Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20513
Location: Ukwuani
Ah-ah, Aruako the mumu boy! Were you dey naw? I dey hia dey wate for you, abeg make you com back, Today na today for me and you. I get tiam for your ugly ares-o! Com abeg, come run your maut again! The SAINT with a good wife - hehehehehe :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Hahahahaha!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Last edited by Odas on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6255
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have nothing else to say :lol: :lol: You came to the thread, ran your mouth as if you are all that (SAINT). I let you SLIDE severally, but you continued to show how foolish you are in general. Now that I devoted time for your foolish ARSE, you lost your enthusiasm to talk THRASH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Common, talk! It is time to talk, I have time for you - dummy!

These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf

Counselor Aruako1; the expert in all :lol: :lol: The one with a good wife - hehehehe - the non-racist who understands WOMEN :rotf: :rotf: Kai, mumu bad-o! :lol: :lol:

The one who know what the Judge had in mind when he/she made the decision :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow :shock: :shock: Mr. EXPERT!


It will soon be time for your meds.

:rotf: :rotf: I see I have pursued the nasty and fake SAINT out of your dead brain :lol: :lol: :lol: Your mouth running has ceased :lol: Mumu, make you tok naw! Run dat your stinky mout again make I hear - dummy :rotf: :rotf:


I can only respond to coherent people. Right now you are rambling like a drunk. I have no intention of wasting my Christmas with a lonely person like you. I have a GREAT family with me. Now get back to your nurse. I'll not indulge you any more. You are now boring me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20513
Location: Ukwuani
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have nothing else to say :lol: :lol: You came to the thread, ran your mouth as if you are all that (SAINT). I let you SLIDE severally, but you continued to show how foolish you are in general. Now that I devoted time for your foolish ARSE, you lost your enthusiasm to talk THRASH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Common, talk! It is time to talk, I have time for you - dummy!

These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf

Counselor Aruako1; the expert in all :lol: :lol: The one with a good wife - hehehehe - the non-racist who understands WOMEN :rotf: :rotf: Kai, mumu bad-o! :lol: :lol:

The one who know what the Judge had in mind when he/she made the decision :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow :shock: :shock: Mr. EXPERT!


It will soon be time for your meds.

:rotf: :rotf: I see I have pursued the nasty and fake SAINT out of your dead brain :lol: :lol: :lol: Your mouth running has ceased :lol: Mumu, make you tok naw! Run dat your stinky mout again make I hear - dummy :rotf: :rotf:


I can only respond to coherent people. Right now you are rambling like a drunk. I have no intention of wasting my Christmas with a lonely person like you. I have a GREAT family with me. Now get back to your nurse. I'll not indulge you any more. You are now boring me.

Common, fool! You have a good wife, you are a SA!NT, you are the defender of all women and a Counselor. Please tell us why the judge ruled the way he/she did against Ebuoe. I am waiting and I am sure several Forumers are also waiting. Don't run, put your words where your position is, but with PROOF

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6255
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I see you have nothing else to say :lol: :lol: You came to the thread, ran your mouth as if you are all that (SAINT). I let you SLIDE severally, but you continued to show how foolish you are in general. Now that I devoted time for your foolish ARSE, you lost your enthusiasm to talk THRASH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Common, talk! It is time to talk, I have time for you - dummy!

These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf

Counselor Aruako1; the expert in all :lol: :lol: The one with a good wife - hehehehe - the non-racist who understands WOMEN :rotf: :rotf: Kai, mumu bad-o! :lol: :lol:

The one who know what the Judge had in mind when he/she made the decision :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow :shock: :shock: Mr. EXPERT!


It will soon be time for your meds.

:rotf: :rotf: I see I have pursued the nasty and fake SAINT out of your dead brain :lol: :lol: :lol: Your mouth running has ceased :lol: Mumu, make you tok naw! Run dat your stinky mout again make I hear - dummy :rotf: :rotf:


I can only respond to coherent people. Right now you are rambling like a drunk. I have no intention of wasting my Christmas with a lonely person like you. I have a GREAT family with me. Now get back to your nurse. I'll not indulge you any more. You are now boring me.

Common, fool! You have a good wife, you are a SA!NT, you are the defender of all women and a Counselor. Please tell us why the judge ruled the way he/she did, please. I am waiting and I am sure several Forumers are also waiting. Don't run, put your words where your position is, but with PROOF


Where is the ruling of the judge? Have you seen it? What court? What judge? What country? I'll leave you now with that assignment. I'm tired of engaging with lonely stalkers. Have a lovely Christmas.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20513
Location: Ukwuani
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
These nursing homes are understaffed at Christmas quite clearly! Clearly internet use is not supervised on Christmas day. We need a nurse to wipe his foaming mouth. Go easy on the angry keyboard pounding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf

Counselor Aruako1; the expert in all :lol: :lol: The one with a good wife - hehehehe - the non-racist who understands WOMEN :rotf: :rotf: Kai, mumu bad-o! :lol: :lol:

The one who know what the Judge had in mind when he/she made the decision :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Wow :shock: :shock: Mr. EXPERT!


It will soon be time for your meds.

:rotf: :rotf: I see I have pursued the nasty and fake SAINT out of your dead brain :lol: :lol: :lol: Your mouth running has ceased :lol: Mumu, make you tok naw! Run dat your stinky mout again make I hear - dummy :rotf: :rotf:


I can only respond to coherent people. Right now you are rambling like a drunk. I have no intention of wasting my Christmas with a lonely person like you. I have a GREAT family with me. Now get back to your nurse. I'll not indulge you any more. You are now boring me.

Common, fool! You have a good wife, you are a SA!NT, you are the defender of all women and a Counselor. Please tell us why the judge ruled the way he/she did, please. I am waiting and I am sure several Forumers are also waiting. Don't run, put your words where your position is, but with PROOF


Where is the ruling of the judge? Have you seen it? What court? What judge? What country? I'll leave you now with that assignment. I'm tired of engaging with lonely stalkers. Have a lovely Christmas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: mumu! The reasons you listed is why I and several others said and I quote: "If the content of the article is true." Your foolishness didn't let you see those words or sentences. Kai, na wa-o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20513
Location: Ukwuani
Well, food is ready. I am going to eat and will be back. Today na today for me an you. I go sho you say everi day no be Chrismas.

I go sho you pepper today, Mr. Counselor :lol: :lol: . Make I go chop forst :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mumu, stupid man!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6255
Quote:
I think these women are all the same. They ONLY hide what they are until you hit a ROCK - one way or the other. On the other hand, how can he lose everything to the ex? What type of court did they go? I have never heard of such before. I have always heard of 50/50. Maybe the judge has something to gain in the fight. :?: :?:


Here women were all the same. You later backtracked and changed it to 'majority' because you were called out. While others rightfully asked to hear from the other side you went to town with your condemnation of all women. I note that you did not comnent on another article published 22 December, 2016 where Ebuoe thanks his wife for her support at a time he had become difficult to live with. These were Eboue's words.

Quote:
Hmm, he married a White woman? That explains it. The judge is simply wanting to strip Ebueh of everything as a revenge for marrying one of their own (a White woman). That explains it, I am NOT surprised at the rulings at all


Again you were quick to conclude that it was a conspiracy without bothering to check the facts. All I said is that we needed more information to conclude.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm
Posts: 11679
Quote:
Eboue hired by Galatasaray as youth coach: media reports
— 25th December 2017
Emmanuel Eboue, who had recently made shocking revelations that he was on the brink of suicide due to financial troubles, is reported to have been drafted as an assistant coach for Galatasaray Sports Club.
The Ivorian footballer played for the Turkish club between 2011 and 2016, but has lately suffered financial reversals that have brought him, he said, to the brink of suicide – following the confiscation of his assets due to poor investments and his expensive divorce from his Belgian ex-wife, Aurélie.
As a result of his current plight, the Yellow-Red fans started an online petition under the #Eboue hashtag.

Galatasaray’s legendary names, Hasan Şaş and Necati Ateş, also lent their support to the cause of the fallen star, who had reached out to his former clubs for assistance.

Galatasaray is said to be extending Eboue a helping hand, a message that spread quickly across Turkish media.

It has been indicated that the Yellow-Reds would be hiring Eboue as an assistant coach for the team’s U14 youth squad. During this time he’ll remain at the club’s Florya facilities and will be retained as a salaried employee.

(Source: Milliyet)
http://sunnewsonline.com/eboue-hired-by ... ch-report/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28636
^And that very same salary will be consumed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 31020
Location: Your worst Nightmare
realtrouble wrote:
Quote:
Eboue hired by Galatasaray as youth coach: media reports
— 25th December 2017
Emmanuel Eboue, who had recently made shocking revelations that he was on the brink of suicide due to financial troubles, is reported to have been drafted as an assistant coach for Galatasaray Sports Club.
The Ivorian footballer played for the Turkish club between 2011 and 2016, but has lately suffered financial reversals that have brought him, he said, to the brink of suicide – following the confiscation of his assets due to poor investments and his expensive divorce from his Belgian ex-wife, Aurélie.
As a result of his current plight, the Yellow-Red fans started an online petition under the #Eboue hashtag.

Galatasaray’s legendary names, Hasan Şaş and Necati Ateş, also lent their support to the cause of the fallen star, who had reached out to his former clubs for assistance.

Galatasaray is said to be extending Eboue a helping hand, a message that spread quickly across Turkish media.

It has been indicated that the Yellow-Reds would be hiring Eboue as an assistant coach for the team’s U14 youth squad. During this time he’ll remain at the club’s Florya facilities and will be retained as a salaried employee.

(Source: Milliyet)
http://sunnewsonline.com/eboue-hired-by ... ch-report/


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20513
Location: Ukwuani
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
I think these women are all the same. They ONLY hide what they are until you hit a ROCK - one way or the other. On the other hand, how can he lose everything to the ex? What type of court did they go? I have never heard of such before. I have always heard of 50/50. Maybe the judge has something to gain in the fight. :?: :?:

Here women were all the same. You later backtracked and changed it to 'majority' because you were called out. While others rightfully asked to hear from the other side you went to town with your condemnation of all women. I note that you did not comnent on another article published 22 December, 2016 where Ebuoe thanks his wife for her support at a time he had become difficult to live with. These were Eboue's words.

Quote:
Hmm, he married a White woman? That explains it. The judge is simply wanting to strip Ebueh of everything as a revenge for marrying one of their own (a White woman). That explains it, I am NOT surprised at the rulings at all

Again you were quick to conclude that it was a conspiracy without bothering to check the facts. All I said is that we needed more information to conclude.

You continue to show you have no sense. You who have checked and have the proof, please tell us what it is. Why did the Judge rule the way he did?

If you have a people behaving "almost" the same way in certain circumstances for so long, it will be fair to infer they will behave the same way again. Mr. Counselor, do you know the number of Black men killed by White men - because according to them - the Black men looked at White women's faces? Do you know how many Black men in Prison - today - for possessing a roll of cannabis (marijuana) and the White people with more quantity are only warned and let go?

Don't you see the number of Black men being killed by Police these days for little or no offense and yet the Law allows the Police officers to get away with it? If all those has happened and is happening, who says the Judge is not one of such RACISTS?

Mr. SAINT, Aruako1, please respond! Why did the Judge gave everything to the White woman instead of 50/50, at worst?

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 33707
Sad to read all this back and forth between two big boys.Biko e don do oga I was is your boy kajifu begging.
Also is shameful that Eboue spend a lot of years at beloved yet Wenger with all the power could not offer him a job.Shameful on the part of Wenger if he has not call Eboue and offer something.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28636
^Why should they offer him a job? Does he have the credentials for the position or should Beloved embrace Nigerianistic nepotisms? That very position which should've been offered, should it have been advertised for public application or created purposely for Eboue? The same charity championed by the great folk of Cyberia, oft goes amiss when the Charcot jointed beggar or skateboarding sacral agenesised orphan stretches their hand out for want of a dollar. Nonsense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:59 pm
Posts: 17039
Location: Katmandu, Nepal
Eboue's case is unfortunate. I remember that Iheanacho's father once said his son can only sign for a 'white man' as an agent. Iheanacho then showed a lot of loyalty to Pep Guardiola and then skipped the Olympics. This was among "other things":

* http://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/kel ... 09606.html

* http://sportsrollcall.com/man-city-cash ... dad-coach/

My point - Many African players DO combine a stupid arrogance mixed with extreme naivety ... They are used and when it all goes to pot, that is when they smell the coffee. Be yourself, and be smart.

_________________
GT has a blog ~ http://nigerianplayers.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76334
Location: Earth
Kai women dey show men for thus world ..

I know some dudes still paying 20% of the income for 5 mins of pleasure, for 18 years....

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7584
Wenger does not have enough things to worry about but to call a married millionaire, who left the team ... to offer him a non existent job?
Would you want Eboue coaching your child? I'm not a doctor, but watching him speak in that interview i feel that he needs more medical/financial training/counselors/lawyers . He said he is still traumatized by the death of relatives. He is scared at night. And he said he had been thinking about suicide.
He needs mental and emotional stability first.
I would not be surprised if that was part of what the lawyer took into consideration. .
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Sad to read all this back and forth between two big boys.Biko e don do oga I was is your boy kajifu begging.
Also is shameful that Eboue spend a lot of years at beloved yet Wenger with all the power could not offer him a job.Shameful on the part of Wenger if he has not call Eboue and offer something.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 33707
Coach wrote:
^Why should they offer him a job? Does he have the credentials for the position or should Beloved embrace Nigerianistic nepotisms? That very position which should've been offered, should it have been advertised for public application or created purposely for Eboue? The same charity championed by the great folk of Cyberia, oft goes amiss when the Charcot jointed beggar or skateboarding sacral agenesised orphan stretches their hand out for want of a dollar. Nonsense.

Yeah did not wenger offer likes of Diaby contract when it was clear he was done ?Eboue could help beloved and the comedian in the locker room.That is a good job,the is cleaning jobs,alot of jobs at emirate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6255
Some clarity on the court proceedings. Apparently Eboue did not provide sufficient information and was poorly represented. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... e-11748740


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23765
Location: london
I swear, professional footballers that are highly paid should not get married until the finish their careers, they will then see who is likely to have their back once the miney stops coming in

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 29451
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Woman sha.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:48 pm
Posts: 21698
Sad for Eboue.

_________________
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 33707
marko wrote:
I swear, professional footballers that are highly paid should not get married until the finish their careers, they will then see who is likely to have their back once the miney stops coming in

Haba so they should not start family because they are highly paid?Why is it that most people who suffer like Eboue are blacks?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:48 pm
Posts: 21698
kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:
I swear, professional footballers that are highly paid should not get married until the finish their careers, they will then see who is likely to have their back once the miney stops coming in

Haba so they should not start family because they are highly paid?Why is it that most people who suffer like Eboue are blacks?

Mike Tyson vs Lewis...One waited till retirement to have a family and kept all his earnings, while the former lost it all to the last dollar ($400 million).

_________________
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bully12, Cmoke, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group