How do you stop City?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How do you stop City?

Post by spastic »

Repeated
Last edited by spastic on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

City will draw at Crystal Palace. I think this will be their first dropped points since Everton.

I thought they'd lose at Liverpool. But I sense now that they won't. Liverpool is the only true fire for fire competitior left and I reckon City will be up for that game. So I don't see a loss at Pool.
Loss at Either Spurs or Arsenal is more likely. If I were to guess, I'd say at Arsenal.

Then a loss to a mid level team, Burnley or Bournemouth. Maybe a draw against United, and another away draw at Spurs.

I see 2 loses and 3 draws. Unless major injuries hit key players.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

spastic wrote:City will draw at Crystal Palace. I think this will be their first dropped points since Everton.

I thought they'd lose at Liverpool. But I sense now that they won't. Liverpool is the only true fire for fire competitior left and I reckon City will be up for that game. So I don't see a loss at Pool.
Loss at Either Spurs or Arsenal is more likely. If I were to guess, I'd say at Arsenal.

Then a loss to a mid level team, Burnley or Bournemouth. Maybe a draw against United, and another away draw at Spurs.

When did you start supporting City? :taunt:
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

How about the elite teams play football? I miss the old EPL where it didn't matter how they lost. Imagine Man U vs Arsenal back in the day? Imagine Liverpool vs Man U back in the day? Those guys would play their hearts out on the field. But these days teams care about how they look losing. That's one of the reason I lost interest in soccer.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

airwolex wrote:
spastic wrote:City will draw at Crystal Palace. I think this will be their first dropped points since Everton.

When did you start supporting City? :taunt:
Lol. Last week
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

In fairness, Spasood Abdul Al Fahim bil Al Alkkhkh, has atleast a few year under the City blue. One can recall mocking his pathetic Mesopotamia back in the Rapebinho days.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Kick De Bruyne in the nuts!
Seriously though, teams show City way too much respect in games. A team playing both KDB & Silva in CM with Otamendi & Stones/Mangala in CD should be exposed way more often defensively. Its like these other EPL teams show up trying not to concede 4 goals rather than playing football.
City have been undeniably brilliant this season but let's not forget 4 games won by Sterling with goals well past 90 mins. We could be singing a different tune
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Watch this and learn if you want to beat City - kudos to Pep. He has put in a lot of hard work and I love true professionals. My respect for Mourinho also increased a bit more after watching this unbiased analysis but he needs to be more ruthless with the players. Ruthlessness is Sir Alex’s slight edge.

[/video]
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *