Hope Ayo Akinfe Saw That Ndidi 50 Yard Pass

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Hope Ayo Akinfe Saw That Ndidi 50 Yard Pass

Post by Shownoja »

The search is over :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Compliments of the season folks.
To stop trying is to start dying
joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Hope Ayo Akinfe Saw That Ndidi 50 Yard Pass

Post by joao »

Ayo doesn't see those type of plays by Naijas, but if Ndidi had been English/Euro he will find enough praise for a ten-pointer.
I believe Mahrez displayed great IQ by the way he got control of the ball, held it up and delivered a great assist.
Unfortunately the commentator was all about Vardy scoring.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Shownoja wrote:The search is over :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Compliments of the season folks.
Great ball. I jumped up when Leicester scored that goal. He now has to do it consistently week in week out.

I do not want to see Ndidi play like the dumb Amartey next week. The good thing is that he is improving
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

joao wrote:Ayo doesn't see those type of plays by Naijas, but if Ndidi had been English/Euro he will find enough praise for a ten-pointer.
I believe Mahrez displayed great IQ by the way he got control of the ball, held it up and delivered a great assist.
Uhm....the commentators I watched were all about Mahrez and his "absolutely brilliant" timing and hold up play.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

This thread is completely useless without the video. In short, OP check ya sef o. Now im supposed to go find the clip abi?,,,mscheww
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Damunk wrote:
joao wrote:Ayo doesn't see those type of plays by Naijas, but if Ndidi had been English/Euro he will find enough praise for a ten-pointer.
Uhm....the commentators I watched were all about Mahrez and his "absolutely brilliant" timing and hold up play.
They should have been about Smalling that was ball watching waiting for Vardy to arrive instead of putting a foot in.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

How come nobody is saying how well Ndidi kept Pogba in check and even when they only had ten men. Forget the fifty yard pass.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ndidi is really good at this pt. I think he does most of the things well. He'll definitely be needed at the WC to deal with some danger men
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

At the beginning of the game, the commentator said Ndidi had the most tackles in the league.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

Do the servers have the capacity to handle a thread per pass?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

db10 wrote:Do the servers have the capacity to handle a thread per pass?

:lol:
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

It was worse than that.

The NBC commentators initially credited Gray with Ndidi's pass.

Cmoke :D
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

See as that Yeye Kenke Breda nearly undid all of Ndidi’s hard work. To make matters worse for the Slack Stars, Ayew missed a penalty costing West Ham three points. Should Caf suspend these Akpeteshi guys from playing in Europe until they learn a few basics as all they are doing is disgracing Africa!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

nzeogwu wrote:How come nobody is saying how well Ndidi kept Pogba in check and even when they only had ten men. Forget the fifty yard pass.
Kept Pogba in check????? O boy dat boy tap leda ooo. Did you not see the number of goals he set up? Pogba will be a handful at the World Cup when he has other good players around him.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

100%Naija wrote:This thread is completely useless without the video. In short, OP check ya sef o. Now im supposed to go find the clip abi?,,,mscheww
FF to 1.18 and see the pass:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:How come nobody is saying how well Ndidi kept Pogba in check and even when they only had ten men. Forget the fifty yard pass.
Kept Pogba in check????? O boy dat boy tap leda ooo. Did you not see the number of goals he set up? Pogba will be a handful at the World Cup when he has other good players around him.
As usual Ayo Akinfe downgrading the qualities of fellow Nigerians. Which I find despicable. Pogba wasn't man marked by Ndidi, but Pogba obviously run away from Ndidi, else he had no space to perform.

This was actually one of Ndidi's weaker performances this season, but he still set up the first goal and was still one of the best players on his team. As it stands Ndidi is irreplaceable and at 20 has the world at his feet.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

marutimon wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
As usual Ayo Akinfe downgrading the qualities of fellow Nigerians. Which I find despicable. Pogba wasn't man marked by Ndidi, but Pogba obviously run away from Ndidi, else he had no space to perform.

This was actually one of Ndidi's weaker performances this season, but he still set up the first goal and was still one of the best players on his team. As it stands Ndidi is irreplaceable and at 20 has the world at his feet.

????????????????????
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

100%Naija wrote:This thread is completely useless without the video. In short, OP check ya sef o. Now im supposed to go find the clip abi?,,,mscheww
@1.55

[/video]
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

I screamed when he made that pass. It really was about vision. But the guy has serious lungs for sure, covering every blade of grass and offering 110% of effort. TBH. Ndidi does not often make such long passes but if he begins to do that then surely he will be among the best DMs in the world.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Enugu II wrote:I screamed when he made that pass. It really was about vision. But the guy has serious lungs for sure, covering every blade of grass and offering 110% of effort. TBH. Ndidi does not often make such long passes but if he begins to do that then surely he will be among the best DMs in the world.
I suspect Puel is working on him and getting him to add several facets to his game. There is still a lot more to do and I hope he really improves.

I recollect seeing Marc-Vivien Foe make his debut for West Ham. He was feet unfairly but with time he became polished and added finesse to his game. If Ndidi keeps improving, he can become a great ala Viera, Keane, Pirlo, Eilts, Stiles, Rijkaard, Ardiles, etc.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I don’t know what has happened but ndidi doesn’t shoot at goal anymore. Shooting is one of his best qualities and I hope his coach hasn’t made him shoot more often
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:I don’t know what has happened but ndidi doesn’t shoot at goal anymore. Shooting is one of his best qualities and I hope his coach hasn’t made him shoot more often
Very true. He was known for his bazooka goals in Belgium.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ndidi is a work in progress. Still a rough diamond. I suspect the World Cup will be his defining moment.