ALL HAIL BRISTOL CITY!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ALL HAIL BRISTOL CITY!!!

Post by wiseone »

No excuses for Man Utd losing that game. They started the game with 10 full experienced internationals, 2 players who have played in a World Cup final, a Champions League finalist, and had a Champions League winner on the bench.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
balo wrote:They were lucky. I hope they continue with that luck into the finals.

Good job by Bristol.
Man U are an overrated side. I do not believe they are as good as say Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal or Liverpool. Mourinho has been winning matches by parking the bus, not by playing good football!
Man U is not an overrated team. The club's success and tradition attest to that.
Jose will set up his team the way he always does. That's his style.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cito wrote:
Nkume wrote:
mcal wrote:...clearly showed United did not come to play or win. Eyes on bigger prize, but this is a damn shame to parade such big players and they resort stink up the field.
Which is? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Definitely not EPL or CL so that leaves.... FA cup and of course that is bigger than carambar cup.
...kpom. Could be all 3.
I doubt the big clubs care about the Cow-cup, unless as a stepping stone to UCL next year.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
balo wrote:They were lucky. I hope they continue with that luck into the finals.

Good job by Bristol.
Man U are an overrated side. I do not believe they are as good as say Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal or Liverpool. Mourinho has been winning matches by parking the bus, not by playing good football!
Man U is not an overrated team. The club's success and tradition attest to that.
That is wAyo for you,last time it was Arsenal not good like Leicester today its Manu not good.
When Manu play Arsenal he claim beloved is not on Manu level now is Manu not good.
With that s aid its good to seeManu out.Hope City follow.
Oga Balo Chelsea vs City what is your take for the semi?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Good job by Bristol.
That is wAyo for you,last time it was Arsenal not good like Leicester today its Manu not good.
When Manu play Arsenal he claim beloved is not on Manu level now is Manu not good.
With that s aid its good to seeManu out.Hope City follow.
Oga Balo Chelsea vs City what is your take for the semi?

I pick Chelsea over Arsenal at the Semis.
Chelsea Vs "City" for Final. :)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

#shitonastick
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16