Che 2 Morata, Alonso vs BHA 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Che vs BHA

Post by maceo4 »

analyzer wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
balo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tunde72 wrote:Download Reddit app to enjoy all games free
I no know book o, could you please elaborate? I've already downloaded the app.

The reddit thing is not straight forward at all. Instead make Tunde provide instructions, he dey say "download reddit and enjoy" all the time.
Please when gou down load you have to sign in and thenl click all. It will come up for you. I got it from this forum too
Thanks, I did, I clicked all, I scroll through the numerous amounts of posts and every now and then I see some clips of goals from the games but no live streams or feeds.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don't be cheap bro. Just purchase the nbcsn gold and call it a day. Depends on how big of an epl fan you are.
I got tired of finding streams
I almost pulled the trigger earlier today, might have to just go that route. :mad:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

maceo4 wrote:
analyzer wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
balo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

The reddit thing is not straight forward at all. Instead make Tunde provide instructions, he dey say "download reddit and enjoy" all the time.
Please when gou down load you have to sign in and thenl click all. It will come up for you. I got it from this forum too
Thanks, I did, I clicked all, I scroll through the numerous amounts of posts and every now and then I see some clips of goals from the games but no live streams or feeds.

Don't be cheap bro. Just purchase the nbcsn gold and call it a day. Depends on how big of an epl fan you are.
I almost pulled the trigger earlier today, might have to just go that route. :mad:

Unfortunately, this is no guarantee that you will get to watch the game you are interested in.
You will only be able to watch the games that NBC Sports stream live. The ones on CNBC, NBC and NBCSports won't be available to watch.

I really think that's not good enough for the customers that coughed up $50/yr.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Che 2 Morata, Alonso vs BHA 0

Post by analyzer »

^^^
@balo... Huh? You will have to explain better.

With NBC sports gold, you have access to ALL epl games not shown on any of the regular nbcsn channels or app. This is live too.

You can also watch replay of select games..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:^^^

With NBC sports gold, you have access to ALL epl games not shown on any of the regular nbcsn channels or app. This is live too.

This is the point I was making. They should make ALL EPL games available to people that paid the $50. Including those on the regular channels.

Basically, if your team's game is on one of the regular channels, and you are not able to watch that game, you are out of luck unless there is some replay later in the day on that channel.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

A Salah hattrick with Liverpool losing would be great. :taunt:

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

balo wrote:

This is the point I was making. They should make ALL EPL games available to people that paid the $50. Including those on the regular channels.

Basically, if your team's game is on one of the regular channels, and you are not able to watch that game, you are out of luck unless there is some replay later in the day on that channel.
You have me lost.
If your team is being shown on nbcsn or cnbc, you CAN stream the game in the regular nbcsn app or on the web.

The value is in the games not available for viewing for free.

Eg. Liverpool is playing on nbcsn, you can stream for free on regular app. If pool not om nbcsn, you switch to your gold (paid) to stream

tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

You got to watch any game from all popular leagues in europe on Reddit. I watch Nigeria vs Argentina friendly on it. So the app is not only for EPL. They show first division in England too
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

You have me lost.
If your team is being shown on nbcsn or cnbc, you CAN stream the game in the regular nbcsn app or on the web.

Eg. Liverpool is playing on nbcsn, you can stream for free on regular app. If pool not om nbcsn, you switch to your gold (paid) to stream

But what if one doesn't want to pay for cable TV, but opts for the gold package?

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

analyzer wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
balo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

No mind Mace04. A big oga like him pinching pennies get as e be. :taunt:
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

balo wrote:
analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

You have me lost.

But what if one doesn't want to pay for cable TV, but opts for the gold package?
I believe subscription to the app covers that too. I stand corrected

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:
analyzer wrote:
balo wrote:

You have me lost.

I believe subscription to the app covers that too. I stand corrected

It doesn't. Usually they tell you to go watch games they are not streaming live on the NBC channels. So if you do not have cable, you are out of luck.

Taking your example of the Liverpool/Swansea game that just finished, here is what they tell me (Trying to watch from Work)

This event requires login with your Cable, Satellite, Or Telco TV Provider. Click here for more information.

CONTINUE TO STREAM

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

^^^^
If that is the case, then that is some serious racketeering with the cable companies..

I get cable, so never encountered that issue as I have bpth apps.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
balo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

No mind Mace04. A big oga like him pinching pennies get as e be. :taunt:
Bro, I already pay cable sports package with BeIn and NBC Sports, FoxSoccerTV app, feel like im getting raped adding another one :rotf: Guess its just the price we pay to be soccer fans :boo:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

analyzer wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tunde72 wrote:
balo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

eph that!! :mad: That's like a neighborhood thot wey used to give U d ting for free now trying to charge becos she don arrive....make she carry go :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:

The reddit thing is not straight forward at all. Instead make Tunde provide instructions, he dey say "download reddit and enjoy" all the time.[/quote]
Please when gou down load you have to sign in and thenl click all. It will come up for you. I got it from this forum too[/quote]

Thanks, I did, I clicked all, I scroll through the numerous amounts of posts and every now and then I see some clips of goals from the games but no live streams or feeds.[/quote]

I got tired of finding streams[/quote]

I almost pulled the trigger earlier today, might have to just go that route. :mad:[/quote]

Unfortunately, this is no guarantee that you will get to watch the game you are interested in.
You will only be able to watch the games that NBC Sports stream live. The ones on CNBC, NBC and NBCSports won't be available to watch.

I really think that's not good enough for the customers that coughed up $50/yr.[/quote]
wait o..is it per month or per year??
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am forking out 70 euro or so per month for skysports...and yet these fools will only show few games , can you believe while Chelsea, ManU were all playing today...these fools were showing Leeds vs Burton. I mean i can understand if there was no premiership game, but not so! They have over 5 channels and can afford to show othwr games...bit noooo...you are stuck with whatever game the choose to beam.

Talk about encouraging people to scrape for backdoor streamers of games. Right now i am ready to cancel mu sibscription and go after these streaming apps. What a scam!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

If you are paying extra 50.00 for nbc gold , you be mugu....even with the high cable bill you people are encouraging these longer throats to collect more of una money..last season everything was available Vian nbcsn and live extra. ..so what extra stuff did they add to move some games to online subscription? Smh..I will not pay an extra 50.00
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
balo wrote:

Please when gou down load you have to sign in and thenl click all. It will come up for you. I got it from this forum too[/quote]

Thanks, I did, I clicked all, I scroll through the numerous amounts of posts and every now and then I see some clips of goals from the games but no live streams or feeds.[/quote]

I almost pulled the trigger earlier today, might have to just go that route. :mad:[/quote]

I really think that's not good enough for the customers that coughed up $50/yr.[/quote]
wait o..is it per month or per year??[/quote]

The Gold package is $50/Year

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:If you are paying extra 50.00 for nbc gold , you be mugu....even with the high cable bill you people are encouraging these longer throats to collect more of una money..last season everything was available Vian nbcsn and live extra. ..so what extra stuff did they add to move some games to online subscription? Smh..I will not pay an extra 50.00
I'm with you and oga pa j, feels like highway robbery. They didn't add any more value just took away what you were already getting, which was already tied to your cable subscription to begin with.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

balo wrote:
paj wrote:
balo wrote:

wait o..is it per month or per year??[/quote]

The Gold package is $50/Year[/quote]

I almost got it today b/c they reduced it to 39.99 some kind of special but still it's the principle lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:If you are paying extra 50.00 for nbc gold , you be mugu....even with the high cable bill you people are encouraging these longer throats to collect more of una money..last season everything was available Vian nbcsn and live extra. ..so what extra stuff did they add to move some games to online subscription? Smh..I will not pay an extra 50.00
I'm with you and oga pa j, feels like highway robbery. They didn't add any more value just took away what you were already getting, which was already tied to your cable subscription to begin with.
It is robbery and greed at the same time. But when all options to watch a game you have been waiting on for a whole week comes to naught, you pucker up and let your money be gladly taken.

Not unlike how dem robbers enter one's house in Naija and you start praying for them to be successful as they cart away your hard-earned money. That's after they have fed fat on that pot of soup you hope would last the family for a few days. :)

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I choose not to get suckered in...I go wait for reply or find the game via kodi. ..or watch beinsports
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

@mace04 & Paj - I got it when it was 39.99. I be don find stream tire (reddit) included. And this was a weekend gm

it covers the whole season. I dey wait till end of the season to calculate the per gm cost for every CFC gm I have watched on the gold package.

It is a brilliant business for nbc but serious rip off for the custoner.. Usually, they will show games on nbcsn, USA, & cnbc simultaneously. Now it is just nbcsn & cnbc (sometimes).

They have got us good as there is no reliable alternative. I no wan dey look shady stream sites via my phone. Make den no go hack my phone/work laptop.. With the gold app? I can catch the games anywhere in U.S and anytime. And trust the site..

I am not one for watching replays. If I miss it live, na to watch highlights..