Emmanuel Eboue - Very Sad Situation (Lessons Learned)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emmanuel Eboue - Very Sad Situation (Lessons Learned)

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
I think you are missing the point in general. How did this began is what you must ask yourself. I was responding to Chief Kabalega and you injected yourself into the discussion in order to show you have a good wife. With your action, if we are to use YOUR WORD; "imply", you IMPLIED I have a BAD wife based on my opinion of women and I take offense in that, yet I let you SLIDE (I didn't respond to it). You acted as if your wife is the BEST and to quote you, as if "you know me" and my family or as if I have sought marriage counseling from you in the past.

To make matters worse, you also wrote you have encountered or read a lot of RACISM from the posts of people in the thread - big deal :rotf: :rotf:; therefore, IMPLYING you are a SAINT, or you know more than everyone who stated their opinions on the issue - perhaps - based on their experiences, directly or indirectly.

Just because you have not seen the negativity in most women doesn't mean those who spoke from their experiences are fools. Did you not read what - Chief Danfo driver - wrote about a man they hired recently and what was happening to him?

You seem to defend women - perhaps - based on your very limited experiences :lol: :lol: . Yes I say "very limited experiences, because your choice of words and position in this matter says it all. I wonder if you know what the divorce rate is in the western world, especially after men has helped their women to rise to the top.

As to getting a FREE RIDE according to you, please be informed I am NOT AFRAID of you :lol: :lol: Thus, I repeat, MAJORITY of the women are BAD!
I only spoke about your opinion of women based on what you posted here where you said women were bad. I responded to your comment on a public forum by giving you an example that does not support your view (if you did not want me to comment You should have sent a PM to Kabalega). You said that I should wait until I hit rock bottom - what does that imply? Who told you I have not seen poor behaviour in women? I have a friend who is going through a divorce from a very nasty woman. All I said is that you cannot generalize which is what you are doing. You get a few anecdotes and conclude that majority of women are bad. There are two sides to every story (including Eboue's and Danfo Driver's) - if you don't want to believe me speak to any divorce lawyer that you know. And yes, if you say something innapropriate (such as saying that his problem is because he married a white woman) you will be challenged on this forum. It has nothing to do with fear.

Back to the topic, I wish Eboue the best. He can rebuild his life and his current situation is not the end. He has my prayers.
... with your extensive experience regarding women, their ways and you believing those who said anything different from what you believed are RACISTS, you have not told me why the judge ruled for Eboue to lose all his assets; assuming the content of the article is true.

Please enlighten me! What happened and why did the judge stripped Eboue of his assets? Isn't it supposed to be 50/50 between couples during divorce - in the western world - unless there is a written agreement before or during the marriage?

Please I am waiting for your answer. Oh; by the way, Merry Christmas - Chief!
Unlike you I made no assumptions based on one side of the story. You do not have details of the divorce settlement but have become the judge. You said that the problem was that he married a white woman - that is racist no matter how you want to play it. I will wait until all the facts are out.
In my thread on this issue, I raised the issue of 50/50 during divorce and any person in his/her right mind will tell you that is always the case - in the western nations - unless a written agreement is in place.

Apart from that, when you have more men complaining about women, crying and stating they never knew the women they married or befriended is a monster, it will be appropriate to take the position I and several others took.

You continue to base your argument on the premise there are "two sides to a story", let me tell you that you and those who believe such, are WRONG. There are two sides to a story - only - if the words "at least" are attacked to the sentence. In another world, it should be: There are; at least, two sides to a story."

Thus, let me burst your bubble and say there are FIVE (5) sides to a story and as a manager, I know from general life experiences. However, the explanation of that, according to Fela, "is a symposium for another day." Again, there are five sides to a story and your lack of REAL life experience has made you not realize such. Don't feel bad though, many people think or believe there are two sides to a story like you.

Sir, what makes you think you can tell me what to do here in the Forum as to thinking I should not state my opinion, but to write a PM to "Chief Kabalega?"

In your rush to show me you have a good wife, you IMPLIED I have a BAD wife, yet I ignored you. I think I will respond to you now. Sir, who are you and who is your wife, and indeed who cares what both of you are?

How dare you insult me by IMPLYING I have a BAD wife? Do you know my wife or my family?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
I think you are missing the point in general. How did this began is what you must ask yourself. I was responding to Chief Kabalega and you injected yourself into the discussion in order to show you have a good wife. With your action, if we are to use YOUR WORD; "imply", you IMPLIED I have a BAD wife based on my opinion of women and I take offense in that, yet I let you SLIDE (I didn't respond to it). You acted as if your wife is the BEST and to quote you, as if "you know me" and my family or as if I have sought marriage counseling from you in the past.

To make matters worse, you also wrote you have encountered or read a lot of RACISM from the posts of people in the thread - big deal :rotf: :rotf:; therefore, IMPLYING you are a SAINT, or you know more than everyone who stated their opinions on the issue - perhaps - based on their experiences, directly or indirectly.

Just because you have not seen the negativity in most women doesn't mean those who spoke from their experiences are fools. Did you not read what - Chief Danfo driver - wrote about a man they hired recently and what was happening to him?

You seem to defend women - perhaps - based on your very limited experiences :lol: :lol: . Yes I say "very limited experiences, because your choice of words and position in this matter says it all. I wonder if you know what the divorce rate is in the western world, especially after men has helped their women to rise to the top.

As to getting a FREE RIDE according to you, please be informed I am NOT AFRAID of you :lol: :lol: Thus, I repeat, MAJORITY of the women are BAD!
I only spoke about your opinion of women based on what you posted here where you said women were bad. I responded to your comment on a public forum by giving you an example that does not support your view (if you did not want me to comment You should have sent a PM to Kabalega). You said that I should wait until I hit rock bottom - what does that imply? Who told you I have not seen poor behaviour in women? I have a friend who is going through a divorce from a very nasty woman. All I said is that you cannot generalize which is what you are doing. You get a few anecdotes and conclude that majority of women are bad. There are two sides to every story (including Eboue's and Danfo Driver's) - if you don't want to believe me speak to any divorce lawyer that you know. And yes, if you say something innapropriate (such as saying that his problem is because he married a white woman) you will be challenged on this forum. It has nothing to do with fear.

Back to the topic, I wish Eboue the best. He can rebuild his life and his current situation is not the end. He has my prayers.
See my response to your nonsense in above post by me!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
aruako1 wrote:Quote from an article about Eboue 12 months ago:
He is indebted to the unwavering support of his Belgian wife, Aurélie, mother of their three children, Mathis plus daughters, Clara, 12, and Maeva, 11. “Aurélie is very supportive,” Eboué says. “It’s not easy for her. I’ve been hard to live with

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... s-ban-sap/

Always two sides to a story.

why you dey spoil thread now, ah ah?
Imagine, we are enjoying a good argument here and he ruins of by providing relevant facts.
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

... with your extensive experience regarding women, their ways and you believing those who said anything different from what you believed are RACISTS, you have not told me why the judge ruled for Eboue to lose all his assets; assuming the content of the article is true.

Please enlighten me! What happened and why did the judge stripped Eboue of his assets? Isn't it supposed to be 50/50 between couples during divorce - in the western world - unless there is a written agreement before or during the marriage?

Unlike you I made no assumptions based on one side of the story. You do not have details of the divorce settlement but have become the judge. You said that the problem was that he married a white woman - that is racist no matter how you want to play it. I will wait until all the facts are out.
In my thread on this issue, I raised the issue of 50/50 during divorce and any person in his/her right mind will tell you that is always the case - in the western nations - unless a written agreement is in place.

Apart from that, when you have more men complaining about women, crying and stating they never knew the women they married or befriended is a monster, it will be appropriate to take the position I and several others took.

You continue to base your argument on the premise there are "two sides to a story", let me tell you that you and those who believe such, are WRONG. There are two sides to a story - only - if the words "at least" are attacked to the sentence. In another world, it should be: There are; at least, two sides to a story."

Thus, let me burst your bubble and say there are FIVE (5) sides to a story and as a manager, I know from general life experiences. However, the explanation of that, according to Fela, "is a symposium for another day." Again, there are five sides to a story and your lack of REAL life experience has made you not realize such. Don't feel bad though, many people think or believe there are two sides to a story like you.

Sir, what makes you think you can tell me what to do here in the Forum as to thinking I should not state my opinion, but to write a PM to "Chief Kabalega?"

In your rush to show me you have a good wife, you IMPLIED I have a BAD wife, yet I ignored you. I think I will respond to you now. Sir, who are you and who is your wife, and indeed who cares what both of you are?

How dare you insult me by IMPLYING I have a BAD wife? Do you know my wife or my family?
You are hilarious! Did I ever mention your wife? Feel free to report me to the moderators (a ban might not be such a bad thing) Thanks for the Christmas humour. Remember to wipe the foam from your mouth. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Enugu II wrote:
Good news for him. Now he can put his life together.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

green4life wrote:There are always two sides to a story and is especially apt in divorce cases. Your client will show up at the office with an absolute sob story that paints her husband as a bona fide devil until you talk to opposing counsel and find out that your client has substance abuse problems that puts everything in jeopardy especially child custody and even visitation. Eboue’s story is not complete in my opinion
:clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote:

Thank you Galatasaray! Arsenal had a chance and pretended like they did not see the article written in an English newspaper. And people wonder why I despise Arsenal.

More than a decade ago, I was strongly against Wenger! And I mentioned how he was going to ivory coast to steal children from their parents and store them in Belgium at almost slave wages. Many of those kids disappeared!

Abeg! Thank you Gala! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

You are hilarious! Did I ever mention your wife? Feel free to report me to the moderators (a ban might not be such a bad thing) Thanks for the Christmas humour. Remember to wipe the foam from your mouth. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I am hilarious? If so, what are you? Do you know the meaning of the word "IMPLIED" which you have used several times? Damn, English language is certainly HARD for you :lol: :lol: Perhaps you know NOT what you are saying :rotf: :rotf:

You think you have a good wife and I have a bad one, yet you have never met me or my family members before? From that alone, aren't you crazy and certainly an IDIIOT? Chances are, you do not know the Oyobo's rule of LAW, yet believes anyone who says otherwise is wrong or is a RACIST.

Why haven't you told us why the Judge ruled for Eboue to lose all his assets to the White woman - since you know everything? What a foolish man who uses a word and knows not what it meant :curse: :curse: :curse:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Odas and Aruako1 abeg e don do.....you guys have taken this simple debate over the top. Pls in the spirit of xmas abeg make both of una take some steps backward from this issue. Merry xmas to you all!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

I am hilarious? If so, what are you? Do you know the meaning of the word "IMPLIED" which you have used several times? Damn, English language is certainly HARD for you :lol: :lol: Perhaps you know NOT what you are saying :rotf: :rotf:

You think you have a good wife and I have a bad one, yet you have never met me or my family members before? From that alone, aren't you crazy and certainly an IDIIOT? Chances are, you do not know the Oyobo's rule of LAW, yet believes anyone who says otherwise is wrong or is a RACIST.

Why haven't you told us why the Judge ruled for Eboue to lose all his assets to the White woman - since you know everything? What a foolish man who uses a word and knows not what it meant :curse: :curse: :curse:
You must start a comedy show. I take it that you have seen the ruling of the judge. Quite clearly logic is alien to you Oga Manager (yes we know you are a manager). Keep up with the entertainment. When you actually respond on the facts I'll engage with you. Until then keep up with the Christmas entertainment. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
You must start a comedy show. I take it that you have seen the ruling of the judge. Quite clearly logic is alien to you Oga Manager (yes we know you are a manager). Keep up with the entertainment. When you actually respond on the facts I'll engage with you. Until then keep up with the Christmas entertainment. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
... and you must OPEN or start a "Counseling" business - Mr. MAN with a good WIFE :lol: :lol: :lol: who is NOT a RACIST and everybody else is :curse: :curse: . The one who can USE the word IMPLY, yet knows not what the meaning is :rotf: :rotf: . The SAINT who knows women very well and is fighting for them :D :D :D . Despite all of the above, Aruako1 - the Counselor - has not told us why the Judge ruled the way he/she did against Eboue :boo: :boo: :boo:

The one who thinks there are TWO SIDES to a story and seems to only know of such and hence he used it several times to state nothing of value. The IDIIOT who think I should not have stated my opinion, but to write a PM to another person so he won't see it. Talk about being POMPOUS and it is in - Aruako1 - the expert in ALL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote:Odas and Aruako1 abeg e don do.....you guys have taken this simple debate over the top. Pls in the spirit of xmas abeg make both of una take some steps backward from this issue. Merry xmas to you all!
Chief Oloye, please allow us to enjoy our Christmas this way. It might be the best. Thx for the Merry Xmas message and some to you - Sir!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
... and you must OPEN or start a "Counseling" business - Mr. MAN with a good WIFE :lol: :lol: :lol: who is NOT a RACIST and everybody else is :curse: :curse: . The one who can USE the word IMPLY, yet knows not what the meaning is :rotf: :rotf: . The SAINT who knows women very well and is fighting for them :D :D :D . Despite all of the above, Aruako1 - the Counselor - has not told us why the Judge ruled the way he/she did against Eboue :boo: :boo: :boo:

The one who thinks there are TWO SIDES to a story and seems to only know of such and hence he used it several times to state nothing of value. The IDIIOT who think I should not have stated my opinion, but to write a PM to another person so he won't see it. Talk about being POMPOUS and it is in - Aruako1 - the expert in ALL
Kai!!!! The disconnection with logic and reality is palpable. Please continue sending furious responses. Very very entertaining :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Kai!!!! The disconnection with logic and reality is palpable. Please continue sending furious responses. Very very entertaining :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Disconnection with reality? :rotf: :rotf: You are really a dummy and it is showing :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell us why the Judge ruled the way he/she did against Ebuoe - Mr. SAINT. Why are you ignoring the point - Counselor? I thought you are so intelligent and knows it all. Please educate us since you know the western nations LAWS better than anyone else in this Forum and everyone who says otherwise is a RACIST

In all, you have displayed no logic which you profess to possess. If anything, you must be an EXPERT in foolishness :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Disconnection with reality? :rotf: :rotf: You are really a dummy and it is showing :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell us why the Judge ruled the way he/she did against Ebuoe - Mr. SAINT. Why are you ignoring the point - Counselor? I thought you are so intelligent and knows it all. Please educate us since you know the western nations LAWS better than anyone else in this Forum and everyone who says otherwise is a RACIST

In all, you have displayed no logic which you profess to possess. If anything, you must be an EXPERT in foolishness :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nurse! Nurse! Someone needs his meds! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Mr. SAINT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have no responses to the questions I have posed for you. Kai, empty Can :lol: :lol: :lol: Once more, please tell us why the Judge ruled the way he/she did against Eboue since you know the western nations' LAWS so much. Mr, SAINT with a good WIFE :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Mr. SAINT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have no responses to the questions I have posed for you. Kai, empty Can :lol: :lol: :lol: Once more, please tell us why the Judge ruled the way he/she did against Eboue since you know the western nations' LAWS so much. Mr, SAINT with a good WIFE :rotf: :rotf:
Nurse!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Nurse!!!!!
Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have nothing else to say :lol: :lol: You came to the thread, ran your mouth as if you are all that (SAINT). I let you SLIDE severally, but you continued to show how foolish you are in general. Now that I devoted time for your foolish ARSE, you lost your enthusiasm to talk THRASH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Common, talk! It is time to talk, I have time for you - dummy! When I let you SLIDE severally, it doesn't mean I was scared of you. I was merely setting TRAP for your foolish ARSE :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is ODAS, I DON'T START TROUBLE AND I DON'T RUN FROM ONE
Last edited by Odas on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have nothing else to say :lol: :lol: You came to the thread, ran your mouth as if you are all that (SAINT). I let you SLIDE severally, but you continued to how foolish you are in general. Now that I devoted time you your foolish ARSE, you lost your enthusiasm to talk THRASH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Common, talk! It is time to talk, I have time for you - dummy!
These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have nothing else to say :lol: :lol: You came to the thread, ran your mouth as if you are all that (SAINT). I let you SLIDE severally, but you continued to show how foolish you are in general. Now that I devoted time for your foolish ARSE, you lost your enthusiasm to talk THRASH :lol: :lol: :lol:

These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf
Counselor Aruako1; the expert in all :lol: :lol: The one with a good wife - hehehehe - the non-racist who understands WOMEN :rotf: :rotf: Kai, mumu bad-o! :lol: :lol:

The one who know what the Judge had in mind when he/she made the decision :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow :shock: :shock: Mr. EXPERT!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Counselor Aruako1; the expert in all :lol: :lol: The one with a good wife - hehehehe - the non-racist who understands WOMEN :rotf: :rotf: Kai, mumu bad-o! :lol: :lol:

The one who know what the Judge had in mind when he/she made the decision :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow :shock: :shock: Mr. EXPERT!
It will soon be time for your meds.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

It will soon be time for your meds.
:rotf: :rotf: I see I have pursued the nasty and fake SAINT out of your dead brain :lol: :lol: :lol: Your mouth running has ceased :lol: Mumu, make you tok naw! Run dat your stinky mout again make I hear - dummy :rotf: :rotf: