Isaac Success heading to Spanish segunda?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success heading to Spanish segunda?

Post by zee »

nzeogwu wrote:Goalkeeping is about physical and mental strength and either exposure/experience (Especially in dead ball situations), good technique and a seasoned coach. Size does matter.

Uzoho is the number one goalkeeper Naija has. It does not matter if he plays in the fourth division. His presence alone is a deterrent to most strikers.

Additionally, his strengths are the weaknesses of European teams. Basically, he is a European goalkeeper (De Gea) in a black man's body.

Croatia and Iceland just got depressed.
Quit spurting nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some of you folks are outright comic figures :bump: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
john12 wrote:Van city for the last time, musa is going to World Cup because of his invaluable experience and performances for super eagles. His past trajectory for super eagles has shown commitment, good performances and leadership. It’s absolutely wrong to drop him at this point expecially if his replacement are inferior players. Musa unfortunate present club situation has no bearing on his super eagles place.
Musa's travail at Leicester i want to believe is gar from football issue. Nobody can tell me that Gray is better than him in any form. But i pray he goes to another club in January for all to see it.
Are you for real? Tamari Grey is five times more productive than Ahmed Musa!
Says who? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

zee wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:Goalkeeping is about physical and mental strength and either exposure/experience (Especially in dead ball situations), good technique and a seasoned coach. Size does matter.

Uzoho is the number one goalkeeper Naija has. It does not matter if he plays in the fourth division. His presence alone is a deterrent to most strikers.

Additionally, his strengths are the weaknesses of European teams. Basically, he is a European goalkeeper (De Gea) in a black man's body.

Quit spurting nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some of you folks are outright comic figures :bump: :bump:
:laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

For all intent and purpose Uzoho is the third choice goalie at Deportuna.

That said he is just 19 and very likely to leapfrog into favor sooner than later.

Just look at his Deportivo II stats:
Deportivo II with him: 9 games - 6 wins, 3 draws, 7 clean sheets in 9 games and 21 points
Deportivo II without him: 10 games - 5 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses, 4 clean sheers in 10 games and 18 points

Uzoho may not look spectacular, but he makes medium hard stuff look easy and his presence in the box is superb.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marutimon wrote:For all intent and purpose Uzoho is the third choice goalie at Deportuna.

That said he is just 19 and very likely to leapfrog into favor sooner than later.

Just look at his Deportivo II stats:
Deportivo II with him: 9 games - 6 wins, 3 draws, 7 clean sheets in 9 games and 21 points
Deportivo II without him: 10 games - 5 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses, 4 clean sheers in 10 games and 18 points

Uzoho may not look spectacular, but he makes medium hard stuff look easy and his presence in the box is superb.
We are talking against the Messis, Ze Marias, Modrics of the world..........and you are telling me about a KINDERGARTEN keeper................................GOD, Please make Vince just get back his groove quick quick.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

He played two La Liga games and aced them both.

Sure, lets have Enyeama back, but else Uzoho is our best bet.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:The 2nd division in Spain is still better than

Israeli league, Belgian league ?

after all Ola Aina plays in the English 2nd division, and isn't Ahmed Musa reportedy going to the Championship.

If Success gets playing time and is scoring or playing well in Spain 2nd division, I see nothing wrong at all with calling him up.
But I don't see you calling him a useless player and Spain 2nd division is his level etc...

Success was out injured for how long?

Yet he came back and has still MADE THE BENCH MORE OFTEN THAN MUSA ON A TEAM HIGHER ON THE TABLE.
Kai we don suffer oh see lowest common denominator - Bench!! So the both didn't play and "potential" to play is a worthwhile distinguishing factor? Ok O.
Debating which one is "benchier". :lol: :lol:
Imagine :rotf: :rotf:
:atc:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marutimon wrote:He played two La Liga games and aced them both.

Sure, lets have Enyeama back, but else Uzoho is our best bet.
Like 1 year ago.......right? :mrgreen:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Like one month ago.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marutimon wrote:Like one month ago.
I give you one more chance to correct your.......lie :D
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Isaac Success heading to Spanish segunda?t

Post by marutimon »

Two months ago.
You are the one that said a year ago. So calling me a liar is hilarious.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mmm! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am itching to see him more in action - though
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I believe Zee is advocating for enyeama ahead of uzoho based on previous performances, experience and competency. However, if enyeama isn’t recalled I don’t think any reasonable person would advocate for akpeyi, agbim, ezenwa or alampasu ahead of uzoho. It’s either enyeama or uzoho as number 1
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:I believe Zee is advocating for enyeama ahead of uzoho based on previous performances, experience and competency. However, if enyeama isn’t recalled I don’t think any reasonable person would advocate for akpeyi, agbim, ezenwa or alampasu ahead of uzoho. It’s either enyeama or uzoho as number 1
Of course, if Vince doesn't go, we better go with Uzoho, those other two need to stay far away.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Success might be playing today against Swansea.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Sir V wrote:Success might be playing today against Swansea.
I cannot wait to see. I doubt if he will start even if he is named in the squad though.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

No Success.
He needs to move.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

No Iheanacho either.
But we have a rare Musa bench sighting.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Very sad state of affairs for Isaac
Spanish second division beckons
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

marutimon wrote:No Success.
He needs to move.
Isaac is injured. Coach said his knee is not fully healed.
Injury seems to be as big a detriment on his career even more than his attitude.
Shame! I really like the lad. Was supposed to be the second coming of Etoo.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

olu wrote:Football is so unpredictable. Who would have thought Ndidi would progress at a faster rate than the likes of Success, Kelechi, and Musa Mohammed. I thought the later 3 would go on to become superstars. Anyway, Kele and Success are still young and can get back on track.
Pls add Taiwo Awoniyi and Musa Yahya to that list. As you said, let's just hope they improve in time.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dude needs to lose about 15lbs and take pressure off the knees. He looks like a bodyguard you’d see at a rap concert. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Wow, Uzoho really left an impression after 45 mins and 1 save. Such that he doesn't need experience for a goalie, is the black De Gea and the best in Nigeria right after we've gone through a qualification series. Poor Akpeyi actually made more saves against Argentina. Here comes Uzoho, the golden boy of Nigerian soccer.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS