they call the person an agent.
Sorry it is not a matter of IF. It actually happened.

IF CE's contributing editor is working with Ezeala to use CE to promote players etc it is not only NFF's problem but also CE's problem.

Moreover, NFF's problem is CE's problem. CE must not accommodate enemies of Naija footie! Those that for filthy lucre are willing to destroy Naija footie should not be allowed to thrive here.

I disagree with many people and I don't call them agents. Again there is a HISTORY. They do it just before every major tournament.

See examples
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Pa Jimoh, I am not finding this funny one bit. If CE is going to take allegations of corruption this flippantly, I am not sure I want to remain a member of this forum.
Ayo, regardless of the allegations, that's exactly what it is "allegations" not proven. So you can't go defaming the man :shock:
Do you know that certain CE forumers were approached with brown envelopes to write certain things about certain players in the run-up to this game? Ezeala is as corrupt ad they come and I look forward to my day with him in court!
My statement about CE contributing editor is an aside anyway. This is a football site and if there is conflict of interest in the NFF we should point it out. However a so-called agent posting about his player is not conflicted. You may not call everyone who disagrees with you an agent but some on this forum do.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cito wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
smartbrother wrote:Mikel-AM
Ndidi- box to box
Azubuike - holding/defensive midfield
And we’d be unstoppable in Russia

Azubuike will not be in our top 40, Ndidi will not start, Mikel will not playmake. It midfield will be more like Ndidi and Mikel with either Ajagun or Nwakali as our playmaker. Now that is unstoppable!
Uncle Ayo when last did you watch Nwankali play?
Red herring
How exactly is that question red herring? It is a very relevant question. Knowing what we know on this forum it is important to clarify this :D
Can you explain that last line of yours a bit further? Knowing what exactly? :sneaky:
Cito, you like wahala :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We all love Nwakali but the way he is being touted as if we are talking about Pogba, De Bruyne or Coutinho will always trigger a deep probe at the motive. Nwakali is not playing football in Abakaliki, he is in Europe - if he is that good then we need more details. Any attempt to solicit more info on this development is no red herring :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote:
My statement about CE contributing editor is an aside anyway. This is a football site and if there is conflict of interest in the NFF we should point it out. However a so-called agent posting about his player is not conflicted. You may not call everyone who disagrees with you an agent but some on this forum do.
We should also point out those bringing CE to disrepute. We should point out those collecting brown envelope to write about players on CE. Like I said, there is LONG history of such. We should not allow them again. I know you are not ignorant of their style.

Another example :taunt:

Gotti wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Ayo:

you and others that "suggested" players to Pa Oni should also be in trouble. Leave Emeka alone....even if he personally invited the players, selected the 11 that played and even chose the game tactics, should we fault him? The only person answerable to "us" is the man who was actually contracted and paid in advance to do the job!
CHIEF:
Apart from hypocritically failing to ascribe SOLE blame to Betty...
Dude's campaign has more than a slight suspicion of a turf battle.
:oops:

viewtopic.php?t=91745&start=23
Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Gotti and his pro-IC friends need to be shown that we do not engage in double standards. Apart from anything else, it is a recipe for disaster because Ezeala has a conflict of interests here.
Rather rich coming from a dude who claimed "input" into Robson's supposed Eagles' list! :roll:

Even richer coming from the same dude that tried to forward a so-called "dossier" to Chukwu through Ezesportsworld -- and subsequently became abusive and started accusing Ezesportsworld of all manner of criminal conduct because dude reportedly threw the dossier into the trash bin.

Dude, I am not interested in the petty personal peeves that you bear against Mr. Ezeala or others who have the access to Ms. Betty that you so desperately seek. Nevertheless, let me assure that most of us can clearly see through the DOUBLE STANDARD that seeks to blame Mr. Ezeala for Sisi Betty's foibles!
<
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
We should also point out those bringing CE to disrepute. We should point out those collecting brown envelope to write about players on CE. Like I said, there is LONG history of such. We should not allow them again. I know you are not ignorant of their style.

Gotti wrote:

you and others that "suggested" players to Pa Oni should also be in trouble. Leave Emeka alone....even if he personally invited the players, selected the 11 that played and even chose the game tactics, should we fault him? The only person answerable to "us" is the man who was actually contracted and paid in advance to do the job!
CHIEF:

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Gotti and his pro-IC friends need to be shown that we do not engage in double standards. Apart from anything else, it is a recipe for disaster because Ezeala has a conflict of interests here.
Rather rich coming from a dude who claimed "input" into Robson's supposed Eagles' list! :roll:

Even richer coming from the same dude that tried to forward a so-called "dossier" to Chukwu through Ezesportsworld -- and subsequently became abusive and started accusing Ezesportsworld of all manner of criminal conduct because dude reportedly threw the dossier into the trash bin.

Dude, I am not interested in the petty personal peeves that you bear against Mr. Ezeala or others who have the access to Ms. Betty that you so desperately seek. Nevertheless, let me assure that most of us can clearly see through the DOUBLE STANDARD that seeks to blame Mr. Ezeala for Sisi Betty's foibles!
<
But Ayo didn't use CE to do any of those things he just came to brag over here, which is the extent of the usefulness of this forum. Behind the scenes is where the real jostling is happening.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Gotti wrote:

CHIEF:

Gotti wrote:

<
But Ayo didn't use CE to do any of those things he just came to brag over here, which is the extent of the usefulness of this forum. Behind the scenes is where the real jostling is happening.

You have been here quite a while, I am surprised that you dont know how things work. In Nigeria, pressure from the public is a very effective tool. It has cost coaches their jobs and it has also gotten players expelled from the National team. CE is a very powerful place. Pressure brewed from CE has spilled into Twitter and has gotten players call ups! Thats is factual. Look at the pressure piled by the Enyeama employees

Anyway, I am just happy that Rohr seems like a strong man.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Gotti wrote:

CHIEF:

Gotti wrote:

<
I take opinions posted on CE for what they are - mere opinions. If you take everything posted as fact it is up to you. Problem is that we are now using phony 'agency' accusations to stifle opinion.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Gotti wrote:

CHIEF:

Gotti wrote:

<

You have been here quite a while, I am surprised that you dont know how things work. In Nigeria, pressure from the public is a very effective tool. It has cost coaches their jobs and it has also gotten players expelled from the National team. CE is a very powerful place. Pressure brewed from CE has spilled into Twitter and has gotten players call ups! Thats is factual. Look at the pressure piled by the Enyeama employees

But Rohr has been talking about Enyeama since he took the position, so what pressure are you talking about. There has actually been more pressure against, but like you said I'm glad Rohr seems like a strong man.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Gotti wrote:

CHIEF:

Gotti wrote:

<

But Rohr has been talking about Enyeama since he took the position, so what pressure are you talking about. There has actually been more pressure against, but like you said I'm glad Rohr seems like a strong man.
You totally missed the entire point of my post and chose to discuss your client. You just proved my point right. :lol: :lol: :lol: How many post per day is in the contract? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So you can't make a point without bringing Vince up? Ol boy this ya obsession na wa.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:So you can't make a point without bringing Vince up? Ol boy this ya obsession na wa.
You are looking in the mirror. I didnt bring Vince up. I said "Enyeama Employees." You are the one who brought your client up. re-read our previous comments. :D
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:So you can't make a point without bringing Vince up? Ol boy this ya obsession na wa.
You are looking in the mirror. I didnt bring Vince up. I said "Enyeama Employees." You are the one who brought your client up. re-read our previous comments. :D
Sure, and I didn't bring him up either Rohr did...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Gotti wrote:

CHIEF:

Gotti wrote:

<
I take opinions posted on CE for what they are - mere opinions. If you take everything posted as fact it is up to you. Problem is that we are now using phony 'agency' accusations to stifle opinion.
We will read and recognise opinions of agents. No one has stopped agents from expressing their opinions. It is their fundamental human right. Agents should also allow us express our views about their agency opinions.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Gotti wrote:

CHIEF:

Gotti wrote:

<
We will read and recognise opinions of agents. No one has stopped agents from expressing their opinions. It is their fundamental human right. Agents should also allow us express our views about their agency opinions.
Throwing baseless accusations of agency because people don't agree with you is stifling opinion and turning this place into an echo chamber.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote:
Throwing baseless accusations of agency because people don't agree with you is stifling opinion and turning this place into an echo chamber.
Well, it is BASELESS to you. History actually shows otherwise. They even confirm that money is collected to write about players :taunt:

For the record, one is not an agent because they don't agree with me. They are agents because they are doing agency business. That you decide to defend such attitude does not mean the rest of us must also support.

You can exercise your right of supporting and supporting such behaviours. Allow us the privilege of also calling such behaviours for what they are! Having seen them do it year in year out, there is a time to make people aware of such shameful behavior.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Well, it is BASELESS to you. History actually shows otherwise. They even confirm that money is collected to write about players :taunt:

For the record, one is not an agent because they don't agree with me. They are agents because they are doing agency business. That you decide to defend such attitude does not mean the rest of us must also support.

You can exercise your right of supporting and supporting such behaviours. Allow us the privilege of also calling such behaviours for what they are! Having seen them do it year in year out, there is a time to make people aware of such shameful behavior.
Again I tell you that people have been stifled from discussing Nigerian players on a Nigerian forum for fear of being called agents. This is different from calling out a person who allegedly misrepresented himself as a CE contributing editor. If all the so called agent does is to promote his players there is no damage to CE.