Isaac Success heading to Spanish segunda?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success heading to Spanish segunda?

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:The 2nd division in Spain is still better than

Israeli league, Belgian league ?

after all Ola Aina plays in the English 2nd division, and isn't Ahmed Musa reportedy going to the Championship.

If Success gets playing time and is scoring or playing well in Spain 2nd division, I see nothing wrong at all with calling him up.
But I don't see you calling him a useless player and Spain 2nd division is his level etc...

Success was out injured for how long?

Yet he came back and has still MADE THE BENCH MORE OFTEN THAN MUSA ON A TEAM HIGHER ON THE TABLE.
Kai we don suffer oh see lowest common denominator - Bench!! So the both didn't play and "potential" to play is a worthwhile distinguishing factor? Ok O.
Debating which one is "benchier". :lol: :lol:
Imagine :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

DIMKA76 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:The 2nd division in Spain is still better than

Israeli league, Belgian league ?

after all Ola Aina plays in the English 2nd division, and isn't Ahmed Musa reportedy going to the Championship.

If Success gets playing time and is scoring or playing well in Spain 2nd division, I see nothing wrong at all with calling him up.
But I don't see you calling him a useless player and Spain 2nd division is his level etc...

Success was out injured for how long?

Yet he came back and has still MADE THE BENCH MORE OFTEN THAN MUSA ON A TEAM HIGHER ON THE TABLE.
Kai we don suffer oh see lowest common denominator - Bench!! So the both didn't play and "potential" to play is a worthwhile distinguishing factor? Ok O.

well it certainly is astonishing when a player who cannot even make the bench for his clubside and has been demoted to playing U23 games is being pencilled in as a guarantee to go to Russia by some of our resident "experts" on this forum.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Oloye is a 100% right. Some of you should stop getting so sensitive. We all have the right to disagree but there is nothing unGodly about Oloye's statement nor is it judgemental.

You read my statements before Nigeria played Argentina in which I said and maintain that Kelechi Iheanacho is a lazy player regardless of system fit. At least I did not say he has an immature approach to life. Success is madly talented and yes he made some mistakes. This is not to say that he cannot correct them. However, given what was at stake and the opportunity to be a real super star in a World Cup year, lets just say some mistakes are more costly than others.

I pray for him and hope that things turn around. However, I maintain that the general value system that a young Nigerian male grows up in today vs thirty years ago is quite a challenge.

May Uzoho, Alampasu, Isaac, Kelechi and the Nwakili brothers achieve (and exceed) their full potential.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Van city for the last time, musa is going to World Cup because of his invaluable experience and performances for super eagles. His past trajectory for super eagles has shown commitment, good performances and leadership. It’s absolutely wrong to drop him at this point expecially if his replacement are inferior players. Musa unfortunate present club situation has no bearing on his super eagles place.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Chief Oga 1Naij, bia, biko.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

john12 wrote:Van city for the last time, musa is going to World Cup because of his invaluable experience and performances for super eagles. His past trajectory for super eagles has shown commitment, good performances and leadership. It’s absolutely wrong to drop him at this point expecially if his replacement are inferior players. Musa unfortunate present club situation has no bearing on his super eagles place.
Are you Ahmed Musa's agent, sibling or spouse? I am worried about you because I am sure even the player himself will agree that he has no business in Russia 2018.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
john12 wrote:Van city for the last time, musa is going to World Cup because of his invaluable experience and performances for super eagles. His past trajectory for super eagles has shown commitment, good performances and leadership. It’s absolutely wrong to drop him at this point expecially if his replacement are inferior players. Musa unfortunate present club situation has no bearing on his super eagles place.
Are you Ahmed Musa's agent, sibling or spouse? I am worried about you because I am sure even the player himself will agree that he has no business in Russia 2018.
We could ask the same thing of you regarding the Uzoho kid.
In fact, John12 has a stronger case for Musa than you have for Uzoho.

I don already tell John12 that people can be forgiven for suspecting he is Musa's agent.
But in your case, its more than a suspicion the way you go on and on about him.
Or maybe you just want to give the impression that you're his agent.
All join. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I don already tell John12 that people can be forgiven for suspecting he is Musa's agent.
Name me one Nigerian goalkeeper currently better than Francis Uzoho. Of the 180m of us, who else can man goal better than this:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Name me one Nigerian goalkeeper currently better than Francis Uzoho
The onus is on YOU to prove he is better than what we have.
You haven't watched him for more than 45 minutes in his whole career.
So you tell us what you have seen that we haven't all seen at the same time.

He hasn't even got Youtube highlights.... and don't try and tell us you've gone to Spain to watch him in training.
That wouldn't be true would it? :idea:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

He hasn't even got Youtube highlights.... and don't try and tell us you've gone to Spain to watch him in training.

Who do we currently have?

This is as good as it gets my friend:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

You can see the quality whenever Success has the ball. He wasn't chosen player of the year in his Spanish club for no reason. A bit better in decision making and a team that suits his style and we would be talking differentily.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

marutimon wrote:You can see the quality whenever Success has the ball. He wasn't chosen player of the year in his Spanish club for no reason. A bit better in decision making and a team that suits his style and we would be talking differentily.

That was a long time ago. Is he still the same player today?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Who do we currently have?

This is as good as it gets my friend:
God forbid this is 'as good as it gets' for Uzoho.
You're joking right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The four, maybe five very routine 'saves' in this video do absolutely nothing to prove his ability.
Even the much despised Akpereyi has made more impressive saves, but that's not the point.

I love the kid, but there's not much we have to go on right now - apart from hope and a huge dose of sentimental optimism on his future.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

As has been said times over, Success is too busy squashing it in at the Grove, Hertfordshire, to have his career be his namesake. Anyone familiar with the aforementioned establishment knows exactly what the young man has been upto for the past few months.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Goalkeeping is about physical and mental strength and either exposure/experience (Especially in dead ball situations), good technique and a seasoned coach. Size does matter.

Uzoho is the number one goalkeeper Naija has. It does not matter if he plays in the fourth division. His presence alone is a deterrent to most strikers.

Additionally, his strengths are the weaknesses of European teams. Basically, he is a European goalkeeper (De Gea) in a black man's body.

Croatia and Iceland just got depressed.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Musa's travail at Leicester i want to believe is gar from football issue. Nobody can tell me that Gray is better than him in any form. But i pray he goes to another club in January for all to see it.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

x
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Please take Willian out for Batman
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

nzeogwu wrote:Oloye is a 100% right. Some of you should stop getting so sensitive. We all have the right to disagree but there is nothing unGodly about Oloye's statement nor is it judgemental.

You read my statements before Nigeria played Argentina in which I said and maintain that Kelechi Iheanacho is a lazy player regardless of system fit. At least I did not say he has an immature approach to life. Success is madly talented and yes he made some mistakes. This is not to say that he cannot correct them. However, given what was at stake and the opportunity to be a real super star in a World Cup year, lets just say some mistakes are more costly than others.

I pray for him and hope that things turn around. However, I maintain that the general value system that a young Nigerian male grows up in today vs thirty years ago is quite a challenge.

May Uzoho, Alampasu, Isaac, Kelechi and the Nwakili brothers achieve (and exceed) their full potential.
That’s not unique to Nigeria...
It’s the same virtually all over the world!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

john12 wrote:Okoye you sound really judgemental and that’s sad because you’re a Christian man of God. Christians are supposed to correct and not condemn. We’re acting like success isn’t just a 21 year old boy. Some of you guys condemning him did worse at 21 also, being a professional footballer doesn’t exonerate youth’s from exuberance nor sexual deviance. I believe success needs love, support and corrections not condemnations which he is probably getting from his guardians. This move would be a really good move if he can get playing time, acclimate and rejuvenate his career at Spanish segunda. Afterwards, he can transfer to a more competitive league. Right now we have 5forwards most likely guaranteed a place at World Cup
1, ighalo 2, Moses 3, iheanacho 4, iwobi 5, Ahmed Musa. Like I have being saying numerous times, the last 2 forwards position are still available. Isaac cannot be disqualified for playing at the Spanish segunda because that league is as competitive as the backwaters of chinese, Belgium and turkey leagues. The guys at EPL/seria aare at a higher level
Sexual “deviance”?! :shock:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

tunde72 wrote:This is what can happen to somebody that came to wealth by accident. I wish him well and hope he can bounce back. I never knew at this age, we will still see another Etim Esin
Accident?! Naija pleaseeee...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

tunde72 wrote:
Musa's travail at Leicester i want to believe is gar from football issue. Nobody can tell me that Gray is better than him in any form. But i pray he goes to another club in January for all to see it.
Are you for real? Tamari Grey is five times more productive than Ahmed Musa!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Name me one Nigerian goalkeeper currently better than Francis Uzoho. Of the 180m of us, who else can man goal better than this:
Uzoho is a not even the 3rd keeper for Dep. Coruna .....................like John12 rightly stated, the only way Musa won't be in Russia is only if he is injured and God will keep him injury-free.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo