Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nzeogwu
Egg
Egg
Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Post by nzeogwu »

Hannover down to Hertha. Bazee on in second half.

Funny enough, all Nigerians playing for the H teams started on the bench.

Hoffenheim: Akpoguma
Hertha: Torunarigha
Hannover: Bazee
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Bazee time!! He is baaaack

Post by john12 »

We have iwobi, Iheanacho, musa, Victor Moses, and ighalo guaranteed a World Cup spot contingent on been fit. Who’s going to be the remaining 2 forwards? The fight continues
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

nzeogwu wrote:Hannover down to Hertha. Bazee on in second half.

Torunarigha on for Hertha Berlin as well.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Links? Nothing on reddit is working
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote:

Which Nigerians? Only Bazee wants to play for us.The rest are Germans,Sentiments aside.
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bazee has looked lively and almost comes close to an equaliser.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Torunarigha scores....
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

john12 wrote:We have iwobi, Iheanacho, musa, Victor Moses, and ighalo guaranteed a World Cup spot contingent on been fit. Who’s going to be the remaining 2 forwards? The fight continues

Since when were you in charge of team selection?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ayo, mark my word. Barring any injuries ighalo, Iheanacho, musa, Moses Victor and iwobi are guaranteed a World Cup place. There nothing you agents, clients can change this time.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

With Victor Moses, bazee, iwobi and onyekuru the SE should be lethal on the wings, it's game over for Musa
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

john12 wrote:Ayo, mark my word. Barring any injuries ighalo, Iheanacho, musa, Moses Victor and iwobi are guaranteed a World Cup place. There nothing you agents, clients can change this time.
Just remove Musa from that list and we will be fine. There is no way you can justify his inclusion. Ahmed Musa is not among Nigeria’s top 40 players at the moment.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

john12 wrote:We have iwobi, Iheanacho, musa, Victor Moses, and ighalo guaranteed a World Cup spot contingent on been fit. Who’s going to be the remaining 2 forwards? The fight continues
Which ighalo? Abeg, the guy is just an ok player. If he was the man for that spot, why is Rohr still searching for a striker (he's said in diff interviews) For me, the guaranteed spots are

Iwobi
VicMo

If Musa and Iheanacho continue been bench and u23 players by next year, the best Rohr would do is take one of the match unfit players.

Henry onyekurunim sure is almost a place in that team.

There are at least 3 places up for grabs in the 7man attack list.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Only a delusional person would think rohr is still searching for a striker 6 months to the World Cup. Forwards and striking positions are the least of super eagles worries because we have ighalo, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa. I don’t think rohr is looking for any more strikers. As for Onyekuru, it seems like you don’t know how German coaches operate. They operate on teamwork, cohesion, familiarity, hardwork etc German coaches don’t just overhaul his team before World Cup. therefore, Onyekuru must put outstanding performances at the next friendly in March and May or he won’t make our team. I’m very dissatisfied at you guys constant criticism of ighalo. I believe that ighalo has done enough at qualifying to show he deserve a place in World Cup. Mark my word
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
5, Ahmed Musa are rightfully guaranteed a World Cup forward position contingent on no injuries. The remaining 2/3 forward positions would be contested by the likes of bazee, simon, Onyekuru, kayode, martins, nwakaeme. I believe that our strongest position is our forward position because that’s where we have multiple available top choices. Kelechi and ighalo are great enough for that top 9
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Do you guys really believe an experience player like musa should be dropped because of political reasons at club side? Do you think it’s easy to have exceptional games at World Cup? Musa has previously shown that he can perform at big games and is not fazed by World Cup crowd. musa is currently super eagles top scorer playing from the wings position and I believe he has earned his position/respect irrespective of the political decisions at his club. I won’t even drop Musa for bazee, Onyekuru or Simon lai lai! I’m saying this because I know how many players flatter to deceive. They will impress at the league games and friendly games only to flop at World Cup. Therefore, you should always choose your trusted players when picking World Cup squad.

In 2002 the likes of ogbeche, James obiora, efetobore Sodje, Femi opabunmi all impressed at friendly games and backwater leagues only to flip at the World Cup. These guys were wrongfully called up at the expense of experienced finidi George, oliseh, oruma, babangida

In 2010 the likes of Haruna, keita, obasi, obinna, osaze all impressed at friendly games and leagues only to flop at the World Cup. This means that you shouldn’t drop “proven” players that are still playing
Last edited by john12 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:

Which Nigerians? Only Bazee wants to play for us.The rest are Germans,Sentiments aside.
KPOM!!
yes o
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I don’t understand why the clamour for these players was not this strong during qualifiers at the very lest we would see if they would fit in and could perform with the rest of the team. To select any uncapped player now is a huge risk. We have gone down this road before and it failed where Sola, Uchebo, Babatunde, Nwofor, Reuben, Azeez and Mosequito today?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Flex Swift wrote:I don’t understand why the clamour for these players was not this strong during qualifiers at the very lest we would see if they would fit in and could perform with the rest of the team. To select any uncapped player now is a huge risk. We have gone down this road before and it failed where Sola, Uchebo, Babatunde, Nwofor, Reuben, Azeez and Mosequito today?
They’re only fans a professional coach trying to keep his job wouldn’t just select a whole load of new faces and throw them in there and waste time trying to make them fit in within a few friendlies because think it’s like playing FIFA.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

john12 wrote:Only a delusional person would think rohr is still searching for a striker 6 months to the World Cup. Forwards and striking positions are the least of super eagles worries because we have ighalo, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa. I don’t think rohr is looking for any more strikers. As for Onyekuru, it seems like you don’t know how German coaches operate. They operate on teamwork, cohesion, familiarity, hardwork etc German coaches don’t just overhaul his team before World Cup. therefore, Onyekuru must put outstanding performances at the next friendly in March and May or he won’t make our team. I’m very dissatisfied at you guys constant criticism of ighalo. I believe that ighalo has done enough at qualifying to show he deserve a place in World Cup. Mark my word
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
5, Ahmed Musa are rightfully guaranteed a World Cup forward position contingent on no injuries. The remaining 2/3 forward positions would be contested by the likes of bazee, simon, Onyekuru, kayode, martins, nwakaeme. I believe that our strongest position is our forward position because that’s where we have multiple available top choices. Kelechi and ighalo are great enough for that top 9
I didn't use any foul language against you so why do that to me? If i decide to start insulting your whole existence now, I would be finally labelled and confrontational and rude. Bro, Please check yourself.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Flex Swift wrote:I don’t understand why the clamour for these players was not this strong during qualifiers at the very lest we would see if they would fit in and could perform with the rest of the team. To select any uncapped player now is a huge risk. We have gone down this road before and it failed where Sola, Uchebo, Babatunde, Nwofor, Reuben, Azeez and Mosequito today?
Uchebo, Babatunde and co where all useless none teamers when they were selected tot he WC. But some of these players we clamour to be "looked into" are actually guys killing it at their clubs.

For me, i dont see more than 5 new players in the team.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I agree with your views on risk, but your examples flopped because they were crap anyway.
The players currently being touted are on the rise, not on the wane.

Meanwhile, Ighalo is not and has never been without his critics.
His only advantage for now is that he has already functioned in the current Rohr setup.
His league form isn't exceptional either. It is no better than Martins' form in the same league.

The reservations about Onyekuru (and I share them) is the league he plays in. But is the Belgian league any worse than the Chinese league?

In fact, no sentiment, let us rate these three leagues becos we have strikers banging in goals in all of them:

1. The Chinese league
2. The Belgian league
3. The MSL
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

john12 wrote:Only a delusional person would think rohr is still searching for a striker 6 months to the World Cup. Forwards and striking positions are the least of super eagles worries because we have ighalo, Iheanacho, iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa. I don’t think rohr is looking for any more strikers. As for Onyekuru, it seems like you don’t know how German coaches operate. They operate on teamwork, cohesion, familiarity, hardwork etc German coaches don’t just overhaul his team before World Cup. therefore, Onyekuru must put outstanding performances at the next friendly in March and May or he won’t make our team. I’m very dissatisfied at you guys constant criticism of ighalo. I believe that ighalo has done enough at qualifying to show he deserve a place in World Cup. Mark my word
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
Moses Simon has already cemented his place in the final 23.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

chief nfachairman wrote:
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
I didn't use any foul language against you so why do that to me? If i decide to start insulting your whole existence now, I would be finally labelled and confrontational and rude. Bro, Please check yourself.
:biggrin: You should know that Nigerians like answering question with another with another question, also respond to inquiries with snide and abusive remarks... C'est la vie mon~ami :biggrin:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Senator WIRES wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
1, Ighalo
2, Iheanacho
3, iwobi
4, Victor Moses
:biggrin: You should know that Nigerians like answering question with another with another question, also respond to inquiries with snide and abusive remarks... C'est la vie mon~ami :biggrin:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
There's a thead somewhere on this!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "