Borinho the football-coward laughing thread........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Borinho the football-coward laughing thread........

Post by zee »

useless, bus-parking, football-coward :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

The Spanish press have murdered the Bus Driver. This is merciless. :shock:
http://www.naijiant.com/
guest83
Egg
Egg

Post by guest83 »

He brought it on himself. The way he treats people is not right. Used to be a fan but not anymore.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Big Ben the slayer of Borinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho will learn as well, attack is the best form of defence or maybe he does not trust our defenders for 90 minutes, next season will be his make or break season, he is lucky that united are still topping the global financial stakes in football, This is why he will remain, united will earn several millions from champions league football, TV money plus gate receipts, the board will be happy with the figures, if united finishes 2nd, that means champions league football for another season, more TV money, but the stakes will be higher now, he knows the board will be gunning for the ultimate price and that is the premiership.

Truth be told, Mourinho does not trust his players and that is why he plays defnsive, he knows how the weak the defence is without Bailly, so his philosophy is, if we cant sneak a goal in, so will you, so huff the ball to the big lads, hope for a layoff to rashford for example, he is not into buildup play, like a spanish side, thats why we always have issues when the ball is played on the ground like Sevilla do
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marko wrote:Mourinho will learn as well, attack is the best form of defence or maybe he does not trust our defenders for 90 minutes, next season will be his make or break season, he is lucky that united are still topping the global financial stakes in football, This is why he will remain, united will earn several millions from champions league football, TV money plus gate receipts, the board will be happy with the figures, if united finishes 2nd, that means champions league football for another season, more TV money, but the stakes will be higher now, he knows the board will be gunning for the ultimate price and that is the premiership.

Truth be told, Mourinho does not trust his players and that is why he plays defnsive
, he knows how the weak the defence is without Bailly, so his philosophy is, if we cant sneak a goal in, so will you, so huff the ball to the big lads, hope for a layoff to rashford for example, he is not into buildup play, like a spanish side, thats why we always have issues when the ball is played on the ground like Sevilla do
Stop polluting this thread with your airheaded 'football-know-nothingness'.
This is the way EVERY team played under the football-coward :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

Well he told Man utd fans that this isn't new in their history, He has eliminated Man Utd at this stage twice
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kaiser1 wrote:Well he told Man utd fans that this isn't new in their history, He has eliminated Man Utd at this stage twice

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: he was talking to drones like theifco.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Mourinho don go query him dibia.. even the grandma is asking him "bros why???"

Hopefully we wont be exposed to as much #shyteonastick football
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Mourinho don go query him dibia.. even the grandma is asking him "bros why???"

When is Guardiola going to Africa for a humanitarian mission? Hell! when is he going for vacation sef?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The man has no time for Africa/ Africans and you guys are deep inside his buttocks. :lol:
Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

"In 1997, no Champions League trophy. In 1998, no Champions League trophy. In 1999, there was the incident in Barcelona. In 2000, no Champions League trophy. In 2001, no Champions League trophy...I mean, I could go on."
Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

“I say to the fans that the fans are the fans and have the right to their opinions and reactions but there is something that I used to call football heritage,” Mourinho said, as he began his address to reporters.

what a manager inherits is something like the last time Manchester United reached the Champions League in 2011. Since 2011, 2012 out in the group phase, the group was almost the same group we had this season, Benfica, Basel and Otelul Galati from Romania. Out in the group phase in 2013, out at Old Trafford in the last 16, I was on the other bench [with Real Madrid]. In 2014, out in the quarter-finals.

“In 2015, no European football. In 2016, comes back to European football, out in the group phase, goes to Europe League and on the second knockout out of the Europa Leage. In 2017, play Europa League, win Europa League with me and goes back to Champions League

“In 2018, win the group phase with 15 points out of a possible 18 and loses at home in the last 16. So in seven years with four different managers, once not qualify for Europe, twice out in the group phase and the best was the quarter-finals, this is football heritage.

“And if you want to go to the Premier League, the last victory was 12/13 and in the four consecutive seasons United finish seventh, fourth fifth and sixth. So in the last four years the best was fourth. This is football heritage. It means that when you start the process you are here, you are there or you are there, is heritage. And if the fans that I will always respect, always respect, if the fans and many of them are the ones you speak with, many of them are the ones I speak with and I am very lucky but the ones who speak with you are very disappointed and the ones I speak with know what is football heritage, what is a process and when I arrive.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... -man-utds/
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:Mourinho don go query him dibia.. even the grandma is asking him "bros why???"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

your MCM's mind games did not work

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

did you see how he ran to pogba at final whistle to apologize? coward :lol: :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

are you also playing mind games by reminding us that you're a NEUTRAL>>???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Mr. Piffington wrote:Portuguese Pulis!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you've been absent from CE since the Anfield UCL game

Anyway FYI I have watched this goal over and over. Watch PP6 movement off the ball

...see Otamendi lol

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

were you also at the Empty-had for the lap of honour

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

were you also at the Empty-had for the lap of honour
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »