What Leicester fans think of Ndidi after yesterday

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
What Leicester fans think of Ndidi after yesterday

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Wilfred Ndidi 8 - Finally his shots are on target :D Even when he lost the ball, he won it back, which reminded me of certain little brat who fuched off to Chelsea... As mentioned in the match thread, we should put a 100 mil release clause on the golden boy so it won't happen again.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What Leicester fans think of Ndidi after yesterday

Post by kajifu »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Wilfred Ndidi 8 - Finally his shots are on target :D Even when he lost the ball, he won it back, which reminded me of certain little brat who fuched off to Chelsea... As mentioned in the match thread, we should put a 100 mil release clause on the golden boy so it won't happen again.
So you are Leicester fan?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Mikel-AM
Ndidi- box to box
Azubuike - holding/defensive midfield
And we’d be unstoppable in Russia
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Azubike ahead of experienced onazi, Joel, Etebo just because his your clients and you’re his agents?? You guys will really sell your country at any chance
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:Azubike ahead of experienced onazi, Joel, Etebo just because his your clients and you’re his agents?? You guys will really sell your country at any chance

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

smartbrother wrote:Mikel-AM
Ndidi- box to box

Azubuike will not be in our top 40, Ndidi will not start, Mikel will not playmake. It midfield will be more like Ndidi and Mikel with either Ajagun or Nwakali as our playmaker. Now that is unstoppable!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Agents are lurking around the Eagles. I just hope Rohr learns from Westerhoff on how to deal with the NFA or NFf.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

john12 wrote:Azubike ahead of experienced onazi, Joel, Etebo just because his your clients and you’re his agents?? You guys will really sell your country at any chance
Onazi is not a holding midfielder
Neither is etebo
Joel obi is damaged goods he is too injury prone
I am not an agent
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If Onazi is not a CM nor Dm then what’s he? Etebo can obviously play multiple positions including CM and DM and that’s the same for joel. Instead building on last World Cup by continue using impressive players from that to this World Cup you want us to drop Onazi. That sounds like ulterior motives. Anyway, I have your time today
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Wilfred Ndidi 8 - Finally his shots are on target :D Even when he lost the ball, he won it back, which reminded me of certain little brat who fuched off to Chelsea... As mentioned in the match thread, we should put a 100 mil release clause on the golden boy so it won't happen again.
Ayo who would you pick between Ndidi and Bakayoko?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

As you are seeing agents everywhere you look and in everything you hear, you must be an agent yourself.
It is obvious that you have your own client already secure in the Rohr set up and you don't want anyone to threaten his position or your agreed commission. You are now having nightmares.
That one is very clear from your posts.

See how ridiculous that sounds in your ear? :taunt:

Well, that's exactly how you sound when you accuse everyone with an alternative view of a player of being an agent with an agenda. Whichever way, it doesn't show you in a 'bright' light. :idea: :idea: :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

No, damunk I am speaking based on anecdotal past experiences and super eagles trajectory at the World Cup. Anytime we qualify for World Cup, there are always people that suggest we widraw the players that qualified us for World Cup for their favorite. To me, I t’s quite disrespectful, annoying and arrogant to advocate for newer players even if they’re unsuitable or inexperienced. Why didn’t you guys suggest all this mysterious players during wcq? Why do you guys only suggest players when we have qualified? The annoying fact is that the suggested players aren’t even exceptional nor better than available ones. My own is that the time of “Monkey Dey work baboon Dey chip is over” after World Cup, your players can be given a chance to fight for shirt
Last edited by john12 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Sir V wrote:

Ndidi. With Fabegas and Hazard, all Chelsea needs is someone to protect the defence. Their have enough offensive firepower in midfield. Chelsea just need two of Kante, Makalele, Ndidi, etc
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ayo there’s no way a bench warmer like Nwakali or an unknown player like ajagun would start ahead of Etebo, Onazi or ogu at the World Cup. The faster you get that to your head the quicker you can accept it. 1, Mike Obi
2, Wilfred Ndidi
3, Onazi
4, etebo
5, John Ogu are all rightfully guaranteed a World Cup place except there’s an injury to any of them. If we can beat the likes of
Argentina- world champions
Cameroon - Africa champions
Zambia - for Africa Champion and Alger with these midfielders then they deserve to be at the World Cup. I just hope you realize that your canstant insistence on ajagun, Nwakali are all imaginative selections
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

smartbrother wrote:Mikel-AM
Ndidi- box to box
:agree: :agree: :agree:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

:bump: :bump:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

john12 wrote:No, damunk I am speaking based on anecdotal past experiences and super eagles trajectory at the World Cup. Anytime we qualify for World Cup, there are always people that suggest we widraw the players that qualified us for World Cup for their favorite. To me, I t’s quite disrespectful, annoying and arrogant to advocate for newer players even if they’re unsuitable or inexperienced. Why didn’t you guys suggest all this mysterious players during wcq? Why do you guys only suggest players when we have qualified? The annoying fact is that the suggested players aren’t even exceptional nor better than available ones. My own is that the time of “Monkey Dey work baboon Dey chip is over” after World Cup, your players can be given a chance to fight for shirt
There's nothing wrong with replacing better players with the players that qualified the team for the world cup. there's nothing wrong with replacing 6 out of the 23 if there are better alternatives out there.

for example, if Eyeama comes back to top form and uzoho gets the number 2, one of Apeyi or Ezenwa is gone. Alampasu that took part in most of the qualifiers woudl be certainly gone.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
As you are seeing agents everywhere you look and in everything you hear, you must be an agent yourself.
It is obvious that you have your own client already secure in the Rohr set up and you don't want anyone to threaten his position or your agreed commission. You are now having nightmares.
That one is very clear from your posts.

See how ridiculous that sounds in your ear? :taunt:

Well, that's exactly how you sound when you accuse everyone with an alternative view of a player of being an agent with an agenda. Whichever way, it doesn't show you in a 'bright' light. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Nah you get time. :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, na so?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

To all the LCFC_heads in the place - are y'all going to let Kelechi & Musa go to decent clubs on loan or are they going to let rot on the bench as WC prep??
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:No, damunk I am speaking based on anecdotal past experiences and super eagles trajectory at the World Cup. Anytime we qualify for World Cup, there are always people that suggest we widraw the players that qualified us for World Cup for their favorite.
Well Mr John, you just have to accept that there are millions of passionate SE fans who in their own opinions are simply pushing for the best the team can be by advocating for new players. The higher the stakes (the WC), the greater the passion and the louder and more frequent the calls. Its normal.
That is why they are fans.

Their opinions are subjective and often seem illogical - just like yours. The same seeming illogicality that comes with politics or religion applies to football too.
You cant just accuse everyone of being an agent simply because their choices differ from yours and baffle you. That is what is disrespectful.
Personally, I woudn't know where to start as a football agent, but I definitely have my views on some players. So to call me and millions like me agents is completely absurd.

To me, I t’s quite disrespectful, annoying and arrogant to advocate for newer players even if they’re unsuitable or inexperienced.
Newer player? At some point every player is a 'newer' player. New players do not only appear during off-peak periods or during qualification stages. They can appear at any time and from anywhere. "If they are unsuitable or inexperienced" is a straw man and more importantly a very subjective view. Unsuitable according to who? You?
'Experience' is a more objective quality but even then, it is not everything.
I am one of those that warn against discounting inexperience - but I would always want a balance with talent. Some seriously talented individuals might need less experience to shine while some less talented players use their experience to supplement their game. So it works both ways.
Again you cannot use your own subjective opinion as the benchmark and then go ahead and accuse others of being agents. Sorry.
Why didn’t you guys suggest all this mysterious players during wcq? Why do you guys only suggest players when we have qualified?
Says who? Just say you are only just noticing the calls for all these 'mysterious' players.
And who are these mysteries anyway? Please name them and let us check their histories on CE. Most are young players and therefore just coming into their own. Uzoho and Onyekuru might not have benefitted from the exposure of the headline-generating Iheanacho and Iwobi, but everyone's path is different.

I am sure if you go thru the threads over the quali games (and even before) you will find these names being touted. If you are only seeing them now then you are seeing only what you want to see to buttress your deep suspicions and preconceptions that 'agents are at work'. :D
The annoying fact is that the suggested players aren’t even exceptional nor better than available ones. My own is that the time of “Monkey Dey work baboon Dey chip is over” after World Cup, your players can be given a chance to fight for a shirt
The comparison between those already invited and those being suggested is purely subjective. Until Ebuehi stepped on the grass v Argentina, very few thought he was up to it. Thankfully, the only subjective opinion that matters is Rohr's

Your other point about 'monkey dey work baboon dey chop' is pure sentiment.
Nobody is owed a seat on the plane to the WC no matter how hard they have worked. If a better Nigerian player comes along tomorrow and fits into the team, he is in.
That's the Rule of Law in football. If you are second best, you drop out.

Now, if you continue pushing such sentimental arguments we will have no choice but to conclude you are indeed an agent. :tic:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Everytime I watch Ndidi, I just smile and realize how clubs like United, Chelsea and Arsenal were silly.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sir V wrote:

Enomwanren, domo.

that is not even a debate! Bakayoko wishes he was on Ndidi's level
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?