Is Ayo giving off too much information about us

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Is Ayo giving off too much information about us

Post by Cellular »

Ayo is like a virus... bobo no dey quit.

He has time o.

I don't really understand the point of going to other people's forum to antagonize them.

Let them cry into their Pašticada and drown their sorrows with their Ožujsko beer come June. :P

BTW, where's Mate the CIA operative - Africa subregion? :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:How can someone give off what they don't have?
:D :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
imehjunior wrote:"Please accept my apologies. Ante is mentally handicapped so, as an inclusive organisation, we do not hold him to normal standards of intelligent behaviour and allow him to roam about"
People get bad mouth sha.
Serious bad mouth.
But I find it harder to stomach some of the insults directed at Nigeria and Nigerians, so I'd rather stay away.
Well Ayo responded with a reference to Croatia's far right history just to show them that each country has its share of wrong'uns.
These foreign forums can be really toxic.
I can see what could happen if the insults really rstart flying in there.
That's when our own Assault Squad (abi na 'Insult Squad') should be called in to take the battle to them.
I'd nominate Danfo Driver as General. :D

A peculiar incident happened years ago when African American women and Nigerian women squared off over the portrayal of Nigerian men. It was a real war. :lol:
The actual website is now defunct, but these are the remnants on CE of that famous battle:

viewtopic.php?t=41208

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=125040&p=1804079&hi ... y#p1804079

Make Ayo no go trigger another war o.
I no fit shout.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
imehjunior wrote:"Please accept my apologies. Ante is mentally handicapped so, as an inclusive organisation, we do not hold him to normal standards of intelligent behaviour and allow him to roam about"
People get bad mouth sha.
Serious bad mouth.
But I find it harder to stomach some of the insults directed at Nigeria and Nigerians, so I'd rather stay away.
Well Ayo responded with a reference to Croatia's far right history just to show them that each country has its share of wrong'uns.
These foreign forums can be really toxic.
I can see what could happen if the insults really rstart flying in there.
That's when our own Assault Squad (abi na 'Insult Squad') should be called in to take the battle to them.
I'd nominate Danfo Driver as General. :D

A peculiar incident happened years ago when African American women and Nigerian women squared off over the portrayal of Nigerian men. It was a real war. :lol:
The actual website is now defunct, but these are the remnants on CE of that famous battle:

viewtopic.php?t=41208

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=125040&p=1804079&hi ... y#p1804079

Make Ayo no go trigger another war o.
I no fit shout.
Probably won't be needed. There were one or two 1diots throwing the stereotypes around but they have been very patient with Ayo generally.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rogermilla wrote:Damn Ayo is getting roasted in the forum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I say na wetin him fine go dere, eh? Made dem rost-am. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Odas wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:Damn Ayo is getting roasted in the forum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I say na wetin him fine go dere, eh? Made dem rost-am. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roasting is one thing, wait until Dem taste am. Dem go spit am out quick, quick.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

metalalloy wrote:

omg joined in december 2017, HAS 135 posts already :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guys, is Ayo a bot? serious question.
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I will advice them for their own good not to take those 10 pointers seriously or they might take their anger out of every black brother they meet in the future. :D :D :D :D

Please Ayo , continue to overload them with 10 pointers!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

[1] Nigeria are particularly vulnerable when asked about their birth certificate.
[2] Nigeria cant even beat teams like Benin, South Africa, Swaziland, Guinea etc.
[3] Nigeria beat an Argentina team that included a bunch of bench players without Messi. Impressive.
[4] Nigeria has pace but I dont see them having much of the ball with Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Badelj etc. Our midfield is one of the best in the world with the ball in their feet and you ask if we can win the ball back?
[5] Pacy wingers? Check Perisic highlights ( scored a hattrick this weekend).
[6] I am not too bothered by a player no one has heard of. All Croatia has to do is put Modric on him and he will dominate the midfield. (You've probably heard of him, he plays for the biggest club in the world and dominates the midfield against the best week in week out)
making friends already
I like your use of numbered bullets in your posting.
he will soon have a change of heart.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:

omg joined in december 2017, HAS 135 posts already :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guys, is Ayo a bot? serious question.
135 * 10 pointers= 1350....Poor Croatians :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . They must be cursing FIFA for putting us in the same group with them, else why would they be inflicted by these 10 pointers :D :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

King Futcha wrote:
[1] Nigeria are particularly vulnerable when asked about their birth certificate.
[2] Nigeria cant even beat teams like Benin, South Africa, Swaziland, Guinea etc.
[3] Nigeria beat an Argentina team that included a bunch of bench players without Messi. Impressive.
[4] Nigeria has pace but I dont see them having much of the ball with Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Badelj etc. Our midfield is one of the best in the world with the ball in their feet and you ask if we can win the ball back?
[5] Pacy wingers? Check Perisic highlights ( scored a hattrick this weekend).
[6] I am not too bothered by a player no one has heard of. All Croatia has to do is put Modric on him and he will dominate the midfield. (You've probably heard of him, he plays for the biggest club in the world and dominates the midfield against the best week in week out)
making friends already
I like your use of numbered bullets in your posting.
he will soon have a change of heart.
Friends ??? :scared: :scared: :scared: , call the anti -virus squad , he has infected them with 10 pointerslitis disease!

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

These Croatians don't play. They are killing Ayo...they have already renamed us Super Chickens. :dream: :dream:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

airwolex wrote:These Croatians don't play. They are killing Ayo...they have already renamed us Super Chickens. :dream: :dream:
Obviously dem never see this chicken bifor... :taunt: :taunt:

[/video]
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...