Emmanuel Eboue - Very Sad Situation (Lessons Learned)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emmanuel Eboue - Very Sad Situation (Lessons Learned)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I hope some of you here never were called to settle any kind of dispute. That dispute would have been magnified 100 times. :lol: Only one side of the story has been presented so far and una just dey run mouth boa gboa.

Wha choo looking at?!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

airwolex wrote:This is just one side of the story. I don't believe his wife is the monster he is painting her to be. He must bear most of the responsibility illiterate or not.

However, Arsenal FC and the Ivorians need to step up. I am still smarting from Yekini's death. They should not just assume that he will be okay.
I don't believe the story, but based on what Eboue put out, oyster card, washing machine basically no money.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Could be an attempt at damage limitation. Can't pay what he doesn't have...but given the frog jump warm-up once performed on the byline, t'is likely Eboue's intellectual quotient is as suspect as OG Bobby Johnson.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Eboue says .... he lost Wenger phone number. Seriously? he can't call Kolo or Henry and ask for it? And honestly, what does he expect from Wenger? A job?
Has he even learned any lesson from this? I'm sure he could get a job faster in Abidjan/CIV than in London.
Wenger has plenty of problems on his own.
I don't even know if what he says makes sense.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

There are always two sides to a story and is especially apt in divorce cases. Your client will show up at the office with an absolute sob story that paints her husband as a bona fide devil until you talk to opposing counsel and find out that your client has substance abuse problems that puts everything in jeopardy especially child custody and even visitation. Eboue’s story is not complete in my opinion
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote: He saw her true colors, once the money dried up.
I think these women are all the same. They ONLY hide what they are until you hit a ROCK - one way or the other. On the other hand, how can he lose everything to the ex? What type of court did they go? I have never heard of such before. I have always heard of 50/50. Maybe the judge has something to gain in the fight.
I don't know about you but I have a good woman. There are two sides to a story.
... by the way, wait until you hit the BOTTOM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and you will see for yourself.
And how do you know I have never hit bottom and she wasn't there for me? You are here passing judgment on people you don't know.
Why are you being so defensive? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn, cool down! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, I don't know you, but neither do you know me. Did I tell you I have problem with my marriage? Assuming I do, did I come to you for help or counseling?

In one of your posts, you said you have seen so many racism in the responses to this thread and et al. which is surprising indeed. Alright, please explain to us why the court wants Chief Ebueh (Eboue) to lose everything (yes, everything) to the White woman. Isn't it supposed to be 50/50 at least between the couples?

I will be waiting for your reply/EXPLANATION.
You implied that my wife will show herself to be bad if I face hard times and you ask me not to be defensive? If you think you have heard the whole story I have a bridge to sell to you. You hear from one side and you come here to disparage all women and expect to get a free ride. Let Ebuoe publish the divorce settlement that shows that he got nothing and then we can talk. He mentions bad investments but it is only his wife you can talk sbout. I know there are bad women out there but there are good ones as well. I know two friends who lost their jobs and the wives took over the finances until they were back up again.
I think you are missing the point in general. How did this began is what you must ask yourself. I was responding to Chief Kabalega and you injected yourself into the discussion in order to show you have a good wife. With your action, if we are to use YOUR WORD; "imply", you IMPLIED I have a BAD wife based on my opinion of women and I take offense in that, yet I let you SLIDE (I didn't respond to it). You acted as if your wife is the BEST and to quote you, as if "you know me" and my family or as if I have sought marriage counseling from you in the past.

To make matters worse, you also wrote you have encountered or read a lot of RACISM from the posts of people in the thread - big deal :rotf: :rotf:; therefore, IMPLYING you are a SAINT, or you know more than everyone who stated their opinions on the issue - perhaps - based on their experiences, directly or indirectly.

Just because you have not seen the negativity in most women doesn't mean those who spoke from their experiences are fools. Did you not read what - Chief Danfo driver - wrote about a man they hired recently and what was happening to him?

You seem to defend women - perhaps - based on your very limited experiences :lol: :lol: . Yes I say "very limited experiences, because your choice of words and position in this matter says it all. I wonder if you know what the divorce rate is in the western world, especially after men has helped their women to rise to the top.

As to getting a FREE RIDE according to you, please be informed I am NOT AFRAID of you :lol: :lol: Thus, I repeat, MAJORITY of the women are BAD!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote: He saw her true colors, once the money dried up.
I think these women are all the same. They ONLY hide what they are until you hit a ROCK - one way or the other. On the other hand, how can he lose everything to the ex? What type of court did they go? I have never heard of such before. I have always heard of 50/50. Maybe the judge has something to gain in the fight.
I don't know about you but I have a good woman. There are two sides to a story.
... by the way, wait until you hit the BOTTOM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and you will see for yourself.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hired a guy in our Lagos office, not because he has the best resume, but because he told me how his wife showed him pepper after he lost his last job 2 weeks ago, and she became the bread winner. There was a time, she changed the locks to the door and will only let him in, if he showed her that he brought money back home. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I say women are bad - except a handful - they are all the same. It is even worse if they begin to earn more money than you do :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kai
Same way it can be said that men are bad. Same woman will probably keep a jobless man around so far she is being given the service she wants. There is no side with monopoly of good or bad....like i always say, make sure the woman or man you marry is the one made for you...if you marry stranger ,you will be treated like a stranger.
Chief Oloye, I agree with your point, except some women are VERY mean. They are heartless when they are ready to deal with you :lol: :lol: . They don't look back and all the: "I love you" of the past, means nothing. Chief, be careful-oo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

This part of the story sets an alarm for me
He splits his time between the Enfield house and the home of a ­confidante he calls his “sister” – Yasmin Razak.
Who is she? And what type of sister in quotes is this confidante? Did wife turned him out because of this African "sister"?
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

It's a B/S Ruling.

Adultery is not a good enough reason to strip a man of all his assets! I don't care if he slept with 500 women! I don't care if he slept with 5 million women!

Even mob bosses kept some of their assets! Unless Eboue is somehow affiliated with ISIS, I don't see how a judge in a civilized society can strip him of all his assets! And no the ISIS example is not tongue in cheek, that is about the only reason why I would strip him of all his assets.

Madness!

When I said in the other thread that the West are not always right and their laws do not always make sense, people were making mouth. The law is not right or wrong, it is just documents of legislation and interpretation. And this legislation is B/S.

I hope the judge is stripped of all his assets in the future, amen. Is this the year 50 AD? Because in those ancient times they would stone men to death for adultery, and stripping a man of all his assets is the exact equivalent of stoning a man to death! Primitive legislation.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bepanda wrote:Eboue says .... he lost Wenger phone number. Seriously? he can't call Kolo or Henry and ask for it? And honestly, what does he expect from Wenger? A job?
Has he even learned any lesson from this? I'm sure he could get a job faster in Abidjan/CIV than in London.
Wenger has plenty of problems on his own.
I don't even know if what he says makes sense.
He might be suffering from a mental breakdown and if so anyone that wasn’t his real friend or family wouldn’t want him near them.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

aruako1 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Why is this story posted here? This is cybereagles , this Bobo is neither 9ja or an Eagle in fact He played for our. Enemies Ivory. Coast so I say good for him. He married a white club girl who the authorities have handed all his money to good for he him. He should go back to Ivory Coast and get a job coaching. Or. Write a Book entitled Don't hand over all your money to a club girl.

What? Really, and we would have rubbish articles here on European clubs. This certainly belongs here if the Euro stuff does. BTW, what does marrying a European lady have to do with this? Na wao!
The amount of racist stuff I've seen on this thread! If some white guys said the same about black women we would be up in arms.
I think the emphasis was on him marrying a girl he met in a club. I dont know if this was in England, but over here there are certain types of girls who ruthlessy target footballers in clubs and they are mostly white, probably because the bouncers at those clubs dont even let in black girls. Anyway these club girls are almost always bad news.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I think you are missing the point in general. How did this began is what you must ask yourself. I was responding to Chief Kabalega and you injected yourself into the discussion in order to show you have a good wife. With your action, if we are to use YOUR WORD; "imply", you IMPLIED I have a BAD wife based on my opinion of women and I take offense in that, yet I let you SLIDE (I didn't respond to it). You acted as if your wife is the BEST and to quote you, as if "you know me" and my family or as if I have sought marriage counseling from you in the past.

To make matters worse, you also wrote you have encountered or read a lot of RACISM from the posts of people in the thread - big deal :rotf: :rotf:; therefore, IMPLYING you are a SAINT, or you know more than everyone who stated their opinions on the issue - perhaps - based on their experiences, directly or indirectly.

Just because you have not seen the negativity in most women doesn't mean those who spoke from their experiences are fools. Did you not read what - Chief Danfo driver - wrote about a man they hired recently and what was happening to him?

You seem to defend women - perhaps - based on your very limited experiences :lol: :lol: . Yes I say "very limited experiences, because your choice of words and position in this matter says it all. I wonder if you know what the divorce rate is in the western world, especially after men has helped their women to rise to the top.

As to getting a FREE RIDE according to you, please be informed I am NOT AFRAID of you :lol: :lol: Thus, I repeat, MAJORITY of the women are BAD!
I only spoke about your opinion of women based on what you posted here where you said women were bad. I responded to your comment on a public forum by giving you an example that does not support your view (if you did not want me to comment You should have sent a PM to Kabalega). You said that I should wait until I hit rock bottom - what does that imply? Who told you I have not seen poor behaviour in women? I have a friend who is going through a divorce from a very nasty woman. All I said is that you cannot generalize which is what you are doing. You get a few anecdotes and conclude that majority of women are bad. There are two sides to every story (including Eboue's and Danfo Driver's) - if you don't want to believe me speak to any divorce lawyer that you know. And yes, if you say something innapropriate (such as saying that his problem is because he married a white woman) you will be challenged on this forum. It has nothing to do with fear.

Back to the topic, I wish Eboue the best. He can rebuild his life and his current situation is not the end. He has my prayers.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Quote from an article about Eboue 12 months ago:
He is indebted to the unwavering support of his Belgian wife, Aurélie, mother of their three children, Mathis plus daughters, Clara, 12, and Maeva, 11. “Aurélie is very supportive,” Eboué says. “It’s not easy for her. I’ve been hard to live with

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... s-ban-sap/

Always two sides to a story.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

what is the other side of story? wife side? law most of time share things equally when divorced ,unless he sign him self out of his will like evidence of wasting money or been drug or alcohol addict that evidence shows that is not reliable etc
thanks
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Tbite wrote:It's a B/S Ruling.

Adultery is not a good enough reason to strip a man of all his assets! I don't care if he slept with 500 women! I don't care if he slept with 5 million women!

Even mob bosses kept some of their assets! Unless Eboue is somehow affiliated with ISIS, I don't see how a judge in a civilized society can strip him of all his assets! And no the ISIS example is not tongue in cheek, that is about the only reason why I would strip him of all his assets.

Madness!

When I said in the other thread that the West are not always right and their laws do not always make sense, people were making mouth. The law is not right or wrong, it is just documents of legislation and interpretation. And this legislation is B/S.

I hope the judge is stripped of all his assets in the future, amen. Is this the year 50 AD? Because in those ancient times they would stone men to death for adultery, and stripping a man of all his assets is the exact equivalent of stoning a man to death! Primitive legislation.
You believe Eboue that he got stripped of all his assets? :lol: :lol: Oya let him show us the legal ruling.

Here is what likely happened, and this is speculation. Assets were shared equally, but Eboue did not make required periodic mortgage payments or some such on his share of the assets, and promptly had the assets repossessed by the bank/state. That is a very likely scenario based on his past history of irresponsibility. This happens to thousands of people everyday, rich or not, divorced or not.

Now his story is that the judge stripped him of all his assets. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That is what his African brodas want to hear. It is like feeding burgers to a hungry American. No resistance will be offered. :mrgreen:

Let him produce the legal ruling that stripped him of all his assets.

Wha choo looking at?!
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

he's an angel*.....big time
he let this common gra-gra woman hustle him out of nearly all his assets?
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:

I only spoke about your opinion of women based on what you posted here where you said women were bad. I responded to your comment on a public forum by giving you an example that does not support your view (if you did not want me to comment You should have sent a PM to Kabalega). You said that I should wait until I hit rock bottom - what does that imply? Who told you I have not seen poor behaviour in women? I have a friend who is going through a divorce from a very nasty woman. All I said is that you cannot generalize which is what you are doing. You get a few anecdotes and conclude that majority of women are bad. There are two sides to every story (including Eboue's and Danfo Driver's) - if you don't want to believe me speak to any divorce lawyer that you know. And yes, if you say something innapropriate (such as saying that his problem is because he married a white woman) you will be challenged on this forum. It has nothing to do with fear.

Back to the topic, I wish Eboue the best. He can rebuild his life and his current situation is not the end. He has my prayers.
... with your extensive experience regarding women, their ways and you believing those who said anything different from what you believed are RACISTS, you have not told me why the judge ruled for Eboue to lose all his assets; assuming the content of the article is true.

Please enlighten me! What happened and why did the judge stripped Eboue of his assets? Isn't it supposed to be 50/50 between couples during divorce - in the western world - unless there is a written agreement before or during the marriage?

Please I am waiting for your answer. Oh; by the way, Merry Christmas - Chief!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Madness!

Chief Tbite: Please take it easy, else "Oga Aruako1" will accuse you of being a racist. :lol: :lol: :lol: To be clear, it will be FAIR to assume Chief Aruako1 is not familiar with the western nations' laws or discriminatory "animus" against any person who is BLACK.

He seems to forget or never knew in the 1940s, 1950s and some part of 1960s, all a Black man needed to do was look at a White woman and he is dead. To Aruako1, that is ok, it wasn't RACISM, instead why did the Black men look at the White women in the first place :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the content of the article is TRUE, I repeat the judge is a racist and the woman is a thief! Eboue should Appeal the case to a Higher court, unfortunately he needs resources (which he no longer have) to do so
Last edited by Odas on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

aruako1 wrote:Quote from an article about Eboue 12 months ago:
He is indebted to the unwavering support of his Belgian wife, Aurélie, mother of their three children, Mathis plus daughters, Clara, 12, and Maeva, 11. “Aurélie is very supportive,” Eboué says. “It’s not easy for her. I’ve been hard to live with

why you dey spoil thread now, ah ah?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

... with your extensive experience regarding women, their ways and you believing those who said anything different from what you believed are RACISTS, you have not told me why the judge ruled for Eboue to lose all his assets; assuming the content of the article is true.

Please enlighten me! What happened and why did the judge stripped Eboue of his assets? Isn't it supposed to be 50/50 between couples during divorce - in the western world - unless there is a written agreement before or during the marriage?

Please I am waiting for your answer. Oh; by the way, Merry Christmas - Chief!
Unlike you I made no assumptions based on one side of the story. You do not have details of the divorce settlement but have become the judge. You said that the problem was that he married a white woman - that is racist no matter how you want to play it. I will wait until all the facts are out.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:

Madness!

Chief Tbite: Please take it easy, else "Oga Aruako1" will accuse you of being a racist. :lol: :lol: :lol: To be clear, it will be FAIR to assume Chief Aruako1 is not familiar with the western nations' laws or discriminatory "animus" against any person who is BLACK.

He seems to forget or never knew in the 1940s, 1950s and some part of 1960s, all a Black man needed to do was look at a White woman and he is dead. To Aruako1, that is ok, it wasn't RACISM, instead why did the Black men look at the White women in the first place :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the content of the article is TRUE, I repeat the judge is a racist and the woman is a thief! Eboue should Appeal the case to a Higher court, unfortunately he needs resources (which he no longer have) to do so
:D I'll leave others to make sense out of this rant. I'm not going to try.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Madness!

You believe Eboue that he got stripped of all his assets? :lol: :lol: Oya let him show us the legal ruling.

Here is what likely happened, and this is speculation. Assets were shared equally, but Eboue did not make required periodic mortgage payments or some such on his share of the assets, and promptly had the assets repossessed by the bank/state. That is a very likely scenario based on his past history of irresponsibility. This happens to thousands of people everyday, rich or not, divorced or not.

Now his story is that the judge stripped him of all his assets. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That is what his African brodas want to hear. It is like feeding burgers to a hungry American. No resistance will be offered. :mrgreen:

Let him produce the legal ruling that stripped him of all his assets.

you don craze finish o. Anyway, where are CE lawyers to put clarity in a report that is being dominated by emotional takes? Yes, I know we have been trying hard to ignore the contributions of attorneys like G4L, Furious Frank, and Aruako.

We dey wait Gotti, Cmoke and others to contribute.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
aruako1 wrote:Quote from an article about Eboue 12 months ago:

why you dey spoil thread now, ah ah?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: