EVE 0 Vs 0 CHE[]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EVE 0 Vs 0 CHE[]

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tunde72 wrote:Conte is still a very good coach. Give Jose this team and we will be doing relegation battle now. The truth is the management of Chelsea need to seat down and to blame themselves for giving him a team with lots of deficiencies. He asked for Lukaku he got Morata, he asked for Danilo he got Zapacosta, he asked for Swansea striker, he got nothing, for Sandro he got nothing, infact all the players he requested he got none.They have to look themselves in the mirror. How do you compare Zapacosta with Danilo. And you expect him to do well than Mancity that got all the players their coach requested and even more? Anybody blaming Conte for this team need to go back 2 years and see what happened with this same team that even have a good attacker in Costa then. Enough of this i too know by the management.
Mourinho is your most successful manager. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He made Chelsea, FACT.
No doubt about that. But give him this team and we will be fighting relegation now. That is also fact.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I dont think you know what the word "Fact" means. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kai! :oops:

Once again, Mourinho is your most successful manager and put chelsea on the map! FACT! :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: Naijarians confidently yarning opaks since 1884. See Pa Tunde's example of fact :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

danfo driver wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tunde72 wrote:Conte is still a very good coach. Give Jose this team and we will be doing relegation battle now. The truth is the management of Chelsea need to seat down and to blame themselves for giving him a team with lots of deficiencies. He asked for Lukaku he got Morata, he asked for Danilo he got Zapacosta, he asked for Swansea striker, he got nothing, for Sandro he got nothing, infact all the players he requested he got none.They have to look themselves in the mirror. How do you compare Zapacosta with Danilo. And you expect him to do well than Mancity that got all the players their coach requested and even more? Anybody blaming Conte for this team need to go back 2 years and see what happened with this same team that even have a good attacker in Costa then. Enough of this i too know by the management.
Mourinho is your most successful manager. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He made Chelsea, FACT.
No doubt about that. But give him this team and we will be fighting relegation now. That is also fact.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I dont think you know what the word "Fact" means. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kai! :oops:

Once again, Mourinho is your most successful manager and put chelsea on the map! FACT! :lol:
We saw what he is doing with loaded ManU now and we saw what he did with a loaded Chelsea team of 2 years ago. And everybody knew Jose win with buying of star players. So i still maintain, if Jose is to be the coach of this team. We will be fighting relegation by now, that i say is a fact.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: Naijarians confidently yarning opaks since 1884. See Pa Tunde's example of fact :mrgreen:
I never dispute him been the one that put Chelsea on the map neither can you deny what happened two years ago and last year with same team as a fact.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tunde72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

We saw what he is doing with loaded ManU now
You mean, winning 3 trophies and being ahead of Chelsea in the league? :D :taunt:

and we saw what he did with a loaded Chelsea team of 2 years ago. And everybody knew Jose win with buying of star players. So i still maintain, if Jose is to be the coach of this team. We will be fighting relegation by now, that i say is a fact.
You dont seem to know what the word -- FACT-- means. You should consult a dictionary. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

I keep getting told City would soon be found out. But what difference would it make if the rest of the top 6 can't hold there nerve long enough to make it count :oops:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: