Mikel Interview!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Mikel Interview!

Post by john12 »

Dude Mikel Obi is not better than jj in anything except silverware and money. Stop talking crap. There’s a reason why legends like Zidane, Ronaldinho, weah, Ronaldo still acknowledges okocha talents even after retirement. Okocha performance for club and country transcends football please stop talking crap
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

john12 wrote:Dude Mikel Obi is not better than jj in anything except silverware and money. Stop talking crap. There’s a reason why legends like Zidane, Ronaldinho, weah, Ronaldo still acknowledges okocha talents even after retirement. Okocha performance for club and country transcends football please stop talking crap
Make your arguments like a grown up without demeaning the ones others are making. If you cannot do that, kindly shut up and at least listen while adults debate.

On to the actual debate...no one has questioned Okocha's talent. He is the most naturally gifted Nigerian player of all time. I think that is pretty much universally accepted.
Last edited by platinum on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Both are legends and it's difficult to pick who gets the edge, however Mikel will always be first choice in any team I pick.....that's why he is known as boywonder..a player who can play all 3 important midfield positions. .AM, CM or DM....best we've ever produced. .qualified the SE for 3 straight worldcups without losing a single game...now that's a living legend. ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

platinum wrote:
john12 wrote:Dude Mikel Obi is not better than jj in anything except silverware and money. Stop talking crap. There’s a reason why legends like Zidane, Ronaldinho, weah, Ronaldo still acknowledges okocha talents even after retirement. Okocha performance for club and country transcends football please stop talking crap
Make your arguments like a grown up without demeaning the ones others are making. If you cannot do that, kindly shut up and at least listen while adults debate.

On to the actual debate...no one has questioned Okocha's talent. He is the most naturally gifted Nigerian player of all time. I think that is pretty much universally accepted.
Sometimes, he posts like the 12 behind his moniker is an indication that he'll hit the teenage years within a year.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Good to see that Rohr has put that same warm arm around him and made him central to his plans..

When the chips are down, players will look to Mikel, He is a born winner. Let's hope he stays fit.