Ovie Ejaria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ovie Ejaria

Post by bushboy »

From all indications, the lad is having an excellent season with the Liverpool U-23 team. Each time I saw him play with the first team last year and in pre-season this year, he has looked every bit capable of being a first team player. Why Klopp hasn't given him a run even in cup games is beyond me.
Call me crazy, but I'd like to see him tried out by Rohr is a couple of friendly games leading up to the WC. I will take him over Ogu to be honest.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ovie Ejaria

Post by The YeyeMan »

:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Ok as you desire - we call you crazy.
bushboy wrote:From all indications, the lad is having an excellent season with the Liverpool U-23 team. Each time I saw him play with the first team last year and in pre-season this year, he has looked every bit capable of being a first team player. Why Klopp hasn't given him a run even in cup games is beyond me.
Call me crazy, but I'd like to see him tried out by Rohr is a couple of friendly games leading up to the WC. I will take him over Ogu to be honest.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I have told you all years ago that ejaria should be a priority for Nigeria. Yes he is better than some of our current midfielders and his is young as well.

If we can add Ejaria it would be a major boost to our bench options.

I will take him over Mikel Agu, or John Ogu any day of the week.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Bit premature if you ask me. He is a decent prospect but nowhere near ready for the WC. He is not even first team material for Liverpool. Not even sure he can clean Ndidi's boots..
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

I agree with Vancity I think the guy is pretty good. I've watched him too. He also loves his fatherland. Tried to play for Nigeria in the U17 (he was cut). I'm a Liverpool fan, I'll take him over Henderson
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mr Shows wrote:Bit premature if you ask me. He is a decent prospect but nowhere near ready for the WC. He is not even first team material for Liverpool. Not even sure he can clean Ndidi's boots..
Unless he's drastically improved from the last time he got chances with the first team, then he ain't nowhere near ready. I remember all the talk championing him, then he got some runs with the first team and the talk just slowly died down and then changed to lets just cap him for capping sake in case he improves :shock: . I guess now that memory is far enough in our recesses for the likes of VE to start championing this boy again, even based on U-23 performances. You guys need to chill haba!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Where’s John12 to pou sand on this agent conference going on here? Y’all berra scatter before he arrives. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

bushboy wrote:From all indications, the lad is having an excellent season with the Liverpool U-23 team. Each time I saw him play with the first team last year and in pre-season this year, he has looked every bit capable of being a first team player. Why Klopp hasn't given him a run even in cup games is beyond me.
..oh Jeez..not this isht again... :sad: :???: :huh:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Watched Liverpool u23 games and he has not been present he needs to go out on loan like Ojo
Oya back to the matter
open and close
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Mr Shows wrote:Bit premature if you ask me. He is a decent prospect but nowhere near ready for the WC. He is not even first team material for Liverpool. Not even sure he can clean Ndidi's boots..
Musa and iheanacho would be disqualified if you insist on that standard.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

metalalloy wrote:
Musa in an ANC winner and has a couple of WC goals in his back pocket... Ejaria hasn't even played a full session all his professional career and isn't good enough for the Liverpool first team. You are comparing apples and oranges. He is a decent prospect but the WC is not for decent prospects...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Mr Shows wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Musa in an ANC winner and has a couple of WC goals in his back pocket... Ejaria hasn't even played a full session all his professional career and isn't good enough for the Liverpool first team. You are comparing apples and oranges. He is a decent prospect but the WC is not for decent prospects...

I am not comparing anything, i am simply applying your own standards that you laid out, under which, Iheanacho and Musa would NOT make the team. Uzoho has lost his starting spot in Deportivo's first team, should he now be dropped out of consideration from the Nigerian WC team?

I don't know anything about Ejaria, but if the coach sees him fulfilling a need in the SE, his status in Liverpool should not mean anything whatsoever.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

For the love of God man, don't sink your paws on this kid.

You and your anti-midas touch.

Please, na Amadioha and Sango we carry beg you.

Thanks in advance.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Based on the record of the people calling for his invite to SE he must be absolutely rubbishly useless. I don’t even need to see him play. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
For the love of God man, don't sink your paws on this kid.

You and your anti-midas touch.

Please, na Amadioha and Sango we carry beg you.

Thanks in advance.
:lol:

heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

He has improved a lot no doubt this season. Even scoring a couple of cracking goals already but he is no way ready to be going to a World Cup! He hasnt even played a full senior game yet.
YNWA
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:
Unless he's drastically improved from the last time he got chances with the first team, then he ain't nowhere near ready. I remember all the talk championing him, then he got some runs with the first team and the talk just slowly died down and then changed to lets just cap him for capping sake in case he improves :shock: . I guess now that memory is far enough in our recesses for the likes of VE to start championing this boy again, even based on U-23 performances. You guys need to chill haba!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

The lad struggled to get a look-in on the England U20 at the WYC...
On the other hand, Josh Onumah looked far more accomplished at CM.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Where’s John12 to pou sand on this agent conference going on here? Y’all berra scatter before he arrives. :laugh:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wale1974 wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Where’s John12 to pou sand on this agent conference going on here? Y’all berra scatter before he arrives. :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Ovie Balling for England u-21's against Romania u-21's

The boy is class :clap: :clap:
unbelievable skills and composure

His time on loan is undoubtedly paying off :thumbs:

Lookman and Abraham also playing
YNWA
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Crazy. I don call you. Get back to your bush :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

This post will eventually be pulled up in the future. Ovie is class. I mean class. He needs to keep playing for England U21s so the peeps in the EPL don't start hating on his career (this part is my opinion) for switching Nigeria. Once he owns Henderson's spot (only a matter of time), he will then switch officially. I actually think Ovie right now, is better than Ogu, Agu, Onazi. I, however, do not think he'll make it in Russia (even though I think he more clever, more polished that all the three i mentioned - with engine and speed). I am especially excited for us in 2022. With the likes of Ovie, Ekong, Ebuhe, Aina, Nacho, Iwobi, Uzuho, Ndidi will be 25 (in his prime).