This people are going to kill the game we love

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This people are going to kill the game we love

Post by danfo driver »

Diego Costa Sent Off:

[/video]
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

This people are going to kill the game we love
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#wastedschoolfees
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:Just read that Morata was yellow-carded because he kicked the ball away while in an argument with the opponent's RB.
GUYS SEE UPDATE FROM BALO

Thanks for clarifying, Balo. Found the original quote on twitter. Although, I'd assume your clarification doesn't change the spirit of the conversation in this thread?

make up artist :rotf: :rotf: Theifco your master trained you well.

nkita ara
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Mr Shows wrote:Igaho picked up a yellow for displaying 'I love Jesus' on his undershirt. A lot of these celebrations are done instinctively in the spur of the moment, you just can't legislate for this kind of behaviour. Aguro yanking his shirt for scoring in the 92nd minute to win Manchester City the title, I mean come on...
:shock:

Jesus

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:Just read that Morata was yellow-carded because he kicked the ball away while in an argument with the opponent's RB.

Thanks for clarifying, Balo. Found the original quote on twitter. Although, I'd assume your clarification doesn't change the spirit of the conversation in this thread?

nkita ara
Mr. Albrighton, you seem to have Liver More and more every day. I guess you Drinkwater now? No more alcohol? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

nkita ara
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are truly butt-hurt and Gray over the Albrighton claims

Don't you have any Livermore?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: